Huffpost removes Alec Baldwin's name on article he wrote mocking Dick Cheney for shooting someone in the face

Well here we go folks. The uber-left Huffington Post protecting one of their own. How fucking dishonest is this?!!!

Thanks to the Wayback Machine, we are able to expose this.

Here is the original version:

Will They Go to Court?​

By Alec Baldwin

So, I suppose the question is...what kind of civil trial will we see, or not see, between Cheney and Whittington? Whittington is certainly no stranger to a court room and to civil litigation. Will Cheney pay him off, preemptively? Will they go to court? I would imagine if a guy with a few beers in him shoots you in the face on a hunting trip, how could you turn down that opportunity?

What would Cheney do about the whole secrecy thing then? I mean, this is the guy that sicced Enron on Gray Davis and the state of California to embarrass Davis, trigger the recall and then watched Arnold Schwarzenegger become governor of California. (To this day, perhaps, still the low point in American political life.) Then Cheney covered it up.

Cheney’s the guy who told Libby to out Valerie Plame. The rumor I heard is that someone yelled, “Look out! Shooter!” and Cheney thought he said Scooter and fired in that general direction.

Cheney is a terrorist. He terrorizes our enemies abroad and innocent citizens here at home indiscriminately. Who ever thought Harry Whittington would be the answer to America’s prayers. Finally, someone who might get that lying, thieving Cheney into a courtroom to answer some direct questions.

headshot
Alec Baldwin
Actor

Here's the new doctored one:

Will They Go to Court?​

Will Cheney and Whittington go to court? I would imagine if a guy with a few beers in him shoots you in the face...
By
zak plus 1 from MT, Contributor
Plus 1 from mt invite
02/17/2006 05:30pm EST | Updated May 25, 2011
This post was published on the now-closed HuffPost Contributor platform. Contributors control their own work and posted freely to our site. If you need to flag this entry as abusive, send us an email.

So, I suppose the question is...what kind of civil trial will we see, or not see, between Cheney and Whittington? Whittington is certainly no stranger to a court room and to civil litigation. Will Cheney pay him off, preemptively? Will they go to court? I would imagine if a guy with a few beers in him shoots you in the face on a hunting trip, how could you turn down that opportunity?

What would Cheney do about the whole secrecy thing then? I mean, this is the guy that sicced Enron on Gray Davis and the state of California to embarrass Davis, trigger the recall and then watched Arnold Schwarzenegger become governor of California. (To this day, perhaps, still the low point in American political life.) Then Cheney covered it up.

Cheney's the guy who told Libby to out Valerie Plame. The rumor I heard is that someone yelled, "Look out! Shooter!" and Cheney thought he said Scooter and fired in that general direction.

Cheney is a terrorist. He terrorizes our enemies abroad and innocent citizens here at home indiscriminately. Who ever thought Harry Whittington would be the answer to America's prayers. Finally, someone who might get that lying, thieving Cheney into a courtroom to answer some direct questions.

Alec Baldwin's Name Removed From Article Calling Dick Cheney Terrorist for Shooting Accident After Baldwin Shoots, Kills Woman on Set​

That's funny.........

New Topics

Forum List

Back