HR-TMCDF-1- I'm Progressive And I'm Sponsoring...

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1615142591097.png

...Illegal Immigration.

Yep! If you're on record as pro illegal immigration we need a bill that takes a percentage of your income and wealth if need be to sponsor your choice. This bill will include both companies and individuals that are on record as pro illegal immigration.

Each illegal immigrant will require $2000 a month to be here so depending on how many illegal immigrants currently reside in the country and what your income and wealth status is will determine how much you need to provide. Now this isn't a tax but we will have to have bureaucrats running it so some of that money is going to have to be used to run this project. Oh! Did I forget to mention that no tax revenue from the government will be available to this project it's all on you guys that support illegal immigration and neither you or any company will be able to write any of this off on your taxes at the end of the year.

We're calling this Targeted Mandatory Charitable Donation Funding.

Look at it as a charitable good deed that you chose to support if you're one of those progressive minded thinkers about illegal immigration.

I'm sure the money will be handed efficiently and well spent.

Don't worry there's only twenty or thirty million illegal immigrants in the country so far so I'm sure your income and wealth can handle your charitable generosity.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back