How's This For Laughs?

Lefty orientated NPR is now claiming there is

"limited scientific research" supporting the idea that biological males have a “physical advantage” over biological females in competitive sports.

How woke can you get? I about bust a gut laughing when I read this. Full steam ahead with their agenda, facts be damned.

Pravda Public Radio is a disgrace to basic intelligence.

Next they'll remind us there were - indeed - weapons of mass destruction - and Jussie Smollet was a super duper oppressed POC.

They can get fucked.

Sebation Coe's problem. but he gave himself time. I like trans not being able to compete with real women. What is the matter with trans people setting up their own league to compete against other trans. If sports were important to them, they would stay with the sex they were born with and compete, while in competition age, and once too old to compete, transition at that time. Everybody wins. The athletes get to compete against competitors of the same sex, without any advantage and then get to go trans at a more mature age.

There's not enough of them to make a league in anything.
\
\

There's not enough of them to make a league in anything.
\
\
I guess they'll have to give up sports for for sex or sexual identity. Maybe sports are not as important to them. It was their choice.

Update to thread. NPR has now put it's tail between it's legs and embarrassingly admitted that, indeed, there is actually proof that males are stronger than females. Wonder when the World Athletics Council will put their tails between their legs, or, is it still full steam ahead with taking women's rights away? Who wooda ever thunk there was proof males were stronger than females?

Lefty orientated NPR is now claiming there is

"limited scientific research" supporting the idea that biological males have a “physical advantage” over biological females in competitive sports.

How woke can you get? I about bust a gut laughing when I read this. Full steam ahead with their agenda, facts be damned.

Because nobody ever needed to do scientific research. It's common sense. It's like saying there is limited scientific research that Europeans were better ship builders than Australian Aboriginals.

Because nobody ever needed to do scientific research. It's common sense. It's like saying there is limited scientific research that Europeans were better ship builders than Australian Aboriginals.
I just posted an update today where NPR has now sheepishly admitted that there is indeed proof after all that men are stronger than women.

Forum List

Back