Huckabee speaks [out of his ass] again

And to think he had a decent shot at the nomination in 2008 for the GOP.

I think we should all take a vow never to let a Mike Huckabee thread go without this picture being posted:

Huckabee050108L_468x379.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Mike Huckabee falsely claimed that under President Obama, the national debt is "eight times" what it was under President Bush. In fact, the total public federal debt on May 6 was 1.2 times larger than it was when Obama entered office.
Huckabee falsely claims national debt is "eight times" what it was under Bush | Media Matters for America

He's a commentator on Faux News....do you actually expect HONESTY???:eusa_whistle:
He's also a Republican candidate...

Mike Huckabee falsely claimed that under President Obama, the national debt is "eight times" what it was under President Bush. In fact, the total public federal debt on May 6 was 1.2 times larger than it was when Obama entered office.

Huckabee falsely claims national debt is "eight times" what it was under Bush | Media Matters for America
Maybe math isn't his thing or maybe he has Bush's problem of the mind and the mouth going in different directions.

hes a simpleton. such math is above his ability. he should stick to banjo and parroting fundamentalist talking points about gays

Yea cause you Democrats never speak "out your a*ses." "He's one of them good ones. He doesn't speak with that Negro dialect." - (D) Harry Reid on Obama. Yikes!

I'll say this for Huckabee, he is one of the few politician I can actually listen to and would consider voting for - well at least before I saw that stripped shirt picture anyways (but I too like the dog). Sure he's pandering to his political base by sticking Bush's 2009 federal budget and such to Obama. I'm pretty tolerant of an antic like that. It's not as if he's out to kill somebody or get somebody killed. Based on some of the rants being played on both sides now (even a few of my own), it seems rather tame to me.

I think we should all take a vow never to let a Mike Huckabee thread go without this picture being posted:

Huckabee050108L_468x379.jpg

Is there something wrong with his family?

It just seems with that amount of flesh, there should be more people.

Doesn't the Bible say something about "gluttony"? Not sure what made me think of that?

Speaking of something wrong, did Huckabee's son lose his job for torture and killing a stray dog before or after he spent time in prison? Just curious.

071214_PS11HuckabeeJr_vm-vertical.jpg

Forum List

Back