How Young Were You When You Started?

I'm not quite sure...about 16. Cigarettes cost about 25 cents a pack and no one aggravated me about second hand smoke.

I have not read your linked article, froggy but how in the hell can a person who does not smoke get addicted to tobacco?

I'm not quite sure...about 16. Cigarettes cost about 25 cents a pack and no one aggravated me about second hand smoke.

I have not read your linked article, froggy but how in the hell can a person who does not smoke get addicted to tobacco?

According to the article the toddler is two years old and throws a tantrum when he doesn't get his smoke.

I heard the story on the news yesterday. Apparently, there's a 2 year old in Indonesia with a pack a day habit. He is also morbidly obese and needs to ride on a little truck to get around.

Amazingly, the government offered the family a car if they can get him to quit...

but haven't take the kid away from the loser parents who let him light up and eat himself into oblivion.

sick.

even if you quit you still run the risk of cancer. the rest of your life.

You run the risk of cancer if you breathe, eat or even born into a family with cancer history.

You run the risk of cancer if you breathe, eat or even born into a family with cancer history.

yes. but after having quit for five years, your risk goes down to the same risk found in the general population. obviously that risk becomes higher based on your family history, but it appears that after those five years even that risk goes back to what it would have been had you never smoked.

even if you quit you still run the risk of cancer. the rest of your life.

you run the risk of cancer no matter if you've ever smoked. smoking makes it worse but I've know people who never smoked a cig die of lung cancer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back