How would Trump change America?

Trump is part of the price-gouging rich bitches. He is the one who shut down the US and paid people to stay at home ruining the economy.

Democrats wanted this. It was all part of their plan. The economy was far too good in early 2020. They needed some way to discredit Trump’s re-election. They had absolutly zero chance at that time and they knew it. COVID was a God send(or on purpose) for Democrats. They were able to fool just enough Indepdents that it was all Trump’s fault, coupled with their mass mail in balloting changes, to “win” the election. Lemmings will be lemmings and the Democratic Party knows that well.

I told you the policies that a majority of Dem voters support....

Here are some more.....

Ending tax breaks for companies that outsource jobs..
Protecting the child tax credit
Ending qualified immunity and no-knock warrants
etc, etc, etc, etc

Meanwhile you folks are trying to water down books about Rosa Parks because it fights inflation or whatever goofy shit you tell yourself

How about raising corporate taxes?

The child tax credit is another form of welfare for those that pay no taxes. They use the ”tax credit” terminology to fool the masses. The fact is, people that pay no federal income taxes just get a check for each kid. That is absolutely not a tax credit, but a giveaway, which most certainly doesn’t discourage these families from having even more children they can’t afford.

Why has the GOP in the House not passed any legislation for the economy only culture war bullshit?
We're coming down from a 9.1 inflation rate in a recession, and you want Congress to spend more money?

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

He just told us on Saturday.

For starters, he would make CRT in schools illegal, federally.

He would make sexual mutilation of minors illegal, federally.

Great start.

So...he's going to make something illegal that isn't taught in K-12 in the first place? :)
That kinda sounds like making shit up..which is EXACTLY what your savior did the other night.

You own this man. Stand up and take ownership, hon. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump is part of the price-gouging rich bitches. He is the one who shut down the US and paid people to stay at home ruining the economy.

Gawd, you are a fuckin' little commie moron, aren't you? Do you think the US was the only country to shut down and stay at home because of COVID?

COVID-19 lockdowns by country - Wikipedia

I bet you think Trump cooked up the Coronavirus in the WH basement, just so you could sit on your ass and watch old reruns of Gilligan's Island.

He just told us on Saturday.

For starters, he would make CRT in schools illegal, federally.

He would make sexual mutilation of minors illegal, federally.

Great start.

And total FAKE News bullshit made up to rile you MAGAT suckers to line Murdoch's, Tucker, Hannity etc., and The GQP LOSER Party pockets... with money.

McConnell is fond of saying "there's no education in the second kick of a mule."

How many elections do y'all have to lose i.e., times you're kicked in the head, before you give up on this foolish dream of "owning the libs." It's vindictive, punitive and stupid. If I didn't know better I'd say Trump is a democratic plant, he has done nothing but destroy your party and exposed the lies and greed of Murdoch's "news" empire.

Trump has done more to help and boost democrats than you chumps realize. And his conservative supreme court picks outlawing abortion was the icing on the cake. It ONLY energized the democrat party and all but ensured you Trump clowns remain a minority party.

Yes yes, you won the 2022 midterms... but it was gerrymandering that saved your ass. In a year where gas prices, grocery prices and inflation was sky high, not to mention being a midterm elections where republicans should've dominated... you barely won.

And y'all think you're going to win with Trump? I don't think so.

And if DeSantos refuses to attack Trump with his record in Florida and all of Trumps legal problems?

Then he's a PUSSY. Straight up PUSSY. Period.

And total FAKE News bullshit made up to rile you MAGAT suckers to line Murdoch's, Tucker, Hannity etc., and The GQP LOSER Party pockets... with money.

McConnell is fond of saying "there's no education in the second kick of a mule."

How many elections do y'all have to lose i.e., times you're kicked in the head, before you give up on this foolish dream of "owning the libs." It's vindictive, punitive and stupid. If I didn't know better I'd say Trump is a democratic plant, he has done nothing but destroy your party and exposed the lies and greed of Murdoch's "news" empire.

Trump has done more to help and boost democrats than you chumps realize. And his conservative supreme court picks outlawing abortion was the icing on the cake. It ONLY energized the democrat party and all but ensured you Trump clowns remain a minority party.

Yes yes, you won the 2022 midterms... but it was gerrymandering that saved your ass. In a year where gas prices, grocery prices and inflation was sky high, not to mention being a midterm elections where republicans should've dominated... you barely won.

And if DeSantos refuses to attack Trump with his record in Florida and all of Trumps legal problems?

Actually, we did own you bitches for the next 20 years, thanks to Trump's Supreme Court appointments. :21:

Josh Kraushaar: “DeSantis’ biggest political asset is that he’s viewed favorably by nearly all of the Republican Party’s voters — across the ideological spectrum.”

“His biggest challenge is that those sky-high approval numbers are likely to falter now that he’s sparring with former President Trump — and as he makes tough decisions on where he stands on hot-button national issues.”

"Sparring?"

I don't think so.:cool:

He doesn't want to piss off Trumps MAGAT base. There's no "sparring." There's just silent acquiescence, rolling over and sticking his ass up for a soon to be indicted loser to screw.

How embarrassing it must be for you republicans looking for a replacement "savior" to Trump who nailed you stupid ass to a cross.

We're coming down from a 9.1 inflation rate in a recession, and you want Congress to spend more money?

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.
This is why the country has not chance of survival.

So long as a major political party exists in the US that thinks this way and engages in such insanity, the country has not future.

#magaimpotence
LOLOL
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Thanks for your thought provoking post.

Had you boosters this week?

Careful you don't get chapped hands.

iu

How about raising corporate taxes?

The child tax credit is another form of welfare for those that pay no taxes. They use the ”tax credit” terminology to fool the masses. The fact is, people that pay no federal income taxes just get a check for each kid. That is absolutely not a tax credit, but a giveaway, which most certainly doesn’t discourage these families from having even more children they can’t afford.
I do not qualify for a child tax credit but since I am not a self centered narcissist; I see the benefit of it....I am also not married and I don't whine about the tax benefits married couples have either....

And last I checked, the main ones fighting tooth and nail against raising corporate taxes aren't the majority of voters......but they damn sure are the majority of elected Republicans and a big chunk of elected Democrats

For those wanting Trump to win in 2024, how would he change America in a way he has not already tried to do?

Or are you happy with just a speed bump towards Progressive Oblivion and economic and moral destruction?
Here's another fool that thinks the almighty government exists to "change" America.
If you think you need "change", it's up to you do do it - not the government.
It's a government for the people - not over the people. Or at least it use to be.
Typical worthless leftist traitor mentality on full display right here.

I do not qualify for a child tax credit but since I am not a self centered narcissist; I see the benefit of it....I am also not married and I don't whine about the tax benefits married couples have either....

I don't qualify either due to income restrictions however that is not the reason I'm against it. Biden increased the amount and wants to continue increasing the amount in is 2024 budget. Remember, this is separate from actual welfare or SNAP or housing. I'll let you do the math on how much extra this is for a family of six, four being children, with neither parent working. There's absolutely zero incentive to work for a family in that situation given the fact that they would likely never secure a job with the same level of income they're receiving from the government.

And last I checked, the main ones fighting tooth and nail against raising corporate taxes aren't the majority of voters......but they damn sure are the majority of elected Republicans and a big chunk of elected Democrats

Your president is fighting for it. He wants higher taxes for corporations, to raise the capital gains taxes and to tax unrealized capital gains. They are perhaps the most ignorant economic proposals in our lifetime.

Forum List

Back