How's our economy doin' for black people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Got Biden, captured both houses, captured the black vote for sure with the left's pitch on racism, victim roles and that. Gonna' repair damages they say, executive orders.

There's that problem with the recent jobs report, which apparently grew at it's slowest pace under Biden.

"The unemployment rate fell to 3.9% in December, marking a new pandemic-era low. At the same time, the labor force participation rate was unchanged from November at 61.9%, still 1.5 percentage points lower than in February 2020.

But then a little deeper, how those reparations doin'?

The unemployment rate for White, Asian and Hispanic workers dropped in December, while joblessness increased for Black workers.

I don't understand. The left has the branches, they got the big cities with their welfare & leveling-playing field rhetoric etc. How is it possible joblessness would increase for blacks only?

I used to care.....No more, though I do feel sorry for the ones that freed themselves from the dem plantation through hard work and yet get called Uncle Toms or a lot worse. There's no sense in that.

The blacks that stayed on the dem plantation can stand or fall on their own, you know, like everyone else that chooses poorly.

Makes a guy want to search for a safe-space.
Hopefully soon blacks will realize they should be voting for Republicans.

How are they going to accomplish that when MSM dictates Republicans are.....................

RACIST?

And after all, somehow they prefer the party of slavery, figure that one out.

Considering 90% of the companies I've worked for hired blacks strictly because they are black.........to get those free government subsidies and tax perks............makes it impossible for blacks NOT to get a job, UNLESS THEY DON'T WANT a pretend job, where they pretend to work.

Must be a difficult life, having to get up off your $2500 bed with Gucci comforter, take a shower with your $120 bottle of perfumed shower soap, then soak yourself in some noxious, skanky $200 bottle stench, then get dressed in your Louis Vuitton pants suit and handbag, and clop clop out the door in your $2,000 Ferragamos and get into your $60,000 Benz and go sit at a desk all day, filing your nails, talking to your friends on your phone, playing games and shopping online on the company computer all day. Then have to go home after a long, hard day of sitting on your fat fucking ass doing nothing for anybody.

They'd rather quit their "jobs", lay in bed all day popping out those welfare babies in between going shopping at Neiman Marcus, Nike, and stopping by the welfare office to get a refill on the old GIMME GIMME card.

And you can call me "racist" all day and night................but I've SEEN this in person, happening in front of my eyes, WAY TOO OFTEN.........during my life so far in this country.

Considering 90% of the companies I've worked for hired blacks strictly because they are black.........to get those free government subsidies and tax perks............makes it impossible for blacks NOT to get a job, UNLESS THEY DON'T WANT a pretend job, where they pretend to work.

Must be a difficult life, having to get up off your $2500 bed with Gucci comforter, take a shower with your $120 bottle of perfumed shower soap, then soak yourself in some noxious, skanky $200 bottle stench, then get dressed in your Louis Vuitton pants suit and handbag, and clop clop out the door in your $2,000 Ferragamos and get into your $60,000 Benz and go sit at a desk all day, filing your nails, talking to your friends on your phone, playing games and shopping online on the company computer all day. Then have to go home after a long, hard day of sitting on your fat fucking ass doing nothing for anybody.

They'd rather quit their "jobs", lay in bed all day popping out those welfare babies in between going shopping at Neiman Marcus, Nike, and stopping by the welfare office to get a refill on the old GIMME GIMME card.

And you can call me "racist" all day and night................but I've SEEN this in person, happening in front of my eyes, WAY TOO OFTEN.........during my life so far in this country.
lol

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Hopefully soon blacks will realize they should be voting for Republicans.
:laughing0301: :spinner: :auiqs.jpg:

trump-confederate-2020.jpg

when dems are in power you can be sure they are going to make things worse for african americans

Blacks have always lagged behind in employment for like...forever.

lol

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Laugh if you want, but it's true fact.
I've seen it many, many, many, many times in my life.

There ARE decent, very hard working black people that don't believe in all this welfare business, but they are rare. I also have had the honor of working with a few of them.

And I have many stories about both. And I think it's completely ludicrous to have to use color to segregate and specify people like this............because if they were all white.......they would just be considered assholes or hard workers. Because thats how I was raised.

But nowadays, it's all about color. And yes, I'm no angel......I get sucked into this nauseating game like many others. But the black friends I have are all understanding to the point of unbelief on this subject. They consider the N-crowd the bane of blacks in this country, because if it weren't for them, there would be no racism. At least not to the moronic level it's become.

Which is sad, because truth be told..........I like people who are smart and intelligent and don't get into all this racism bullshit. I don't care where they are from or what color they are, or what sex they are, or if they have a diploma or not........as long as they work at being a decent human being, I would prefer to be around them than anyone else. But then again, I don't meet many people like this anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back