Hulu's "Great"

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Hulu is doing a comedy series about Catherine The Great. Empress of Russia.

Actually it could be entertaining.

My question; how come so many Negroes in the Russia's Emperor Court?

Did the Hulu producers go batshit crazy? Is this diversity gone crazy?

I turned the damn thing off. Too bad. It could have been worth watching for a laugh or two.

I got a special deal for Hulu for a year but if they are going to be so damn obsessed with diversity then fuck 'em. I won't be renewing. Diversity sucks.

I got a special deal for Hulu for a year but if they are going to be so damn obsessed with diversity then fuck 'em. I won't be renewing. Diversity sucks.

Doesn't Netflix have plenty of "Diversity"? I can't stand Netflix...I switched to Hulu. I watch other stuff on there. I think it's way better than Netflix. And that's just my personal opinion.

I turned the damn thing off. Too bad. It could have been worth watching for a laugh or two.

LOL! I have Netflix and I think it is required to cast every couple mixed race. Not just whites either...every race is mixed with some other race. I mean...a couple...but nearly everyone? I would have canceled it long ago if my wife didn't watch shows on there. It is the worst PC horseshit ever. Agendas agendas...

Every show is doing that now. Merlin made Guinevere black. Jamie Foxx played Little John in a recent Robin Hood. In the Legend of King Arthur, St. George the dragon slayer was Chinese. It's disgusting.

Cultural appropriation.
I am sure the SJW warriors will start their protesting in short order

• Banned

LOL! I have Netflix and I think it is required to cast every couple mixed race. Not just whites either...every race is mixed with some other race. I mean...a couple...but nearly everyone? I would have canceled it long ago if my wife didn't watch shows on there. It is the worst PC horseshit ever. Agendas agendas...

They are all that way. That is the Hollywood Limousine Liberals doing their despicable crap.

It was blatant with "Great". At the time of the show Negroes were either chunking spears in Africa or picking cotton in the Colonies. None of them at the royal court in Russia.

• Banned

Doesn't Netflix have plenty of "Diversity"? I can't stand Netflix...I switched to Hulu. I watch other stuff on there. I think it's way better than Netflix. And that's just my personal opinion.

I agree, Both Netflix and Amazon are unwatchable because of that diversity bullshit.

I was disappointed in Hulu. They don't have the excuse of having the filthy Obamas on the Board of Directors or whatever.

They are all that way. That is the Hollywood Limousine Liberals doing their despicable crap.

It was blatant with "Great". At the time of the show Negroes were either chunking spears in Africa or picking cotton in the Colonies. None of them at the royal court in Russia.
(((Hollywood Limousine Liberals))) I know exactly what you mean.

They are all doing it now.
And it is definitely getting worse.
We liked The Vikings, It didn't bother me that they had women fighting along side their men (they didn't) it didn't bother me that women were equal to the men in the hierarchy of their society (they wasn't) But they couldn't stop there.
By season 4, women were running everything. One of the strongest armies was 100% ran by women, and were mostly women. Like that ever happened. The show now portrays men as mentally useless without the women around them. Stupid, bungling mindless warriors who need women to direct them.
Game of Thrones got to be the same.
Look at the Star Wars franchise now...
On and on. I am perfectly fine with any show/movie having strong females, equal etc. etc. Of course I am not bothered by that. But that is not what they do.. they portray men as morons and women as the 'smart ones"....or worse... portray a 110 lb. female kicking multiple 200 lb. muscle heads asses.

Forum List

Back