Huge Train accident in East Palestine

It makes it Obama's, Trump's and Biden's fault. I've said that from the beginning. Why does Biden deserve no blame for doing nothing for two years?
He's done a lot. Sorry he missed one of Trump's mistakes. He has much bigger fish to fry. Plus if Ohio people like Trump let them keep his deregulations. We never win Ohio anyways so fuck em.

But now Biden will help them with the cleanup. Not in person though he's too busy being the leader of the free world. Let the Mayor of Palestine deal with it.

Why didn't Biden do anything for two years? Why didn't Obama simply make it mandatory as opposed to going to a cost/benefit study?

The same reason that Trump did what he did. Campaign dollars.
This reminds me of when you guys tried to blame Obama for the BP oil spill. Bush and Chaney deregulate that industry and a oil spill happens and you blame Obama because it happened on his watch?

This reminds me of when you guys tried to blame Obama for the BP oil spill. Bush and Chaney deregulate that industry and a oil spill happens and you blame Obama because it happened on his watch?

You guys? There are very few like myself willing to blame those in both parties for their failures.

My complaint with Obama was his promise to curtail oil drilling in the oceans and then expanding it.

You guys? There are very few like myself willing to blame those in both parties for their failures.

My complaint with Obama was his promise to curtail oil drilling in the oceans and then expanding it.

Then no doubt Republicans would have expanded it too right? So I suppose that was a fight he wasn't willing to take on. Easy to arm chair QB a Democrat if you are going to make him responsible for what oil companies and train companies do especially if you are voting for Republicans. They're the ones pushing for these deregulations. I would have to ask Obama what he got in exchange for doing that.

Same with Joe. One guy said "why didn't Joe put back the regulations Trump gutted". Perhaps that's one of the things he gave up to get his infrastructure bill passed. IDK.

Then no doubt Republicans would have expanded it too right?

Yes, and I would have condemned that BUT the big difference is, they wouldn't have promised not to.

Barack Obama reverses campaign promise and approves offshore drilling

Why is it exactly I shouldn't condemn this?

So I suppose that was a fight he wasn't willing to take on. Easy to arm chair QB a Democrat if you are going to make him responsible for what oil companies and train companies do especially if you are voting for Republicans.

Which I do not do. But I will note the trained response.

They're the ones pushing for these deregulations. I would have to ask Obama what he got in exchange for doing that.

Same with Joe. One guy said "why didn't Joe put back the regulations Trump gutted". Perhaps that's one of the things he gave up to get his infrastructure bill passed. IDK.

Maybe Trump gave up train regs to get Covid funding? That silly game could go on forever. The two parties really are not all that different in actual practice only in empty rhetoric.

Yes, and I would have condemned that BUT the big difference is, they wouldn't have promised not to.

Barack Obama reverses campaign promise and approves offshore drilling

Why is it exactly I shouldn't condemn this?

Which I do not do. But I will note the trained response.

Maybe Trump gave up train regs to get Covid funding? That silly game could go on forever. The two parties really are not all that different in actual practice only in empty rhetoric.
Condemn it all you want. But it's not a reason to vote Republican.

And you need to wake up. Trump took away regulations that would have prevented this train accident. That's who you should be blaming.

And just like Obama couldn't stop offshore drilling, doesn't mean it's his fault. That's a campaign promise he couldn't deliver. Reminds me of when Clinton signed NAFTA. It was Republicans who invented NAFTA and negotiated with Clinton to get him to go along. If Republicans didn't invent NAFTA and insist he sign it, we wouldn't have NAFTA now. And Clintion put safety and worker regulations in NAFTA. Bush made sure to remove those regulations. Yea yea, why didn't Obama put them back. I don't know.

But the GOP are pushing the agenda of deregulations and NAFTA. At least they were. They've been known to flip flop on issues like this when it's convenient.

Condemn it all you want. But it's not a reason to vote Republican.

Nor do I. Once again.........you just can't stop yourself.

And you need to wake up. Trump took away regulations that would have prevented this train accident. That's who you should be blaming.

I do AND I blame Biden for not putting them back.

And just like Obama couldn't stop offshore drilling, doesn't mean it's his fault.

He could.

That's a campaign promise he couldn't deliver. Reminds me of when Clinton signed NAFTA. It was Republicans who invented NAFTA and negotiated with Clinton to get him to go along. If Republicans didn't invent NAFTA and insist he sign it, we wouldn't have NAFTA now. And Clintion put safety and worker regulations in NAFTA. Bush made sure to remove those regulations. Yea yea, why didn't Obama put them back. I don't know.

Twisted his arm behind his back as I recall.

But the GOP are pushing the agenda of deregulations and NAFTA. At least they were. They've been known to flip flop on issues like this when it's convenient.

As do the Democrats.

Nor do I. Once again.........you just can't stop yourself.

I do AND I blame Biden for not putting them back.

He could.

Twisted his arm behind his back as I recall.

As do the Democrats.
Look at the shit Biden gets over not allowing the oil pipeline. Republicans say this is why gas prices are so high. Drill baby drill. Why isn't he? Because he knows an oil spill will happen.

When Republicans get in, they'll continue that pipeline.

