Huge win for long gun lovers !!!!

Very good news
Xiden lost and safe long guns will be allowed
Since when does Biden run California?
Remember the Mulford Act? Reagan and the NRA got rid of open carry because of scary black men with guns.

Gun control is one of the first racist laws passed by the colonists......the southern colonists who would eventually create the democrat party......

Very good news
Since when does Biden run California?
Remember the Mulford Act? Reagan and the NRA got rid of open carry because of scary black men with guns.
Why do you support racist laws?

You moron. I already explained to you the reasons to own an AR-15

1. To use for recreational purposes

2. To use for self defense

3. To have for the "necessary for the security of a free state".

Just because pathetic little pussies like you don't have a use for one don't meant the rest of of don't.
4. Firepower superiority.
If you couldn't defend your home or self with the plethora of weapons that were available during the 1994 ban, then I'd say you're just a bad shot or have some serious psychological issues.
You obviously don't understand what "firepower superiority" means.

List the weapons that can outgun an AR-15/AK-47/FN-FAL/or like firearms. I double dog dare ya to tackle that argument.
Again, you can't defend your home with a .45 caliber semi-automatic? Or a shotgun? Or a hunting rifle? Last time I checked, the distance from one end of a standard living room is a hell of a lot shorter than the average distance from a hunter to a deer... so you have a good chance of blowing a perp off their feet in addition to possibly killing them outright. A .45 caliber ain't no pea shooter, and a shotgun (single barrell, pump action or double barrell) let loose in a house is serious nasty damage to man and walls/furniture/fridge, etc.

As to your absurd challenge, here are some official stats that should (hopefully) set you straight as to alluding to what is needed to defend a home....pay particular attention to page #2 https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/GUIC.PDF

Oh, and here's a history lesson for you regarding of what the Afghan's had against the Russians back in the day
If AR's are rarely used in crimes, then they're no danger to society and there's no need to ban them. Right?
Were you asleep or out of the country in a place with no international news in the last 20 years or so? Because that's the only reason to try to weasel pass the FACT of the AR-15 showing up in a LOT of mass shootings. Yep, the weapon of choice for a LOT of yahoos and nut cases that did EXACTLY as it advertisement said.

That's why they were on the 1994 AWB list. And only a fool would try to minimize the damage they have caused since re-introduced to the general public. Right?
So called assault rifles are used in a minority of mass shootings.

The weapon isn't the problem. The people carrying out these attacks are the problem. The semi-automatic, magazine fed rifle has been on the civilian market since 1904. Looooong before mass shootings became en vogue.

If you want to blame someone for AR style rifles being used in mass shootings, you can blame you and the rest of the anti-gun idiots for advertising it as the most efficient killing tool ever invented. It's you people that perpetuate moronic myths like the "tumbling bullet", or stupid shit like, "an AR bullet is going to travel all through the body causing more damage". The latter is my favorite moronic myth, BTW...lol.

People like you are the best advertisement the AR-15 ever had. Good job!
OMG! Did you just dust off that old bullhorn, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people"? No kidding? The thing is, unlike a Warner Bros. cartoon, the assault weapons (yeah, that's how the military, police, and federal law enforcement categorzies them) in question don't spring tiny sneakered feet and chase people around while blazing away. PEOPLE USE THE WEAPONS TO KILL OTHER PEOPLE. And the AR-15 was among the top choice for that purpose in the last 20 years or so. That you can't/won't deal with that reality is pretty pathetic, because it shows a total disregard for fellow human beings lives...."colateral damage" to keep your psychological gun safety zone.

Very good news
Right....so when the next yahoo or nut case buys his AR-15 and blows away a group of innocent people for whatever absurd or insane reason, please dust off all the old excuses and have them ready, because laPierre is having a bit of financial trouble with the IRS, I here.

Oh, and be sure to mail your justifications to the surviving family members. Judge Roger T. Benitez won't give a damn, as it's all academics and ideology to him.

What you wrote makes no sense because the WWII, M-1 carbine is almost identical to the AR-15.
About the same energy, rate of fire, weight, magazine capacity, cost, etc.
So there is nothing new or remotely more dangerous about the AR-15 than any small caliber rifle.
In fact, a person armed with 2 Glock-21 pistols likely is much more dangerous because they have more shots, can fire 2 directions at once, and can reload one while still firing the other.
1. This ain't WWII....the AR-15 design is an easier handle and highly more adaptable for the individual user's varied purposes, as advertised. "about the same" is a misleading statement, unless you can provide proof that the M-1 carbine can have all the attachments and use the lighter weight ammo.

2. If your assertions are true, then explain to the reading audience why gun enthusiasts, nut jobs, basic anti-gov't yahoos prefer the AR-15 ("America's rifle") to a weapon that was NEVER ON THE BAN LIST? We are talking about the original M-1, not it's subsequent models.

