howdy folks

tommywho70x

Rookie
Apr 15, 2010
even though this is my first post on this forum, i've been around the internet for a long while now --- at least as long as al gore.

i like to think of myself as a religiously devout eclectic and politically staunch middle of the roader. my literary influences include kurt vonnegutt, lenny bruce, george carlin, mike royko and hunter s. thompsen.

browsing the board, i noticed a poster slamming the mentally conditioned jingoistic jerkoffs of the left and the right and said, hmmmm, looks like we can have some fun here, so here i am.

who wants to play in my sandbox?

Yep, you can have some fun here. We already have a sandbox, but make sure you bring your shovel. You'll need it.

Welcome to the Zoo!

Welcome.

sandbox.jpg

• Banned
Yep, you can have some fun here. We already have a sandbox, but make sure you bring your shovel. You'll need it.

Welcome to the Zoo!

you might find me coming in here with a backhoe and dumping tons of off the wall news reports for everybody to play with.

as a matter of fact, i think i'll go snag that one about the giant garbage slicks found in the oceans and see what kind of response that gets here. the ecolibs and neocons at yahoo news have been blaming each other for that travesty hot and heavy for the past 12 hours.

Welcome to the Zoo!

you might find me coming in here with a backhoe and dumping tons of off the wall news reports for everybody to play with.

as a matter of fact, i think i'll go snag that one about the giant garbage slicks found in the oceans and see what kind of response that gets here. the ecolibs and neocons at yahoo news have been blaming each other for that travesty hot and heavy for the past 12 hours.

I see you've hit upon the universal pattern of all political message boards. :clap2:

You'll do just fine.

• Banned

Welcome to the Zoo!

I see you've hit upon the universal pattern of all political message boards. :clap2:

You'll do just fine.

i really have been around these boards since al gore invented the internet. :funnyface:

i just stumbled in here because i got tired of playing hide-and-go seek with the maniacs at scam.com, got bored with stodgy old boards like The Motley Fool and it's getting to be near impossible to carry on an intelligent discussion in any of the MSM news forums.

You'll do just fine.

i really have been around these boards since al gore invented the internet. :funnyface:

i just stumbled in here because i got tired of playing hide-and-go seek with the maniacs at scam.com, got bored with stodgy old boards like The Motley Fool and it's getting to be near impossible to carry on an intelligent discussion in any of the MSM news forums.

Oh dear. Well, at least we aren't stodgy. :lol:

no, this seems like a pretty lively bunch and i haven't seen an excessive proportion of recto-cranial inverts, retroactive abortion candidates or rabid weasels on the right or left.

show me what you're made of and go start a discussion about the garbage slicks. i really did have a career as a life scientist that got wiped out by the death culture during the ronnie raygun regime

(if that doesn't get me attacked here, nothing will)

no, this seems like a pretty lively bunch and i haven't seen an excessive proportion of recto-cranial inverts, retroactive abortion candidates or rabid weasels on the right or left.

show me what you're made of and go start a discussion about the garbage slicks. i really did have a career as a life scientist that got wiped out by the death culture during the ronnie raygun regime

Now that's a nice 'intro' :lol:

Let's discuss the effects of ionizing radiation and it's effects on altering Human DNA, and it's effects in the medial frontal cortex as demonstrated in USMB posters.

Reagans myth isn't supported here so much. The destruction of the middle class and outsourcing jobs doesn't play as well as it used to.

We do have a recent anomilee in tea baggers though.

In spite of a very tolorant policy on language there is a very strong christian and otherwise religious component.

Welcome..

Now that's a nice 'intro' :lol: :eusa_hand: thank you. you flatter me. good thing i have an elastic hat band.

Let's discuss the effects of ionizing radiation and it's effects on altering Human DNA, and it's effects in the medial frontal cortex as demonstrated in USMB posters.

have at it brother man. i definitely got a candidate for court ordered MAO inhibitors for you that i met last night that had best take care when being profanely vulgar and offensive to me in public.

having been relieved in the 80's from professional assignments of that nature i'm pretty rusty but i know where a lot of the base studies are archived and have seen some shit that could put dozens, if not hundreds onto gallows and thousands into prisons.

You apparently haven't run across Maggie Mae, Huggy or Dr Grump yet.

Reagans myth isn't supported here so much. The destruction of the middle class and outsourcing jobs doesn't play as well as it used to.

We do have a recent anomilee in tea baggers though.

In spite of a very tolorant policy on language there is a very strong christian and otherwise religious component.

Welcome..

which myth are you referring to? i was employed by several family held SMB's , a municipal government agency and a state medical research and educational institution at the time.

none of that shit plays well anymore because you are all playing on damaged neural systems and nobody really knows what the automated systems are doing anymore or who is really administering them.

just another anomaly.

in my day we called them heads and feds --- hips and squares --- or something worse.

the tolerant policy on language usually serves little more than empowering numbskulls making them easier to ridicule. i seem to remember noticing some mod's statement to that effect too in the introductory threads.

watch your step with that "strong christian and otherwise religious component"

that shit's in the strategic training manuals for spooks and their support troops and has been since 1985 that i know of.

getting sucked into anything but devotion to your divine self and manifestation of the best person you can be in response to anybody's doctrine, dogma, fatwah or whatever is what my teachers call giving into the evil inclination of the other side.

namaste'

You apparently haven't run across Maggie Mae, Huggy or Dr Grump yet.

actually i have only not met maggy mae. huggy's just young and has a lot of fear and loathing working in him that some of you can't handle because it excites your own fear and loathing. i don't recall seeing anything unusually offensive from anybody and i remember some threads with dr grump that didn't seem terrible.

actually you folks seem to be overrating your belligerence and depth of ignorance. this ain't shit compared to any of the big old internet user networks hosted by the big ISP's

it's like that first breath of living air after spending any time with a corpse or more compared to that shit.

happy day

namaste'

A self-proclaimed "centrist" supports the most rabid and hateful leftard on the board.

Far out.

Forum List

Back