Biden shouldn't have to undo everything Trump did. If anything goes wrong with one of Trump's policies, it's not on Biden.

And is this how we should do it? The next Republicans should make sure to undo EVERYTHING the last administration did? Is that even possible? So when something like this goes wrong, it's directly Trump's fault not Biden's. He can only do, or undo, so much.

Look at the shit Biden gets over not allowing the oil pipeline.

So? You expect to never get a push back over doing what you believe is right? Why bother with anything then? Did civil rights legislation get countered?

Republicans say this is why gas prices are so high. Drill baby drill. Why isn't he? Because he knows an oil spill will happen.

When Republicans get in, they'll continue that pipeline.

Biden shouldn't have to undo everything Trump did. If anything goes wrong with one of Trump's policies, it's not on Biden.

And is this how we should do it? The next Republicans should make sure to undo EVERYTHING the last administration did? Is that even possible? So when something like this goes wrong, it's directly Trump's fault not Biden's. He can only do, or undo, so much.

You keep on offering an argument for something I'm not even arguing. Brainwashed you are.

So? You expect to never get a push back over doing what you believe is right? Why bother with anything then? Did civil rights legislation get countered?

You keep on offering an argument for something I'm not even arguing. Brainwashed you are.
The 3 or 4 times (I believe it was 4) times Clinton let me down were when he went along with Republicans. Let me see if I can remember the times. He was called the great triangulator. He gave them Republicans some deregulations and tax breaks and in return they let him get his agenda passed. It's how Washington works.

He signed NAFTA
He degegulated the media
Welfare reform

I can't remember the 4th but there were at least 4 times Clinton went along with Republicans and pissed us liberals off. So if you are a Republican it's got to be hard for you to fault him for going along with Republicans. Unless you are trying to win over us liberals. But you can't get us to vote GOP if we were upset Clinton went along with the GOP. The answer would be to pick a more liberal president. And that would be very hard to get elected.

I like Moderate Joe. Moderate Clinton and Moderate Obama. None of them were all that liberal. Of all of them Joe is the most liberal.

The 3 or 4 times (I believe it was 4) times Clinton let me down were when he went along with Republicans. Let me see if I can remember the times. He was called the great triangulator. He gave them Republicans some deregulations and tax breaks and in return they let him get his agenda passed. It's how Washington works.

He signed NAFTA
He degegulated the media
Welfare reform

I can't remember the 4th but there were at least 4 times Clinton went along with Republicans and pissed us liberals off. So if you are a Republican it's got to be hard for you to fault him for going along with Republicans. Unless you are trying to win over us liberals. But you can't get us to vote GOP if we were upset Clinton went along with the GOP. The answer would be to pick a more liberal president. And that would be very hard to get elected.

I like Moderate Joe. Moderate Clinton and Moderate Obama. None of them were all that liberal. Of all of them Joe is the most liberal.

You are no liberal. You are a Democrat. Period.

You are no liberal. You are a Democrat. Period.
I want common sense gun regulations.
I'm pro union
I want the fairness doctrine back on our media. The rich have taken control of our airwaves and they are brainwashing 40% of our citizens (you) via shows like Rush L
I believe man made climate change
I am not anti immigrant. Trump was. Legal immigration went way down on Trump's watch. Made people not want to come to America.
I am an atheist. So I defend Muslims, Mormons and Jews when Christians say their way is the only way. I like a secular society. Leave that shit at home. We are not a Christian nation.
I'm okay with gay marriage. I'm an open minded LIBERAL
I believe in tax breaks to the middle class not for the rich
Corporations and rich people should pay more taxes

I'm a card carrying liberal democrat. Don't try to re define what a liberal is just because your party is torn

I want common sense gun regulations.
I'm pro union
I want the fairness doctrine back on our media. The rich have taken control of our airwaves and they are brainwashing 40% of our citizens (you) via shows like Rush L
I believe man made climate change
I am not anti immigrant. Trump was. Legal immigration went way down on Trump's watch. Made people not want to come to America.
I am an atheist. So I defend Muslims, Mormons and Jews when Christians say their way is the only way. I like a secular society. Leave that shit at home. We are not a Christian nation.
I'm okay with gay marriage. I'm an open minded LIBERAL
I believe in tax breaks to the middle class not for the rich
Corporations and rich people should pay more taxes

I'm a card carrying liberal democrat. Don't try to re define what a liberal is just because your party is torn

But you will not condemn Democrats when they do wrong to chase the almighty dollar.

190miles6b3a4c5c8464fc5462c66ecd2fdcd97_810542b7_640.jpg

Joy Behar says East Palestine residents deserved what they got because they voted for Trump. Does she credit her god Molech with facilitating that disaster?? I remember the left having cows when Robertson said that Haiti's weather devastation was a result of their sin.

Not a word out of the same people that condemned Robertson. Sorta shows a touch of hypocrisy don't you think?

Joy Behar says East Palestine residents deserved what they got because they voted for Trump. Does she credit her god Molech with facilitating that disaster?? I remember the left having cows when Robertson said that Haiti's weather devastation was a result of their sin.

Not a word out of the same people that condemned Robertson. Sorta shows a touch of hypocrisy don't you think?

Two peas of the same pod. Noting that accomplishes little.

Forum List

Back