HR1, the first Bill to pass under Biden has serious consequences

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Oh, those little rascal Dims...they are always up to something to make America weaker.

The bill makes it ILLEGAL for a State to ask for ID for one to request an absentee ballot. :auiqs.jpg:

In other Dim hypocrisy...In person voting is required to recall Gavin Newsome...

Dims are going to do their best to make this a one party totalitarian state. They will control what you believe or you will no longer be a free citizen. Good luck.

Last edited:
Illegal to ask for ID to get an absentee ballot??

What a shitty law that is. Its almost like it being illegal to ask for ID when you go to vote. Same thing. Absentee ballot is a vote is it not??

Leave it to the Dems to pull that shit.

The BULLSHIT narrative that you cant check ID because black people cant afford ID is RACIST AS FUCK and a lie.

No worries, HR-1 is going nowhere in the Senate.

Lets hope you are correct.

Making it ILLEGAL for states to check ID is utter bullshit.

Notice how everything the Dims have pulled recently with regards to elections makes them LESS SECURE.

Odd, isnt it? I wonder why Dims want less secure elections.

What a shitty law that is. Its almost like it being illegal to ask for ID when you go to vote. Same thing. Absentee ballot is a vote is it not??

I wonder if i can purchase an AR-15 and not show ID? Wouldnt that be the cats meow....

I wonder if i can purchase an AR-15 and not show ID? Wouldnt that be the cats meow....

You should be able to.

I had to show ID to return a portable AC unit to Lowes. But no ID to VOTE?

How is someone supppsed to present an ID for an absentee ballot? Requiring someone present to get an absentee ballot sorta defeats the purpose of voting absentee.

Forum List

Back