Huge Advance In Education!

God save us from Leftist teachers.
Did you know that on average, education majors scored lower on their SAT tests than any other college major?

Did you know that the average teacher graduated in the bottom third of their college class?

Wordpress website shows no title. I can't figure out how to insert a title into the link.

(no title)
Isn't that the free market? You offer poor salaries you get poor people.

I actually know that is not true, most teachers are obviously not in it for the money (there isn't any) but we still shouldn't expect them to work for nothing.

"You offer poor salaries you get poor people."

$130k for working 180 days?

Plus all sorts of benefits?

Under the contract agreement, which still needs to be ratified by the UFT's members, the maximum salary for teachers will rise from $119,565 to $128,657.Oct 12, 2018

New York City teacher salaries to range from $61,070 to ...

Did you know that on average, education majors scored lower on their SAT tests than any other college major?

Did you know that the average teacher graduated in the bottom third of their college class?

Wordpress website shows no title. I can't figure out how to insert a title into the link.

(no title)

I actually know that is not true, most teachers are obviously not in it for the money (there isn't any) but we still shouldn't expect them to work for nothing.

Under the contract agreement, which still needs to be ratified by the UFT's members, the maximum salary for teachers will rise from $119,565 to $128,657.Oct 12, 2018
Doesn't sound extravagant for NYC since there are many high-paying jobs available and, I believe, most teachers get Master's degrees:
  • The cost of living in New York, NY is 129 percent higher than the national average.
  • A person working in New York typically earns around 114,000 USD per year.
  • Workers with a certificate or diploma earn on average 17% more than their peers who only reached the high school level.
  • Employees who earned a Bachelor's Degree earn 24% more than those who only managed to attain a cerificate or diploma.
  • Professionals who attained a Master's Degree are awarded salaries that are 29% more than those with a Bachelor's Degree.

(no title)

Doesn't sound extravagant for NYC since there are many high-paying jobs available and, I believe, most teachers get Master's degrees:
  • The cost of living in New York, NY is 129 percent higher than the national average.
  • Workers with a certificate or diploma earn on average 17% more than their peers who only reached the high school level.
  • Employees who earned a Bachelor's Degree earn 24% more than those who only managed to attain a cerificate or diploma.
  • Professionals who attained a Master's Degree are awarded salaries that are 29% more than those with a Bachelor's Degree.

Yet this is what you said:

You remind me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.

Nice retrograde movement, there.

(no title)

Yet this is what you said:

You remind me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.

Nice retrograde movement, there.
Poor is a relative term. What is a poor salary in NYC might be an average salary in Sioux Falls.

If a good NYC teacher can get an easier and better paying job, with more respect, elsewhere that leaves behind teachers that don't have any other job options.

Yes, in New York City.....here top salary is $62000 for a master's and 25 years. That Places That Person in the "low class" category in Today's america.

Yes, in New York City.....here top salary is $62000 for a master's and 25 years. That Places (sic) That (sic) Person(sic) in the "low class" category in Today's (sic) america. (sic)(sick, sick)

They made $114,339 in 2018. Undoubtedly it has gone up since then.

Summer school, coaching teams, night school and home schooling convalescing students, and other options, increases salary.

Forum List

Back