3. How many folk in the general population do you know that can accurately shoot two hand guns at the same time, or are ambidextrous?

Bottom line: what you wrote doesn't stand up to close examination.

The M-1 carbine can do everything an AR can do.
Saying it and proving it are two wholly different things. If you can't meet a simple burden of proof as requested in #1 of my previous response, then debating with you further would be he equivalent of debating how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

And of course, you don't dare respond to #2 & #3. Carry on.

Very good news
Right....so when the next yahoo or nut case buys his AR-15 and blows away a group of innocent people for whatever absurd or insane reason, please dust off all the old excuses and have them ready, because laPierre is having a bit of financial trouble with the IRS, I here.

Oh, and be sure to mail your justifications to the surviving family members. Judge Roger T. Benitez won't give a damn, as it's all academics and ideology to him.
Perhaps you vile lying scum would consider stopping your catch and release programs?
I do wish you acolytes of Cheeto Jeezus would actually paid attention to what goes on in the world before you type. Case in point:

President Trump’s claim that Democrats created ‘catch and release’ policies​

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...democrats-created-catch-and-release-policies/

So it seems my previous post fits you to a 'T'. Carry on.

Very good news

Perhaps you vile lying scum would consider stopping your catch and release programs?
I do wish you acolytes of Cheeto Jeezus would actually paid attention to what goes on in the world before you type. Case in point:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...democrats-created-catch-and-release-policies/

Fake news from liars like you.

Every American can own these fake assault weapons
Gee, how many mass shootings and deaths by these "fake" weapons with "fake" bullets have happened in, oh say the last 20 years?

For your education:

President Trump’s claim that Democrats created ‘catch and release’ policies​

Very good news

Fake news from liars like you.
translation: Mike doesn't read what might contradict his beliefs, nor does he dare venture a rational, fact based discussion if he does.

Reminds me of the folk in the Ministry of Truth in Orwell's, "1984".

we can start getting back to the original intent.
Not depending on the Federal Government to put down slave revolts? Well, I suppose so.
We're gonna put you back in CHAINS!!!

laughing0301.gif
Why on earth would we want to put leftists back in chains? We would have to feed their worthless asses

Every American can own these fake assault weapons
Gee, how many mass shootings and deaths by these "fake" weapons with "fake" bullets have happened in, oh say the last 20 years?
Not enough. We need you to shit your pants more.

We will get machine guns back before I die.

You'll have to get a carry bag for your excess testosterone and a wheel barrow for your ego.
As if that gun will make the community safer. What a joke.
it's either one or the other a killing machine or a joke if it's a joke why are you scared about an inanimate object?

Not depending on the Federal Government to put down slave revolts? Well, I suppose so.

laughing0301.gif
Why on earth would we want to put leftists back in chains? We would have to feed their worthless asses
All this alt right blather just makes the case to bring back the 1994 AWB all the more.....bad enough these yahoos have a slew of weapons....giving them more efficient ones will just put an uptick on mass shootings.

laughing0301.gif
All this alt right blather just makes the case to bring back the 1994 AWB all the more.....bad enough these yahoos have a slew of weapons....giving them more efficient ones will just put an uptick on mass shootings.
why would you deprive women and Blacks, Asians, Latinos, and Native Americans of their rights to self-defense over a lie that you just pulled out of your ass?
FYI the phrase "in common use" get use to hearing that. Those will be the keywords that kill any attempted fake assault weapon ban.

Funny thing.....the exact same chest thumping stuff was done by "survivalist", Posse Comitatus types, separatists, etc., during the 1980's. So now all those jokers are in their 60's and 70's....wonder if they could afford to be off the grid this long without dental or medical? Hell, the current "preppers" may actually get to live out their Turner Diary fantasy....but it might not work out like they planned. Just ask Kyle Rittenhouse .... still cooling his heels in jail Kyle Rittenhouse, Illinois teen who allegedly killed 2 protesters, makes 1st in-person court appearance

You moron. I already explained to you the reasons to own an AR-15

1. To use for recreational purposes

2. To use for self defense

3. To have for the "necessary for the security of a free state".

Just because pathetic little pussies like you don't have a use for one don't meant the rest of of don't.
4. Firepower superiority.
If you couldn't defend your home or self with the plethora of weapons that were available during the 1994 ban, then I'd say you're just a bad shot or have some serious psychological issues.
You obviously don't understand what "firepower superiority" means.

List the weapons that can outgun an AR-15/AK-47/FN-FAL/or like firearms. I double dog dare ya to tackle that argument.
Again, you can't defend your home with a .45 caliber semi-automatic? Or a shotgun? Or a hunting rifle? Last time I checked, the distance from one end of a standard living room is a hell of a lot shorter than the average distance from a hunter to a deer... so you have a good chance of blowing a perp off their feet in addition to possibly killing them outright. A .45 caliber ain't no pea shooter, and a shotgun (single barrell, pump action or double barrell) let loose in a house is serious nasty damage to man and walls/furniture/fridge, etc.

