Huckabee calls FOX female anchors "trashy"........

It seems that the Huckster is getting his crazy out early this campaign season. He called the female anchors at FOX News "trashy" because they used f bombs and talked like sailors during board room meetings for the network.

Megan Kelly responded by stating not only do they cuss, but they also drink, have premarital sex while on birth control, sometimes even having sex before coming in to work.

Gonna be fun to see how this one turns out.

I wonder if this comment is going to bite him in the ass if he decides to run for President?
Link?

Here ya go.........Not only does it tell you what Huckabee said, but it also has Megan Kelly's response to what he said, even telling him to his face what she thought about his comments during an interview.

Megyn Kelly hits back at Mike Huckabee for trashy comments - NY Daily News
Mike Huckabee is a devout Christian. People should show respect to his beliefs and show moral decency around him.
And a former pastor. Fox news fucked him back in 2008 by giving him no coverage...I think that is why he got the show. I think he was sort of pissed he only got a weekend slot...but now he can tell the truth about the FNC whores. Look at how they dress. I saw Andrea Tantaros taint the other day her dress was so short.
Who you gonna watch, Jedediah Bila, or Rachel Maddow?
:lmao: I would rather watch an unbiased news source...but I do end up watching Happening Now and Outnumbered when I can.

Here ya go.........Not only does it tell you what Huckabee said, but it also has Megan Kelly's response to what he said, even telling him to his face what she thought about his comments during an interview.

Mike Huckabee is a devout Christian. People should show respect to his beliefs and show moral decency around him.
Yeah. The White Supremacist with the ape / president photoshop sure knows a lot about moral decency.
I sure do. Thank you!
There is more moral decency in the tip of Michelle Obama's tiny fingernail than your whole body, slug.
He is just a pussy racist...but he is right about the trashy women on FNC.

You might note that his comments were not about female FOX anchors as the article linked clearly points out.
From the article.

Kelly’s comments follow Huckabee’s tirade earlier this week during a radio interview, saying that he was offended during his time in New York when he would hear women swearing in public.

“In the South, or in the Midwest, there in Iowa, you would not have people who would just throw the F-bomb or use gratuitous profanity in a professional setting,” Huckabee told radio host Jan Mickelson in an appearance last Friday on the Des Moines, Iowa, show “Mickelson in the Morning.”

“In New York, not only do the men do it, but the women,” he said. “My gosh, this is worse than locker-room talk,” Huckabee continued. “As we would say in the South, that’s just trashy.

There is no mention of FOX news females here he is just pointing out the differences of how people in different parts of the country interact.

Yeah, he tried to walk it back, but anyone that heard the interview knows its a lie.

He *was* talking about when he was working for Fox News -- even though he denied it.

The original context was a radio interviewer asked him about his time working at the Fox New York station - and the "culture shock" he experienced, and then he talks about his business meetings where he hear all this "trashy" stuff. His business was at Fox for how many years now?

Tape of what he originally said HERE.

Sorry, no go.

It seems that the Huckster is getting his crazy out early this campaign season. He called the female anchors at FOX News "trashy" because they used f bombs and talked like sailors during board room meetings for the network.

Megan Kelly responded by stating not only do they cuss, but they also drink, have premarital sex while on birth control, sometimes even having sex before coming in to work.

Gonna be fun to see how this one turns out.

I wonder if this comment is going to bite him in the ass if he decides to run for President?
Link?

And a former pastor. Fox news fucked him back in 2008 by giving him no coverage...I think that is why he got the show. I think he was sort of pissed he only got a weekend slot...but now he can tell the truth about the FNC whores. Look at how they dress. I saw Andrea Tantaros taint the other day her dress was so short.

Newsflash: Nutz saw Taint!
Did he faint?

.QUOTE="Steve_McGarrett, post: 10652713, member: 44457"]

Yeah. The White Supremacist with the ape / president photoshop sure knows a lot about moral decency.
I sure do. Thank you!
There is more moral decency in the tip of Michelle Obama's tiny fingernail than your whole body, slug.[/QUOTE]
Not true at all. Michelle is a negro. That fact alone proves she and her kind lacks morals in every caliber due to their feral savage nature. Her type species proved it in Ferguson recently.

You might note that his comments were not about female FOX anchors as the article linked clearly points out.
From the article.

Kelly’s comments follow Huckabee’s tirade earlier this week during a radio interview, saying that he was offended during his time in New York when he would hear women swearing in public.

“In the South, or in the Midwest, there in Iowa, you would not have people who would just throw the F-bomb or use gratuitous profanity in a professional setting,” Huckabee told radio host Jan Mickelson in an appearance last Friday on the Des Moines, Iowa, show “Mickelson in the Morning.”

“In New York, not only do the men do it, but the women,” he said. “My gosh, this is worse than locker-room talk,” Huckabee continued. “As we would say in the South, that’s just trashy.

There is no mention of FOX news females here he is just pointing out the differences of how people in different parts of the country interact.

Yeah, he tried to walk it back, but anyone that heard the interview knows its a lie.

He *was* talking about when he was working for Fox News -- even though he denied it.

The original context was a radio interviewer asked him about his time working at the Fox New York station - and the "culture shock" he experienced, and then he talks about his business meetings where he hear all this "trashy" stuff. His business was at Fox for how many years now?

Sorry, no go.
There is really nothing different in the first article linked and this one they both say basically the same thing and in neither does he refer to FOX's female anchors as trashy as the thread title implies. As both point out he is talking about the culture difference in New York compared to those in the South or Midwest. Sorry no sale.

From the article.

Sorry, no go.
There is really nothing different in the first article linked and this one they both say basically the same thing and in neither does he refer to FOX's female anchors as trashy as the thread title implies. As both point out he is talking about the culture difference in New York compared to those in the South or Midwest. Sorry no sale.
The radio interview makes it obvious who he is talking about. The women he worked with and the people in his business meetings were Fox Newers. You lose.

And Kelly slapped it back in his face:

“I do have some news for you before I let you go.

We are not only swearing. We’re drinking, we’re smoking, we’re having premarital sex, we have birth control before we go to work, and sometimes boss around a bunch of men.”

Naughty, naughty MayGYN.

:lol:

Not true at all. Michelle is a negro. That fact alone proves she and her kind lacks morals in every caliber due to their feral savage nature. Her type species proved it in Ferguson recently.

You known what's funny when you say this stupid shit? The fact that the main reason you say this nonsense isn't because you believe it. It's because you're trying to convince us you believe it, so that you can convince yourself that you believe it. You try so hard to forget that you're spouting vile bullshit, but you just can't escape that fact. So you double down each time, hoping that if other people believe you believe it, it might be enough to convince yourself.

The truth doesn't fit their agenda.
From the article.

Sorry, no go.

Forum List

Back