Huma Abedin Turns On Hillary – It’s Official!(unsure of source creds)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Save your ass Huma, you know the Beasty will rhrow you under the bus!!!

The Justice Department and the FBI are in discussions with lawyers for Huma Abedin to conduct a full search of new emails discovered on her husband’s computer that turned up during another investigation, CNN reported Sunday.

The FBI had their hands forced and Director Comey announced the existence of additional emails. Now, it appears that Huma Abedin is having her attorneys negotiate and fully cooperate with investigators!

The emails between Huma and Hillary Clinton were discovered among more than 650,000 email messages on her estranged husband’s Anthony Weiner’s laptop. Clearly, Team Clinton has never taken security very seriously.

This is Huma saving herself from criminal charges and turning on her long-time mentor Hillary. There’s a reason why she’s been hiding in her New York apartment for the past few days…

(Excerpt) Read more atthepoliticalinsider.com ...

4GGfITO.gif

This is NUTS....Comey doesn't need a warrant...Weiner gave them the laptop willingly.

The emails found had nothing to do with the Weiner investigation, so they needed a warrant to cover their asses

This is NUTS....Comey doesn't need a warrant...Weiner gave them the laptop willingly.

The emails found had nothing to do with the Weiner investigation, so they needed a warrant to cover their asses

I supposed it's like raiding a house for drugs and discovering they're making bombs.....as far as I know, if it's in plain sight it's legal to seize it.

I supposed it's like raiding a house for drugs and discovering they're making bombs.....as far as I know, if it's in plain sight it's legal to seize it.

They are exercising a over abundance of caution, and they should be. The clintons are a professional crime family, you need to make sure that everything is done to the letter of the law, and beyond.

if it's not on the warrant, or what they're looking for, it's off limits.

Doesn't mean they can't locate a tame judge for a fast updated one

if it's not on the warrant, or what they're looking for, it's off limits.

Doesn't mean they can't locate a tame judge for a fast updated one
But they didn't need a warrant. HE FREELY GAVE THEM THE PC.

That's like saying I agree to let the cops search my car or house upon their request but then they seek a warrant anyhow.

Last edited:

That's like saying I agree to let the cops search my care our house upon their request but then they seek a warrant anyhow.

Reality check - they needed it and they got it.

I know you like to play some sort of expert on the internetz but you need to learn when to quit the obviously stupid.

That's like saying I agree to let the cops search my care our house upon their request but then they seek a warrant anyhow.

Reality check - they needed it and they got it.

I know you like to play some sort of expert on the internetz but you need to learn when to quit the obviously stupid.
I don't believe they needed it but sought it anyways. I'm certainly no expert but whatever.

Judge Napolitano says they didn't need it so I'm not the only one.

actually he didn't give it freely, there was a warrant for weiner's emails and weiner's emails only....there was not a warrant for Huma's emails until yesterday, when they got it...

and even if he had turned over his lap top, the FBI would only be able to search his emails, NOT anyone elses email files....without a search warrant.... any evidence that they would find without a search warrant is inadmissible in a court of law....

we as individuals, have the right to keep our emails and personal papers from govt.... the Bill of rights does not go away... someone else can NOT take your own individual rights away from you....

New Topics

Forum List

Back