Huff Post, most Republicans don’t participate on opinion polls .. heheh

Take your bias misleading polls and shove it up your arse

AND a major reason most of us are NOT answering polls is because MOST of us KNOW the following:
In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton,
compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative,
coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.

So why would we support the polls when the polls/MSM supported Hillary!

According to a new The Hill-HarrisX poll released Thursday, a majority of registered voters (52 percent) are doubtful about surveys they hear about in the news media. Twenty-nine percent of respondents said they don't believe most polls but do trust a few while 19 percent said they "almost never" believe that polls are accurate.

As I said in another post, my parents are retired and still have a damn landline...they get polled every couple of months and they always say they will vote for Biden although they will be voting for Trump.

This is extremely important, as I think when media report a poll they need to basically provide a disclaimer. In effect, the polls are almost useless now, because just as in the last election, Trump supporters in particular didn't take them. Now it seems, it's more of a trend for right leaning voters. This isn't something MSM or pollsters want you to hear.

This really does explain why the polls are often skewed. Even now, Trump gets a big chunk of the silent majority, and, minority supporters, some who would never admit to their friends they support Trumps policies.

I think the success of Fox News illustrates this point. For ratings the network uses methods in which the person isn't polled, but the information is collected. It's even easier to collect for online streaming, website views etc. Fox is the most popular network in America, it shows that America is more conservative or libertarian than some believe.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Violent criminal protesting mob's have won re-election for Trump.
BD673BC2-18D0-40BF-943D-04E86B39E07B.jpeg

It wouldn't matter; the economy is roaring back. The assault by the democrats to put America into poverty and misery has failed.

It wouldn't matter; the economy is roaring back. The assault by the democrats to put America into poverty and misery has failed.
That is why blue state governor's keeping the shut down going in order to destroy interstate commerce.

Why give the media any information? Fuck them.

I want liberals to be so confident they stay home.

Hopefully we get bad weather all over the nation on Election Day. Many Liberal wusses won’t go to the polls if they might get wet.

Forum List

Back