Huge support for 9/11 Truth...wow!

Nov 15, 2009
First I would like to thank "9/11 was an inside job", my friend and co-truth poster who pushes forward through todays sheeple ridiculing todays Galileo's, for bringing to light this awesome show of support!

Listen to all the supporting honks from the freeway traffic supporting 9/11 Truth!

IMG_7871.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kXrbUSyTpg"]YouTube- Freeway blogging for 9/11 Truth - April 9th, 2010[/ame]

3911852307_4f87c65e95.jpg

Last edited:
wow. completely overwhelming. i see the bush/cheney/haliburton/corporatemedia running for the nuclear bunkers already. :cuckoo:

i wonder how many of the people honking were giving them the finger... :eusa_whistle:

And Yes, quite a few honks..

Guess they're people like you eh?

Well they must not be people like you with a low I.Q....

Again with the I.Q. shit?

:eusa_eh:

Even on a recent episode on Nat Geo it was stated that now 38% of Americans believe 9/11 was an inside job.

It took years to get to this point because of the media blackouts against 9/11 Truth information via corporate connections with our corporate government.

The media dam still can not stop information from getting out and support slowly but surely growing.

If there was no media dam against anything that questioned the "official story" spoonfed to them, support would have grown right after 9/11 and there would have been a new investigation with government officials under oath.

Instead what I see happening now...because this issue is growing worldwide...America will eventually become the least trusted and most hated country in the world.

All because our now arrogent government ignores the wishes of the American people...

Last edited:
I drove my moving van around for a year with 911 was an inside job on the sides in 6 ft letters ..I recived almost zero negative reaction...the most suprising thing was those that agreed but cautioned me about having to fear being placed on some government watch list

I drove my moving van around for a year with 911 was an inside job on the sides in 6 ft letters ..I recived almost zero negative reaction...the most suprising thing was those that agreed but cautioned me about having to fear being placed on some government watch list

LOL...I guess now, according to polls, 38% of Americans are likely on some government watch list.....even higher percentages in many other countries...LOL

What's going to happen when it reaches everyone but people in government?

Or should I say...everyone but "debunkers" and top media propaganda pushers?

Last edited:
Link?

Also, having 38% doesn't make it anymore Right..

Just look at the Tea Party..

oh.. and still waiting for all those involved in the 9/11 Conspiracy to blow the whistle..

you can claim inside job all you like. thats the beauty of america.

so, ehhh.... where's the evidence again?:cuckoo:

by the way....
just about the same percentage of americans (37%) couldnt find the usa on A MAP OF AMERICA!!! :lol:

just goes to show you that almost 40% of americans are complete fucking morons.

again, statistically twoofers are generally white, uneducated and cant afford their own home.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steven-shehori/poll-37-of-americans-unab_b_150933.html

Last edited:
Link?

oh.. and still waiting for all those involved in the 9/11 Conspiracy to blow the whistle..

It was in a recent 9/11 episode aired on National Geographic.

Who in their right mind would try and be a whistleblower?

Besides there is verifiable and indisputable evidence that Israeli Mossad, some of which were active military and explosive experts...caught driving vans for a front company in NY called Urban Moving Systems and these vans were detected to have had explosives in them at one point.

The Israeli Mossad were in and around NY and the Twin Towers before and during 9/11.

It is likely the actual dirty work of rigging the buildings was outsourced to the Israeli Mossad and access gained via the ongoing construction renovations....who's CEO just happened to be appointed by Bush to the Presidents Commission on Whitehouse Fellows after 9/11

Link?

It was in a recent 9/11 episode aired on National Geographic.

Who in their right mind would try and be a whistleblower?

Besides there is verifiable and indisputable evidence that Israeli Mossad, some of which were active military and explosive experts...caught driving vans for a front company in NY called Urban Moving Systems and these vans were detected to have had explosives in them at one point.

The Israeli Mossad were in and around NY and the Twin Towers before and during 9/11.

It is likely the actual dirty work of rigging the buildings was outsourced to the Israeli Mossad and access gained via the ongoing construction renovations....who's CEO just happened to be appointed by Bush to the Presidents Commission on Whitehouse Fellows after 9/11

why is it your INDISPUTABLE truth always end ups to be a complete load of crap. your moving van fairy tale is just that. a fairy tale. there were no explosives. never. there was bad reporting by dan rather and thats about it. he retracted the statement a few minutes later when it was proven to be unfounded. funny you twoofers never mention that part. :cuckoo:

because you are a bunch of lying sacks of shit. a few minutes ago you were saying 9/11 was an inside job. now you are saying it was massad. not only can you twoofers not get your stories straight between each other.... but YOU can't even keep your own story straight!!! :lol:

yeah, most people just smile and nod as they see fucking morons parading themselves around too

Right..
So the Joooooz did it?

Link?

Proof?

You still believe Flight 93 was shot down? And that no Plane hit the Pentagon?

You also believe Bush also came up with the World Trade Center bombing on February 26, 1993?

--

Well let's see..

What a real conspiracy looks like. Real conspiracies have very few players and even then, they are usually exposed. Enron, Watergate, Iran/Contra and the rest have few people involved and someone always comes out to blow the whistle.

The evidence for a conspiracy to use 9/11 to invade Iraq is significant. While there is not one shred of evidence the government blew up the World Trade Center, there is evidence that they used the tragedy to remove Saddam Hussein using poor WMD evidence.

So yes, according to that Logic, somebody has always blown the Whistle...

the joooz did it it is just fringe groups and provocateurs with their own interest all though there is credible evidence to suggest Israeli intelligence had knowledge of the impending attacks along with many involved in U.S intelligence and and these facts were indeed reported by Fox in a two part series ..true members of the truth movement want an independent investigation with full authority and discloser

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYIZW959vJc]YouTube - Fox News expose: Israelis had foreknowledge of 9-11.[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9FuI2ixZT4]YouTube - Who was John O'Neill? He was The Man Who Knew[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skzygdu8T2M&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNBNqUdqm1E]YouTube - Monty Python - Village Idiots[/ame]

First I would like to thank "9/11 was an inside job", my friend and co-truth poster who pushes forward through todays sheeple ridiculing todays Galileo's, for bringing to light this awesome show of support!

Listen to all the supporting honks from the freeway traffic supporting 9/11 Truth!

IMG_7871.jpg

YouTube- Freeway blogging for 9/11 Truth - April 9th, 2010

3911852307_4f87c65e95.jpg

:clap2: thats great,I guarantee you it pisses off all these disinfo agents that have penetrated this site to know they have not only been unsuccessul brainwashing us with their lies and propaganada,but that they have been unsuccessful in brainwashing those other thousands around the country as well.Great shot of that bus driving by with the sign on it.:clap2: yeah that second pic below,i got that over on my thread as well.here it is.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...orate-controlled-media-coverup-of-9-11-a.html

Last edited:
11 People.

Wow..

That's amazing...

And Yes, quite a few honks..

Guess they're people like you eh? False information, Strawmen. :)

ha ha,obviously the truth hurts to be proven wrong that there isnt a huge awakening.:lol: a few honks? whatever jackass,try hundreds Einstein.:lol:

Forum List

Back