As to your absurd challenge, here are some official stats that should (hopefully) set you straight as to alluding to what is needed to defend a home....pay particular attention to page #2 https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/GUIC.PDF

Oh, and here's a history lesson for you regarding of what the Afghan's had against the Russians back in the day
If AR's are rarely used in crimes, then they're no danger to society and there's no need to ban them. Right?
Were you asleep or out of the country in a place with no international news in the last 20 years or so? Because that's the only reason to try to weasel pass the FACT of the AR-15 showing up in a LOT of mass shootings. Yep, the weapon of choice for a LOT of yahoos and nut cases that did EXACTLY as it advertisement said.

That's why they were on the 1994 AWB list. And only a fool would try to minimize the damage they have caused since re-introduced to the general public. Right?
So called assault rifles are used in a minority of mass shootings.

The weapon isn't the problem. The people carrying out these attacks are the problem. The semi-automatic, magazine fed rifle has been on the civilian market since 1904. Looooong before mass shootings became en vogue.

If you want to blame someone for AR style rifles being used in mass shootings, you can blame you and the rest of the anti-gun idiots for advertising it as the most efficient killing tool ever invented. It's you people that perpetuate moronic myths like the "tumbling bullet", or stupid shit like, "an AR bullet is going to travel all through the body causing more damage". The latter is my favorite moronic myth, BTW...lol.

People like you are the best advertisement the AR-15 ever had. Good job!
OMG! Did you just dust off that old bullhorn, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people"? No kidding? The thing is, unlike a Warner Bros. cartoon, the assault weapons (yeah, that's how the military, police, and federal law enforcement categorzies them) in question don't spring tiny sneakered feet and chase people around while blazing away. PEOPLE USE THE WEAPONS TO KILL OTHER PEOPLE. And the AR-15 was among the top choice for that purpose in the last 20 years or so. That you can't/won't deal with that reality is pretty pathetic, because it shows a total disregard for fellow human beings lives...."colateral damage" to keep your psychological gun safety zone.
Democrats want to ban all civilian owned firearms but realize they can’t do all at one time. So they pick one type of firearm to ban first. The semi-automatic rifles that resemble military assault weapons are their first choice.

The problem is because democrats have been defunding police and not supporting them, crime has skyrocketed and many democrats are buying these semi-automatic rifles for home defense. These rifles are not cheap so the Democratic Party will lose support from these first time gun owners. That will make it harder to ban these firearms.

laughing0301.gif
why would you deprive women and Blacks, Asians, Latinos, and Native Americans of their rights to self-defense over a lie that you just pulled out of your ass?
FYI the phrase "in common use" get use to hearing that. Those will be the keywords that kill any attempted fake assault weapon ban.
Putting aside your childish attempts at racist taunts, to take your question seriously would require one to ignore the FACT regarding the plethora of shot guns, hunting rifles, semi-auto rifles, hand guns, semi-auto handguns that have been and are available to law abiding citizens despite the 1994 AWB. If you can't defend your home with a shot gun or .38 Special, then you're just a lousy shot.

And only the willfully ignorant or insipidly stubborn would try to deny the recorded facts regarding such weapons as the AR-15 as being "America's gun" (retailers advertising, not mine) for a lot of the mass shooters in the last 20 years or so. Carry on.

Oh, and FYI: The military, police, federal law enforcement agencies categorize assault weapons. You got a problem with that, take it up with them.

laughing0301.gif
Putting aside your childish attempts at racist taunts, to take your question seriously would require one to ignore the FACT regarding the plethora of shot guns, hunting rifles, semi-auto rifles, hand guns, semi-auto handguns that have been and are available to law abiding citizens despite the 1994 AWB. If you can't defend your home with a shot gun or .38 Special, then you're just a lousy shot.

And only the willfully ignorant or insipidly stubborn would try to deny the recorded facts regarding such weapons as the AR-15 as being "America's gun" (retailers advertising, not mine) for a lot of the mass shooters in the last 20 years or so. Carry on.

Oh, and FYI: The military, police, federal law enforcement agencies categorize assault weapons. You got a problem with that, take it up with them.
nope not going to work chump, why would you deprive women and Blacks, Asians, Latinos, and Native Americans of their rights to self-defense over a lie that you just pulled out of your ass?
1. the Military would never define a semiautomatic as an assault weapon
2. Law enforcement doesn't define what an assault weapon is the enforce the laws

So if Joe going to arrest these people when they don't turn their semiautomatic weapon in?
View attachment 502645View attachment 502645
Is there a proposal for confiscation? Does it have legs in both parties? Inquiring minds want to know.
yes there is that's the end game plan registration then forced buyback then confiscation
Then a lot of black gun owners dead in the street.
I thought you believed that black lives matter

Forum List

Back