Huckabee calls FOX female anchors "trashy"........

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
It seems that the Huckster is getting his crazy out early this campaign season. He called the female anchors at FOX News "trashy" because they used f bombs and talked like sailors during board room meetings for the network.

Megan Kelly responded by stating not only do they cuss, but they also drink, have premarital sex while on birth control, sometimes even having sex before coming in to work.

Gonna be fun to see how this one turns out.

I wonder if this comment is going to bite him in the ass if he decides to run for President?

It seems that the Huckster is getting his crazy out early this campaign season. He called the female anchors at FOX News "trashy" because they used f bombs and talked like sailors during board room meetings for the network.

Megan Kelly responded by stating not only do they cuss, but they also drink, have premarital sex while on birth control, sometimes even having sex before coming in to work.

I wonder if this comment is going to bite him in the ass if he decides to run for President?
I've often thought I had detected that "I've just been fucked" glow in Kelly's eyes.

Link?

I've often thought I had detected that "I've just been fucked" glow in Kelly's eyes.
Probably in the green room....I'm having her now.....that you remind me,.....

Link?

Here ya go.........Not only does it tell you what Huckabee said, but it also has Megan Kelly's response to what he said, even telling him to his face what she thought about his comments during an interview.

Megyn Kelly hits back at Mike Huckabee for trashy comments - NY Daily News

Link?

Here ya go.........Not only does it tell you what Huckabee said, but it also has Megan Kelly's response to what he said, even telling him to his face what she thought about his comments during an interview.

Mike Huckabee is a devout Christian. People should show respect to his beliefs and show moral decency around him.

Link?

Poor old fatass Huckster, probably couldn't find his dick if she offered him some.

Link?

Mike Huckabee is a devout Christian. People should show respect to his beliefs and show moral decency around him.

Fox sells sex.

Huckster took their money, tough shit if the prude's sense of decency was offended.

Link?

he's a back stabbing bitch....and hides behind his Bible...

Link?

Yeah. The White Supremacist with the ape / president photoshop sure knows a lot about moral decency.

Link?

So what if he's Christian? Does that mean I have to modify my behavior just because some person may not like what I have to say?

I spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy to defend the freedoms afforded by this country, and freedom of speech is one of them. Yes, those women have the right to speak as they wish, and yes, Huckabee has the right to call them "trashy" in his opinion, just as Ms. Kelly has the right to say what she thinks about his comments.

See how free speech works?

Huckster would have been better served if he'd just kept his big mouth shut, especially if he has aspirations to be the GOP nominee.

And...........after pissing off the women at FAUX Nooze, I doubt that anyone on that channel is going to give him much support at all.

And that's one of the places he needs support from the most if he decides to run.

Link?

Poor old fatass Huckster, probably couldn't find his dick if she offered him some.
But we know where Obama finds his dick when offered to him.

michelle-obama-bulge.jpg

Link?

Yeah. The White Supremacist with the ape / president photoshop sure knows a lot about moral decency.
I sure do. Thank you!

Link?

And a former pastor. Fox news fucked him back in 2008 by giving him no coverage...I think that is why he got the show. I think he was sort of pissed he only got a weekend slot...but now he can tell the truth about the FNC whores. Look at how they dress. I saw Andrea Tantaros taint the other day her dress was so short.

You might note that his comments were not about female FOX anchors as the article linked clearly points out.
From the article.

Kelly’s comments follow Huckabee’s tirade earlier this week during a radio interview, saying that he was offended during his time in New York when he would hear women swearing in public.

“In the South, or in the Midwest, there in Iowa, you would not have people who would just throw the F-bomb or use gratuitous profanity in a professional setting,” Huckabee told radio host Jan Mickelson in an appearance last Friday on the Des Moines, Iowa, show “Mickelson in the Morning.”

“In New York, not only do the men do it, but the women,” he said. “My gosh, this is worse than locker-room talk,” Huckabee continued. “As we would say in the South, that’s just trashy.

There is no mention of FOX news females here he is just pointing out the differences of how people in different parts of the country interact.

Link?

And a former pastor. Fox news fucked him back in 2008 by giving him no coverage...I think that is why he got the show. I think he was sort of pissed he only got a weekend slot...but now he can tell the truth about the FNC whores. Look at how they dress. I saw Andrea Tantaros taint the other day her dress was so short.

Newsflash: Nutz saw Taint!

Link?

Who you gonna watch, Jedediah Bila, or Rachel Maddow?

Link?

I sure do. Thank you!
There is more moral decency in the tip of Michelle Obama's tiny fingernail than your whole body, slug.

Forum List

Back