Howdy All

Sir Evil

Nov 8, 2006
Just dropped by to make a quick statement here!

It's been a long time since I have been around these parts, the past is over, and thats where it needs to be left. These days I have my own place that has been succesful in it's own right but it is an entirely different thing from here.

For those who drop by now and again I do appreciate it, for those who have dropped by with complaints or have been banned here I have'nt the time for it!
Let me be clear in the following:

I have no leverage with Jim, yeah he is my brother, and yeah he owns this place but ever since he turned over to a gay lifestyle we have little communication! :D

I have no idea what goes on here anymore, I can't help you with anything at all so please don't ask.

No, I have no issues with the administration team here so don't involve me because you make think otherwise, or take issue with something that they have done, I'm certain it was for the right reason to begin with.

I see tons of new names around here, I'm sure there is a bunch of flaming retarded democrats running wild so have fun with that, my place offers no fun in the political spectrum!

So my bottom line is simple, don't cry to me if you screwed up here! there is no connection between the two places that will have any relevance at all.
If you screwed up buy OCA a gyro, and I am certain you will once again be able to post here!

Thaks all!

SE

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp

It's been a long time since I have been around these parts, the past is over, and thats where it needs to be left. These days I have my own place that has been succesful in it's own right but it is an entirely different thing from here.

For those who drop by now and again I do appreciate it, for those who have dropped by with complaints or have been banned here I have'nt the time for it!

I have no leverage with Jim, yeah he is my brother, and yeah he owns this place but ever since he turned over to a gay lifestyle we have little communication! :D

I have no idea what goes on here anymore, I can't help you with anything at all so please don't ask.

No, I have no issues with the administration team here so don't involve me because you make think otherwise, or take issue with something that they have done, I'm certain it was for the right reason to begin with.

I see tons of new names around here, I'm sure there is a bunch of flaming retarded democrats running wild so have fun with that, my place offers no fun in the political spectrum!

So my bottom line is simple, don't cry to me if you screwed up here! there is no connection between the two places that will have any relevance at all.
If you screwed up buy OCA a gyro, and I am certain you will once again be able to post here!

Thaks all!

SE

Stupid fucking troll:tongue1:

Thaks all!

SE

Can we complain about the mods on your site?:teeth:
That devious mod is a dick!

Stupid fucking troll:tongue1:

Well, good to know I still have a few fans! Oh yeah OCA Είναι αλήθεια ότι επιθυμείτε να το πάρετε στο γάιδαρο;

And if I did ya know I would be back to haunt you all!

Oh love the sig, Ol' psycho still at it around here? Man I could dig that! :D

Yeah, he's still 'truckin' and claiming to be dozens of things he's not. He seems to get his exercise by grasping at straws as they fly by.

Yeah, he's still 'truckin' and claiming to be dozens of things he's not. He seems to get his exercise by grasping at straws as they fly by.

:laugh:

Still truckin' eh? thats awesome, wonder if he is still truckin' to his military magazines. Nice to see you are still active here Hobbit! :beer:

You too!! Im not too far from Jimbo now!!! :cool:

How lucky for you! Be forwarned that should ya ever hook up for a beer with him becareful otherwise you will wake up like OCA, with a soar keester, and a bad attitude! :D

Forum List

Back