Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, drugs

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
Poor Huckabee, stupid as a box of rocks. Another one that thinks the dinosaurs walked with man on earth in the last 6,000 years. He and Palin can sell ignorance on Fox.
Remember when he lost 100 pounds and was running every day? He gained it all back.

Poor Huckabee, stupid as a box of rocks. Another one that thinks the dinosaurs walked with man on earth in the last 6,000 years. He and Palin can sell ignorance on Fox.
Remember when he lost 100 pounds and was running every day? He gained it all back.

Which....if you were to go by the marriage philosophy of "If it disgusts me, it shouldn't be allowed"...how come obese people are allowed to marry? Ugh...

Which one is he ?

Attachments

• $transparency.jpg
    $transparency.jpg
    394.4 KB · Views: 129

Which....if you were to go by the marriage philosophy of "If it disgusts me, it shouldn't be allowed"...how come obese people are allowed to marry? Ugh...

Wow. That does open up an interesting debate.

He isn't a potential. Sadly, he's got the Pat Buchanan curse.

For those who don't know...it means if you've started your job in a media outlet, you wouldn't be able to win a presidential nomination.

I agree with Huckabee's opinion. I also support his stance when he says, "I do not believe we should change the traditional definition of marriage."

My guess of how things will evolve is that eventually marriage will be looked upon in a purely religious sense and the government through its laws will deal with "civil unions", of which marriage will be but one classification.

I agree with Huckabee's opinion. I also support his stance when he says, "I do not believe we should change the traditional definition of marriage."

My guess of how things will evolve is that eventually marriage will be looked upon in a purely religious sense and the government through its laws will deal with "civil unions", of which marriage will be but one classification.
The definition of marriage has changed drastically over the centuries.

Republicans are generally for "traditional values". Some folks need to stay in the democrat tent, like NAMBLA members as an example.

Could you kindly point out where NAMBLA members are welcome in the Democrat tent? I look forward to your prompt response.

President Obama appointed Kevin Jennings as the Safe School Czar. Jennings expressed his admiration and praise for Harry Hay, who is a long time advocate for NAMBLA and the legalization of sexual abuse of young boys by older men.

Democrats? cozy dealings with NAMBLA (Archive)

If true, how does any of that make gay sex not perverted, unnatural and disgusting?

How about just unnatural?

Source?

Source?
In the early Bible days, some of the Godliest kings, such as David and Solomon, had multiple wives. So, ONE man and ONE woman hasn't always existed, even in the theocracy of Israel where God was recognized. Incest was allowed, as well, until after the Great Flood or so.

Anyone care to point out how he's wrong instead of simply calling him names?

Well I suppose if you think that incest, polygamy, gay marriage, and drug use are deviant acts on par with each other then Mike is right.

If not, then he's wrong.

Forum List

Back