Huma Abedin Swore Under Oath She Gave Up 'All the Devices' With State Dept. Emails

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
LOCK HER UP WITH THE HILDERBEAST!!!!!!!!!

The FBI found emails pertinent to its Clinton investigation, reportedly on a computer from her aide's home. That doesn't jibe with she told lawyers this summer.

[Snip]

On June 28, 2016, Abedin said under oath in a sworn deposition that she looked for all devices that she thought contained government work on them so the records could be given to the State Department. (These records were subsequently reviewed by the FBI.)

"How did you go about searching for what records you may have in your possession to be returned to the State Department?" Attorney Ramona Cotca for Judicial Watch asked her.

"I looked for all the devices that may have any of my State Department work on it and returned - returned - gave them to my attorneys for them to review for all relevant documents. And gave them devices and paper," Abedin answered.

(Excerpt) Read more at thedailybeast.com ...

maxresdefault.jpg

9w7DIYH.jpg

"There's your target, my loyal followers! You know what needs to be done!"
Weiner_107063512_FILES_This_file_photo_taken_on_May_23_2013_shows_former_US_Representative_Anthony_Wein-xlarge_trans++4GY-S3JkMNGQZYy1Tha5W4motco7LVeq6iUnyqI_lyk.jpg
112336787_hillary-clinton-news-large_trans++pVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQf98oAmGZYX8Vqbq2hlobTFc.jpg

Someone is going to question Carlos Danger under oath.

He will be offered a deal. You know those underage floozies. We can make that go away if you roll on hilly.

He will be offered a deal. You know those underage floozies. We can make that go away if you roll on hilly.

Carlos D. is facing 15 to 30 years, if convicted. Would you roll over to avoid a sentence like that? Most people would.

Carlos D. is facing 15 to 30 years, if convicted. Would you roll over to avoid a sentence like that? Most people would.

Maybe he already "rolled"? How did 10K email copies get stored at his house? Huma is that dumb? Land O' Goshen! She moved out and left it there? Or did Carlos steal?

30 years is excessive since he never met the alleged girl nor suggested that they meet.

Still and all, he would roll on hilly. I don't know who the holder of the marital privilege is in this jurisdiction. CD may roll on huma too.

Forum List

Back