How Would You Rank Our Presidential Candidates?

Which Chart more agrees with how you see the 2016 candidates? (see below):

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Recently, someone on this board again showed a chart of how the 2016 candidates related to each other, and to me, it looked ridiculous. It placed Bernie Sanders as a Centrist, Hillary as a good well-rounded conservative and all of the GOP candidates as having almost no differences and all being practically Adolf Hitler!!!

So I redrew the chart to what I thought was reasonable, more in line with how I see them. So I ask:

Which chart do you more agree with? Lib Chart #1 or My Chart #2?

Liberal's Chart 1
LibChart1.jpg

My Chart 2
GOPChart1.jpg

Looks like mainly all the candidates but Trump were owned by Soros, so he could keep ruling the country no matter would win.

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 - Breitbart

The billionaire has already spent or pledged $13 million to help Hillary Clinton and other Democrats this year.
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...s-alarmed-by-trump-pours-money-into-2016-race

I hesitate to say the same about Sanders, but when I remember how Soros paid his supporters to go and attack Trump supporters during his rallies, I start wondering...

Stick global in those charts and all but one fit into that category. None of the other sections in the chart are germane anymore. It is Globalists vs Nationalists. Globalists are winning because they are training up our youth to be UN loving ignorants, instead of country loving patriots. And the rest are so busy yelling, "Left! No Right! No Left!" that they don't even see global coming....

Last edited:
Stick global in those charts and all but one fit into that category. None of the other sections in the chart are germane anymore. It is Globalists vs Nationalists. Globalists are winning because they are training up our youth to be UN loving ignorants, instead of country loving patriots. And the rest are so busy yelling, "Left! No Right! No Left!" that they don't even see global coming....

Agreed. You will note that the first thing I did was to take the Left and the Right out of there. But I like your idea; in a few days when I get the chance, I will try to work out a chart that adds SIX directions, adding globalist and nationalist to the mix. Good idea!

Recently, someone on this board again showed a chart of how the 2016 candidates related to each other, and to me, it looked ridiculous. It placed Bernie Sanders as a Centrist, Hillary as a good well-rounded conservative and all of the GOP candidates as having almost no differences and all being practically Adolf Hitler!!!

So I redrew the chart to what I thought was reasonable, more in line with how I see them. So I ask:

Liberal's Chart 1
View attachment 144911

My Chart 2
View attachment 144912
Actually, according to that 1st chart, Sanders is closest to Hitler.

Hitler is positioned to the very right of the line between the Authoritarian right and the Authoritarian left according to the political compass.

I am just inside the authoritarian left and I am even closer to Hitler than Sanders is.

Liberal's Chart 1
View attachment 144911

My Chart 2
View attachment 144

My Chart 2
View attachment 144912
Narcissus Shrugged

Being unrealistic, selfish, irresponsible, and incompetent, Libertarians will wind up creating a police state "to protect Rugged Individualists from mob rule."

Liberal's Chart 1
View attachment 144911

My Chart 2
View attachment 144912
I pretty much saw them as it appears in chart #1. Clinton is basically republican lite, although I think she is more authoritarian than on the chart. Sanders was probably the only one of them that wasn't an authoritarian type, maybe Stein as well. Would like to see where the Libertarian candidate showed up. I think I saw Hitler on a similar chart as sitting right on the very top of the Y authoritarian/libertarian axis, but in the center of the left/right axis. I found that surprising, thought he'd be much further to the right. Would be very interested in seeing your 3 dimensional political chart

Agreed. You will note that the first thing I did was to take the Left and the Right out of there. But I like your idea; in a few days when I get the chance, I will try to work out a chart that adds SIX directions, adding globalist and nationalist to the mix. Good idea!
Gee Whiz!

These charts always remind me of the public men's room tiles that drunks piss on.

Liberal's Chart 1
View attachment 144911

My Chart 2
View attachment 144912
rta right. Would be very interested in seeing your 3 dimensional political chart
A Dozen Whacks for Quantum Quacks

I'd get a big bang out of seeing 12-dimensional string theory applied to this chart.

Liberal's Chart 1
View attachment 144911

My Chart 2
View attachment 144912
the third guy... martin o'mally. where is he ?

Liberal's Chart 1
View attachment 144911

My Chart 2
View attachment 144912

I really prefer the chart with one axis being Social Freedom and the other Economic Freedom. Left vs Right descrbes really nothing about most everything important.

But in general --- Cruz is WAAY more Libertarian on BOTH Economic and Social scales. And Trump is as Authoritarian as a populist can get. Trump -- on YOUR chart is dead center on L/R and halfway to Authoritarian.

Trump really has no gyro compass. It's a "tweet to tweet" navigation system.. :rofl:

You'd need to make "his space" a big amorphous, time-varying blob... :banana:

he has successfully led you to It's a "tweet to tweet" navigation system.
such is life.

Plans are nothing; planning is everything.
Read more at: Dwight D. Eisenhower Quotes

This world of ours... must avoid becoming a community of dreadful fear and hate, and be, instead, a proud confederation of mutual trust and respect. Dwight D. Eisenhower
Read more at: Dwight D. Eisenhower Quotes

The President's actions are thoughtful and patient. the media's are not.
democrats don't like that the twitter from our President is instantaneously direct to the people because it leaves them out.

and they have become one huge fuckin' hornets' nest, and i love it !

Last edited:

Liberal's Chart 1
View attachment 144911

My Chart 2
View attachment 144912

I really prefer the chart with one axis being Social Freedom and the other Economic Freedom. Left vs Right descrbes really nothing about most everything important.

But in general --- Cruz is WAAY more Libertarian on BOTH Economic and Social scales. And Trump is as Authoritarian as a populist can get. Trump -- on YOUR chart is dead center on L/R and halfway to Authoritarian.

Trump really has no gyro compass. It's a "tweet to tweet" navigation system.. :rofl:

You'd need to make "his space" a big amorphous, time-varying blob... :banana:

I'll take that into consideration. ;)

Forum List

Back