Huckabee compares being gay to drinking, swearing

Having read the article the only thing I disagree with is the assertion that one should allow those with different lifestyles to have friendships with you.

I take it the OP writer is paid by the DNC to character assissanate any GOP presidential hopeful? Next week will there be a thread proclaiming witnesses claim Scott Walker fucks horses?

I take it the OP writer is paid by the DNC to character assissanate any GOP presidential hopeful? Next week will there be a thread proclaiming witnesses claim Scott Walker fucks horses?

Hey everybody -- you hear that? Scott Walker fucks horses!

I had him more as a sheep guy. Damn, lost another bet.

I take it the OP writer is paid by the DNC to character assissanate any GOP presidential hopeful?
Hey, I didn't put those words in his mouth. He said that all by himself.
Next week will there be a thread proclaiming witnesses claim Scott Walker fucks horses?
Only if it's factually reported that he does.

I take it the OP writer is paid by the DNC to character assissanate any GOP presidential hopeful?
Hey, I didn't put those words in his mouth. He said that all by himself.
Next week will there be a thread proclaiming witnesses claim Scott Walker fucks horses?
Only if it's factually reported that he does.
He also said he doesn't care for the ballet but has no problem wiith others that do. Why didn't you mention that? All he said was that he wasn't gay, didnt swear or drink and didnt care for the ballet.

It was a disingeneous hit piece and people with a brain see thru it and what youre attempting with this thread.

Obviously you didn't bother to go to the link to hear Huckabee's idiocy for yourself.

Another far left drones that supports Obama and Biden without question or hesitation..

New Topics

Forum List

Back