Howard Dean, "All White People Voting GOP In 2018 Are Racists" !!!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Really Howard? are we going to play this game again? What was it last time around? Mitt Romney/and or/GOP hates blacks/hispanics/muslims/unattractive and stupid white women/Russians/Germans/Citizens of Guam/Dogs/Cats/Ferrets...etc. etc.

Oh,,so this means that if all white people are racists according to Howard Dean? I guess that means Howard Dean is a racist? :eusa_think:

Did any of you see the latest footage of Howard Dean making this new rant?
:poke: :poop: :slap:

I just LOVE that Howard Dean is out there speaking for all Democrats!

Keep up the good work Howard!

Liberals are starting now to lay the foundation for disenfranchising white voters. Including women I suppose. Whatever will the little pussy hat vaginas do?

Seriously, the left is SO bad. You can makes the argument the Republicans are bad too, but there's really no comparison. It goes in cycles, but this bunch of Democrats and liberals is near rock bottom.

Hey Howard, what about the Black, Indian, Asian, Latinos, and Gays voting GOP in 2018? What says you about them?

The whole Russia propaganda failed so now its anyone who supports Trump is a racist propaganda. I love this, alienating the American people is political suicide why stop these liberal morons from falling on their own sword.

The whole Russia propaganda failed so now its anyone who supports Trump is a racist propaganda. I love this, alienating the American people is political suicide why stop these liberal morons from falling on their own sword.
so i guess that all black people voting GOP next year are racists who hate black people?

Speak of cycles, Trump wasn't a racist until he was declared a racist, which occurred when he won the Republican ticket. That migrated into he being a Russian spy, and now we're back at racist again. And of course whites are racist if they're Republican.

Poor poor snowflakes, they're such victims.

Speak of cycles, Trump wasn't a racist until he was declared a racist, which occurred when he won the Republican ticket. That migrated into he being a Russian spy, and now we're back at racist again. And of course whites are racist if they're Republican.

Poor poor snowflakes, they're such victims.

All of these Democrats had no problem with Trump being a so-called "racist" when he was standing with Jesse Jackson getting accolades, trashing Bush and writing checks to the Democrat Party.

Seriously, the left is SO bad. You can makes the argument the Republicans are bad too, but there's really no comparison. It goes in cycles, but this bunch of Democrats and liberals is near rock bottom.
As opposed to Neo Nazi's, the Alt Right, the Aryan Nation and White Nationalists. If that's the bulk of the GOP, what's left over? The 10% that aren't white?

Check it out. The OP openly faked a Dean quote. Trumpflakes don't care. Being they're Satan's little helpers, they all love lying.

They've also gone into yet another Trumpflake circle-jerk. Dang. They sound a bunch of little spidermonkeys goin' at it, EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHH.

Get a room, you pervs. Nobody wants to see that out in public.

After the Trumpflakes have their smokes, they might want to read the real quote.

"Today, in the 2018 elections, if you vote for a Republican, you're supporting Donald Trump. This has now become a referendum. If you want to vote for a racist in the White House, then you better vote for Republicans."

That's rather a very thing than the OP claims, but again, these are Trumpflakes, and they give each other accolades for being the biggest liar. I can prove it.

Trumpflakes, are any of you the least bit sorry for jumping on the faked-quote bandwagon and pushing the big lie?

Forum List

Back