Huma Abedin says she does not know how 650,000 emails got on Weiners

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
laptop. Ah huh, one would think that they would see 650,000 emails. Seriously how long of a timespan was this laptop in operation for? because 650,000 emails would never be delivered to one machine, unless the emails were backed up from previous time periods. That being the case Abedin has just lied again and the FBI can tell how the emails got on the machine as every email if sent to that laptop will have an email trail. If there is no trail then they were backed up onto the machine by Abedin................or the nice guys at the NSA who have all this krap anyway.

Don't worry, be happy

• Banned
who knew a PC could handle all of those emails,,,god, when I hit 3000, toxic fumes come shooting out from the back of my PC.
How big is the hard drive in the first place? Just the finding of such a large number of mail is evidence of intent as they were not all delivered there.

laptop. Ah huh, one would think that they would see 650,000 emails. Seriously how long of a timespan was this laptop in operation for? because 650,000 emails would never be delivered to one machine, unless the emails were backed up from previous time periods. That being the case Abedin has just lied again and the FBI can tell how the emails got on the machine as every email if sent to that laptop will have an email trail. If there is no trail then they were backed up onto the machine by Abedin................or the nice guys at the NSA who have all this krap anyway.

Don't worry, be happy
Huma sucks a lot of Wiener...

My job in the Army was tech support for computer systems. When a hard drive failed part my job was trying to recover emails backed up on the drive most email programs do this by design. I've seen 1000's of emails on a system but never a computer with this many. Sounds to me like they where intentional saved to this particular computer on purpose.

Don't worry, be happy

Not defending her but could be factual that she does not know how her husband obtained those emails. Anthony Weiner might have had them for insurance and his get out of jail card if caught doing something like sexting with minors.

He could have obtained them off Huma devices and downloaded them in his laptop ( which would be stupid ) and she is the poor little lamb in all this...

Now as you will write that I have to be daft to believe this, well I am presenting one possibility of where she might have not known...

Also maybe those mysterious Russian Hackers planted them on Weiner computer?

Maybe the FBI is Rogue and trying to take Hillary Clinton down or at least prevent her from winning the White House and they planted the emails onto Weiner Laptop...

Again I know you are itching to write bullshit and what I am doing is writing the possible excuses for the Hillary Clinton voter that can be sold to the stupid and naive...

Now how did those emails get on that laptop?

Huma most likely used his ( Weiner ) laptop from time to time to do work from home. If she did do this and left Secretary of State emails on Weiner laptop, well then that is her stupidity and for those that do not understand the Laptop was Anthony Weiner which mean he had no security clearance to have them nor should he have been able to read them.

Because that this is one of the many things that will sink Huma and Anthony need to run for his like because he is one dead man walking!

New Topics

Forum List

Back