Huma Abedin carries 6 yo. son Jordan in her arms as she puts on a very stylish show while doing ...

^ ^ I'd more likely hit that Muslim bro'hood like there was no tomorrow ...... IF I wasn't married and opportunity presented itself ... :D

WYEHO?

Don't know what that means ...... Sorry. :D

Would
You Eat Her Out?
Haha ... Wow! ... That's kinda personal ... No?

... it would depends on several factors however ........ :D

Is the mood right?

Does she keep herself clean down there?

What kind of salad dressing she'd put on that tossed salad of hers...... and what kind of cheese she'd serve with it?

If Huma was never associated with Hillary -- would this thread exist?

The obsession with Hillary is pathetic.

^ ^ I'd more likely hit that Muslim bro'hood like there was no tomorrow ...... IF I wasn't married and opportunity presented itself ... :D

WYEHO?

Would
You Eat Her Out?

Is the mood right?

What kind of salad dressing she'd put on that tossed salad of hers...... and what kind of cheese she'd serve with it?

Yes or no, based on the info you have?

WYEHO?

Would
You Eat Her Out?

Is the mood right?

Yes or no, based on the info you have?

We'd dine wine sixty nine .... ;)

And here is ... Huma!

Her dress surely beats, both, Hillary's dress and Burka ... Ban Burka for Obedient Human!

He's still her little boy! Huma Abedin carries her six-year-old son Jordan in her arms as she puts on a very stylish show while doing the school run in a floral dress, heels and sunglasses

• Huma, 42, was spotted with her son Jordan in New York City on Tuesday
  • The former Clinton aide donned a black floral dress and ankle-strap sandals featuring block heels to walk Jordan home from school
  • The mom was seen carrying her son in her arms during the walk
  • Abedin filed for divorce from Anthony Weiner in May last year after the disgraced congressman pleaded guilty to sending lewd messages to a minor
  • She withdrew the petition earlier this year, opting to settle the case privately to protect her son from humiliation
By Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com

Published: 20:54 EDT, 15 August 2018 | Updated: 09:53 EDT, 16 August 2018

View comments

Huma Abedin cut a stylish figure in a black floral dress as she carried her six-year-old son Jordan in her arms while walking him home from school this week.

The 42-year-old former Clinton aide was spotted with her son on Tuesday afternoon as they walked through Soho and made their way to their Manhattan apartment.

Abedin paired her dark floral dress with a thick black belt and ankle-strap sandals featuring block heels, but her stylish outfit didn't stop her from giving her only child a lift.

4F197D4100000578-6065299-Mom_on_duty_Huma_Abedin_42_was_spotted_carrying_her_son_through_-a-10_1534380665389.jpg

Mom on duty: Huma Abedin, 42, was spotted carrying her son through the streets of New York while walking him home from school on Tuesday afternoon

Read more: Huma Abedin carries her son home from school in New York City | Daily Mail Online
That is one ugly chick!

Forum List

Back