Huge power outage plunges millions of people across central america into darkness from Costa Rica to

View attachment 136633

A huge power outage plunged millions of people across Central America into darkness Saturday, as authorities from Panama to Costa Rica to El Salvador scrambled to restore electrical service.
The blackout affected some five million people in Costa Rica alone, where officials largely had managed to restore service after a nationwide power outage lasting about five hours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just what this Country needed to have happen. Question is what caused it and or who is to blame for it.
Was it faulty , does the system need upgraded, was it attacked, or some lazy ass leader who doesn't want to dump money into their grid. Hell maybe none of the above. But rambling gave me something to write here hahaah.

It was the Illuminati.
It always is...Or US Free masons..
It could be the Martians, maybe ancient aliens. :dunno:

I just found an ancient alien online!!!!!

old-happy-man-in-monpox.jpg

View attachment 136633

A huge power outage plunged millions of people across Central America into darkness Saturday, as authorities from Panama to Costa Rica to El Salvador scrambled to restore electrical service.
The blackout affected some five million people in Costa Rica alone, where officials largely had managed to restore service after a nationwide power outage lasting about five hours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just what this Country needed to have happen. Question is what caused it and or who is to blame for it.
Was it faulty , does the system need upgraded, was it attacked, or some lazy ass leader who doesn't want to dump money into their grid. Hell maybe none of the above. But rambling gave me something to write here hahaah.

It was the Illuminati.

He does look like a Jewish space alien..

View attachment 136633

It was the Illuminati.

It must be the hat. :dunno:

View attachment 136633

It was the Illuminati.

The shirt is a dead give away..

Why did that tweet seen in central America say "testing, 1-2-3, testing....."

Preview of what's coming to The U.S.A.? Energy independence in a new and marvelous way? Just shut it down!

It was the Illuminati.

I'll notify all my alien friends to stop wearing that shirt.........

Had he been wearing a Philippine shirt "Cubavera", no one would have noticed..

Had he been wearing a Philippine shirt "Cubavera", no one would have noticed..
We were wearing those decades ago, then Tsoukalos found us out, he was onto us even when he was a baby.

Forum List

Back