Hugh Hewitt: James Comey Shouldn’t Clear Up Email Case If It Clears Clinton

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
It’s rigged just the way he likes it.

It’s been a pretty strange world ever since FBI Director James Comey decided to break with what is apparently some sort of federal law enforcement tradition and announce that the bureau is in full “Anthony Weiner: Sum Of All Fears” mode on the Hillary Clinton email beat. The media has frantically glommed on to further their “tightening” narrative. Senate Minority Leadre Harry Reid (D-Nev.) is back for one last turn as a dark rumor-mongerer. And even die-hard Clinton critics such as former Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.) have stepped forward to say that Comey has cocked things up to a fare-thee-well.

In this environment, I’m almost relieved to see talk-radio superstar Hugh Hewitt just get down to some of that good old-fashioned partisan hackery. On Monday’s edition of “MSNBC Live,” Hewitt told host Steve Kornacki that if the FBI is able to quickly conclude that there’s nothing amiss with the new cache of emails it is said to be poring through, they should just hold off, and not tell anyone. Let’s just have a cloud of suspicion until the election is done and dusted!

More: Hugh Hewitt: James Comey Shouldn’t Clear Up Email Case If It Clears Clinton

Hugh Hewitt just proves once again that NaziCons have no honor! Shame on him!

Clinton will be cleared to prison...

But please let her finish herself first.

Poor, poor desperate liberals. They are running out of options to distract the American people's attention from their corrupt, crooked, always lying and seriously brain damaged candidate. Good luck with that! :popcorn:

So, you believe like Hugh Hewitt - that Hillary should be CHEATED out of the presidency by Comey even if he clears her before the election? How do you look in the mirror and justify that? How do you read the U.S. Constitution and justify that?

So, you believe like Hugh Hewitt - that Hillary should be CHEATED out of the presidency by Comey even if he clears her before the election? How do you look in the mirror and justify that? How do you read the U.S. Constitution and justify that?

I don't think you understand... she is not going to be cleared to anywhere but prison. You see it's up to the facts and truth, not at a whim of Comey.

I don't think you understand... she is not going to be cleared to anywhere but prison. You see it's up to the facts and truth, not at a whim of Comey.

Okay, so where are your "facts and truth"? Please provide "credible facts and truth" that can be verified as factual. Just wishful thinking and making up shit don't count.

Okay, so where are your "facts and truth"? Please provide "credible facts and truth" that can be verified as factual. Just wishful thinking and making up shit don't count.

I have roughly 666,000 emails. You have empty deflections and wishes.

Where have you been?

Where have you been?

You mean those emails on Weiner's computer? What do they say? Why do you have them? You should turn them over to the FBI.

Where have you been?

You mean those emails on Weiner's computer? What do they say? Why do you have them? You should turn them over to the FBI.

Deflect, deflect!!

She is done. Only a truly retarded partisan would vote for a criminal. (that includes yourself easily)

Where have you been?

Deflect, deflect!!

She is done.

Yeah, and you have PROOF. Hilarious.

Where have you been?

Deflect, deflect!!

She is done.

Not me personally, FBI has the proof, that Hillary had thought she had destroyed.

Where have you been?

Deflect, deflect!!

She is done.

Not me personally, FBI has the proof, that Hillary had thought she had destroyed.

How do you know what the FBI has? Have they shared information with you?

Where have you been?

Deflect, deflect!!

She is done.

How do you know what the FBI has? Have they shared information with you?

Didn't you just admit they have over 600,000 emails?

Duh.

It’s rigged just the way he likes it.

It’s been a pretty strange world ever since FBI Director James Comey decided to break with what is apparently some sort of federal law enforcement tradition and announce that the bureau is in full “Anthony Weiner: Sum Of All Fears” mode on the Hillary Clinton email beat. The media has frantically glommed on to further their “tightening” narrative. Senate Minority Leadre Harry Reid (D-Nev.) is back for one last turn as a dark rumor-mongerer. And even die-hard Clinton critics such as former Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.) have stepped forward to say that Comey has cocked things up to a fare-thee-well.

In this environment, I’m almost relieved to see talk-radio superstar Hugh Hewitt just get down to some of that good old-fashioned partisan hackery. On Monday’s edition of “MSNBC Live,” Hewitt told host Steve Kornacki that if the FBI is able to quickly conclude that there’s nothing amiss with the new cache of emails it is said to be poring through, they should just hold off, and not tell anyone. Let’s just have a cloud of suspicion until the election is done and dusted!

More: Hugh Hewitt: James Comey Shouldn’t Clear Up Email Case If It Clears Clinton

Hugh Hewitt just proves once again that NaziCons have no honor! Shame on him!
Oh dear.....Comey broke a tradition.

Don't worry libs....Comey will announce by Friday that they haven't found anything yet and the media will blast headlines......

"HILLARY CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES AGAIN!!!!"

Notice in the Huffington blog they don't put quotation marks around Hewitt's remarks? That's because it isn't a quote. It's spin created by Huffington. What Hewitt said that if Comey dropped the case it would be viewed as rigging. If lefties actually had a freaking thought in their heads Huffington wouldn't exist.

Notice in the Huffington blog they don't put quotation marks around Hewitt's remarks? That's because it isn't a quote. It's spin created by Huffington. What Hewitt said that if Comey dropped the case it would be viewed as rigging. If lefties actually had a freaking thought in their heads Huffington wouldn't exist.

Funny. Your reading comprehension is amusing.

Forum List

Back