Huh? McCarthy: "I don't think anyone is questioning the legitimacy of the election"

Dickless Kevin must have gotten a call from Dear Leader right after that. :rolleyes:

1620911960965.jpeg

McCarthy has finished it for the far right.

Trump lost. End of story. Biden is President.

Trump will never ever enter the WH again.

God. I hope you are right. Another four of Rump and our very young experiment in self governance dies.
Hungary and Turkey will have nothin on us, and we’ll all be saying “Gee, Fascism is swell!”. :(

Last edited:

I know these people are professional liars, but I'm really struck by this one.

"I don't think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election."

What about Trump? What about 70% of the GQP, according to polls? What about January 6?

WTF?

And what about the 147 GOP clowns who followed Kevin right straight off the cliff by refusing to certify the election?
Think they won’t do it again if they take control??
Me neither

"I don't think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election."

What about Trump? What about 70% of the GQP, according to polls? What about January 6?

WTF?

And what about the 147 GOP clowns who followed Kevin right straight off the cliff by refusing to certify the election?
Me neither
I'm still a little amazed he said that. But only a little.

I am not making this up. Right after tossing Liz Cheney, Kevin McCarthy said this today:

"I don't think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election. That's all over with. We are sitting here with the president today."

Trumpsters, your thoughts? Is Kevin McCarthy now a Deep State Hitler Swamp Commie?

:dunno:

It's funny to watch you backing first Dick Cheney's daughter, and now Kevin McCarthy. What's next, you going to be campaigning for McConnell? LOL!

Is Kevin McCarthy now a Deep State Hitler Swamp Commie?

^^^This post makes Mitch McConnell smile.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F191106081641-01-mitch-mcconnell-file.jpg

:confused-84:

Marvin’s posts give me a sad :(

WTF?

Me neither
I'm still a little amazed he said that. But only a little.

There’s no bottom for these guys any more when it comes to power. NONE

Trumpsters, your thoughts? Is Kevin McCarthy now a Deep State Hitler Swamp Commie?
I think the election was stolen

But biden was sworn in as president and he is using the legal authority that implies

Do you have a problem with that?

I think the election was stolen

But biden was sworn in as president and he is using the legal authority that implies

Do you have a problem with that?
I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe it.

So no, I'm glad you're willing to voice your concerns, as disturbing as they are.

So no, I'm glad you're willing to voice your concerns, as disturbing as they are.
and I am happy you won't send me to a gulag for saying them

but as long as biden is in power its still a possibility

Forum List

Back