how would biden take my guns.

Who need guns? Nearly never anyone. Who misuses guns? Nearly always everyone.

You're an uninformed idiot. Give proof or a link saying "MOST abuse guns, nearly everyone" or STFU

Abuses guns? Makes it sense to say so? Sounds strange in my ears. As if a gun would be an innocent being and someone else is doing something bad to the gun. What I mean is that people use guns in a wrong way. For example it is a wrong use to make other people fearful, or it is a wrong use to be careless with guns. "I own a gun" is for example able to be a harmless sentence - but someone is also able to threaten someone else with such a sentence.

Last edited:
Who is they?

t
The left. Cowardly unpatriotic wastes of oxygen. One day of basic alone and they would hang themselves with their panties.
Well, I spent a year in combat. I didn't meet many Lefties or Righties - just a lot of Americans pulling for each other.

What kind of fucked up America lives in your head?
Only a year?

Lol
Who is they?

t
The left. Cowardly unpatriotic wastes of oxygen. One day of basic alone and they would hang themselves with their panties.
Well, I spent a year in combat. I didn't meet many Lefties or Righties - just a lot of Americans pulling for each other.

Only a year?

Lol
What's funny about dead Americans?

The Nazis were anti-democrats, who had destroyed the democracy of Weimar in Germany and had introduced a centralized dictatorship where everyone had to be loyal to only one political party and to only one person, although Donald Trump was unknown at this time of history.

And to compare someone with Heinrich Himmler - the boss of all policemen, all members of the SS and all extermination camps of the Nazis - shows that you think in the same ways of defamation as the real Nazis did do in their time of history. And you use structurally the stupid myth of a stolen election in the USA how the Nazis did use once the stupid "stabbed in the back"-myth. The Nazi is you - not others.
Take it easy on these guys. They think fascism is left handed, and that social security is the dictatorship of the proletariat. Just get yourself some pretzels and beer and enjoy the comedy,

Who is they?

t

Only a year?

Lol
Who is they?

t

Only a year?

Lol
What's dead Americans have to do with my post?

Abuses guns? Makes it sense to say so? Sounds strange in my ears. As ifg a gaun wo7zudlk be anincinent beings adn soen else is doing something bad to the gun. What I mean is that people use guns in a wrong way. For example by making other people fearful. "I own a gun" is able to be a harmless sentence - but it is also able to threaten someone with such a sentence for example.
No
Who is they?

t

Only a year?

Lol
Who is they?

t

Only a year?

Lol
'68 Chu Lai. How many died?

The Nazis were anti-democrats, who had destroyed the democracy of Weimar in Germany and had introduced a centralized dictatorship where everyone had to be loyal to only one political party and to only one person, although Donald Trump was unknown at this time of history.

And to compare someone with Heinrich Himmler - the boss of all policemen, all members of the SS and all extermination camps of the Nazis - shows that you think in the same ways of defamation as the real Nazis did do in their time of history. And you use structurally the stupid myth of a stolen election in the USA how the Nazis did use once the stupid "stabbed in the back"-myth. The Nazi is you - not others.
Take it easy on these guys. They think fascism is left handed, and that social security is the dictatorship of the proletariat. Just get yourself some pretzels and beer and enjoy the comedy,

In the USA thinks someone? Since when - and what's his name?

Last edited:
I'm no sure what you point is? I thought we were talking about the impact of homogeneous on racial issues.

Regardless, we are way off topic, but such is the nature of conversations. They wander.
My point is that Norway is a good example of a country that seems tolerant on the surface, but in reality, they just virtue signal in their immigration policy while putting their refugees in undesirable sections of town. It benefits neither the refugees nor the Norwegians themselves. The tolerance involved is just for show.

What do you suggest here: To throw Norwegians out of their houses and to give this houses to foreigners? To sell and to buy houses is a question of money.

Last edited:
Abuses guns? Makes it sense to say so? Sounds strange in my ears. As ifg a gaun wo7zudlk be anincinent beings adn soen else is doing something bad to the gun. What I mean is that people use guns in a wrong way. For example by making other people fearful. "I own a gun" is able to be a harmless sentence - but it is also able to threaten someone with such a sentence for example.
No
Who is they?

t

Only a year?

Lol
Who is they?

t

Only a year?

Lol
'68 Chu Lai. How many died?
Must have been nice to only have to go once.

Its absolutely disgusting how lefties try to hide their true intentions.
You guys make no sense whatsoever. I am a gun owner. Why would I support having my own guns taken away?
I wouldn't.
All this is right wing hysteria and a hatred for a president who is a Democrat.
A big fat nothing burger.
NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY.

You guys make no sense whatsoever. I am a gun owner. Why would I support having my own guns taken away?
I wouldn't.
It's absolutely disgusting how lefties try to hide their true intentions.

I wouldn't.
They sure as hell aren't.

I wouldn't.
They are going to be too busy beating out the flames on their houses or just laying somewhere bleeding.

just imagining how the actual process would begin.
so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.
obama changed the constitution.

fake news is the enemy of conservative America.
journalism will make a fabulous comeback.

do they have a ... "plan" for rounding up ar 15's

i still need mine, so im keeping it (them)..

you must be a very manly man to own an AR 15.

That is what this thread is about isn't it? You begging for recognition of your manliness?

How pathetic.

I wouldn't.
They are going to be too busy beating out the flames on their houses or just laying somewhere bleeding.
Who is they?

Racism in the United States is just a Democrat Nazi fascist tool to destroy anyone who disagrees with them. The United States is the least racist major country in the history of human kind
How much time have you spent in other countries?

Quite a bit. I had jobs based in other countries.

The whole racism thing is a fascist Democrat strategy to subjugate blacks to the Democrat party and destroy their opposition
Let's start with this: What do you mean by fascist>

Democrats are using violence and personal destruction to silence their opposition and Democrats are stealing elections like they just did in November
Stop the squeal. There was no theft. You backed the wrong horse.
One horse pony cheated, it's become desensitized.

Bearing false witness is Democrat playbook.

Fake news ink/inc keeps the lines blurred.

The masses are asses.

Who need guns? Nearly never anyone. Who misuses guns? Nearly always everyone.

You're an uninformed idiot. Give proof or a link saying "MOST abuse guns, nearly everyone" or STFU

Abuses guns? Makes it sense to say so? Sounds strange in my ears. As if a gun would be an innocent being and someone else is doing something bad to the gun. What I mean is that people use guns in a wrong way. For example it is a wrong use to make other people fearful, or it is a wrong use to be careless with guns. "I own a gun" is for example able to be a harmless sentence - but someone is also able to threaten someone else with such a sentence.
Using the gun the wrong way is relatively rare here,
notwithstanding pockets. eg black genocide, for which the Democrats need another fifty years to address.

Forum List

Back