how would biden take my guns.

First, I do not perceive you as a racist but many people will because of where you align yourself. Point being that the Republican Party has long been the Party of White Men, and they support policies accordingly

Exactly what I said, isn't it? I'm not a Democrat, so it's Racist, Racist, Racist!

And the Democrat party is all through history the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK and segregation and today being black means you are free to be a Democrat or Democrats will destroy you.

The Democrat party is as racist as it ever was.

Try saying you're a black and you're leaving the Democrat party on this site and see how that goes
Did the Democratic Party become more, or less, racist when the Dixiecrats escaped into the Republican Party?

Don't worry, racists here in the south are still firmly with the Democrats. The biggest racist I know still has an Obama sticker on his truck. Fiscal conservatives went to the Republican party. You need to stop listening to fascist Democrat propaganda.

You didn't try the test yet of announcing you're a black leaving the Democrat party on the site yet, did you?
There is racism in every country on the planet.

And some of the most racist countries are China and Japan.....
There is racism in every country on the planet.
The least racist countries are probably those who are more homogeneous (at least until they come in contact with outsiders). Then, there are melting pots like the US. Lots of different kinds of people mixing, and unfortunately, mixing it up. If we don't kill each other first, there are benefits in the outbreeding.

Racism in the United States is just a Democrat Nazi fascist tool to destroy anyone who disagrees with them. The United States is the least racist major country in the history of human kind
Ditto

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Racism in the United States is just a Democrat Nazi fascist tool to destroy anyone who disagrees with them. The United States is the least racist major country in the history of human kind
How much time have you spent in other countries?

Quite a bit. I had jobs based in other countries.

The whole racism thing is a fascist Democrat strategy to subjugate blacks to the Democrat party and destroy their opposition
Let's start with this: What do you mean by fascist>

Democrats are using violence and personal destruction to silence their opposition and Democrats are stealing elections like they just did in November

I think it's the opposite actually. Exposure to other races leads to racial tensions, but it also builds tolerance as well. The most homogeneous countries are likely the most racist due to lack of exposure, but because they have fewer minorities, there's usually little racial tension to expose, and people can always give the impression of being tolerant even if they aren't that way inside.

One of the most racist countries is China. Han Chinese systematically dominate and often ethnically cleanse minorities, like in Tibet and with the Uighurs. Hans themselves are about 90% of China's population, and that percentage is likely to rise over time due to ethnic cleansing.
I think you are right but so am I. What you suggest doesn't happen immediately. In the beginning there is friction,

As for homogeneous countries, do they typically have a lot of racism within? How can there be racism in a country where there is only one race? You are referring to their attitudes towards outsiders, and I would tend to agree - but have a hard time explaining the likes of Norway (on that last count).
Maybe prejudice is a better expression of what I mean. Norwegians overall probably aren't very racist in their behavior, but they likely have a good amount of prejudice. Scandinavia overall has accepted an exceptionally high amount of refugees in the last 20 years when compared to the size of their native populations. Sweden actually let in more refugees in total than any other EU nations for a few consecutive years when the Syrian War was at its worst point. Of course, most of the refugees that came to Sweden were actually from Afghanistan.

I think Scandinavia overall can be best seen as having cultures that are socially very far left. They take progressivism much further than we do, and that leads to actions that, on the surface, seem very tolerant. However, it would be difficult for Norwegians not to have a certain amount of prejudice towards refugees due to differences in their behavior. Scandinavians overall will often deny this, but there is a sexual assault and rape problem among the migrants/refugees, for example. They also put the refugees in large tenements, which leads to conflicts sometimes, since multiple ethnic groups from Afghanistan and Syria will live in these buildings. These groups will often have scores to settle relating to conflicts that happened back in their home countries. The repercussions of these conflicts have led to grenade "incidents" in places like Sweden. That undoubtedly gives a bad impression.

And of course, when you separate refugees into their own sections of town, that allows you to compartmentalize your "tolerance." It's a lot easier to tolerate a poor minority if they live on the other side of town, as opposed to them being in your own neighborhood. As much as parts of America are still segregated, we're actually much more integrated than most of Scandinavia. So, tolerance can sometimes be somewhat superficial.
I'm no sure what your point is? I thought we were talking about the impact of homogeneous on racial issues.

Regardless, we are way off topic, but such is the nature of conversations. They wander.

Last edited:

The whole racism thing is a fascist Democrat strategy to subjugate blacks to the Democrat party and destroy their opposition

Democrats are using violence and personal destruction to silence their opposition and Democrats are stealing elections like they just did in November
Stop the squeal. There was no theft. You backed the wrong horse.

First, I do not perceive you as a racist but many people will because of where you align yourself. Point being that the Republican Party has long been the Party of White Men, and they support policies accordingly

Exactly what I said, isn't it? I'm not a Democrat, so it's Racist, Racist, Racist!

And the Democrat party is all through history the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK and segregation and today being black means you are free to be a Democrat or Democrats will destroy you.

Try saying you're a black and you're leaving the Democrat party on this site and see how that goes
Did the Democratic Party become more, or less, racist when the Dixiecrats escaped into the Republican Party?

Don't worry, racists here in the south are still firmly with the Democrats. The biggest racist I know still has an Obama sticker on his truck. Fiscal conservatives went to the Republican party. You need to stop listening to fascist Democrat propaganda.

You didn't try the test yet of announcing you're a black leaving the Democrat party on the site yet, did you?
Not necessary. They'd beg me not to be foolish, and eventually, they'd complain and whine like the Republicans do when the race card is played.

Obviously you made that up and didn't actually do it
Obviously, that's what I wrote. Thanks.

Which was my point dullard, that isn't what would have happened. How stupid are you?

Stop the squeal. There was no theft. You backed the wrong horse.

Democrats are fascists who stole the election and are using violence to silence your opposition. There is no doubt, Himmler

I'm no sure what you point is? I thought we were talking about the impact of homogeneous on racial issues.

Regardless, we are way off topic, but such is the nature of conversations. They wander.
My point is that Norway is a good example of a country that seems tolerant on the surface, but in reality, they just virtue signal in their immigration policy while putting their refugees in undesirable sections of town. It benefits neither the refugees nor the Norwegians themselves. The tolerance involved is just for show.

Not necessary. They'd beg me not to be foolish, and eventually, they'd complain and whine like the Republicans do when the race card is played.

Which was my point dullard, that isn't what would have happened. How stupid are you?
Ok, a few post back you showed me something. I think I even complimented you. But it is now obvious that you have a bug up your ass. Sorry, I can't help.

I'm no sure what you point is? I thought we were talking about the impact of homogeneous on racial issues.

My point is that Norway is a good example of a country that seems tolerant on the surface, but in reality, they just virtue signal in their immigration policy while putting their refugees in undesirable sections of town. It benefits neither the refugees nor the Norwegians themselves. The tolerance involved is just for show.
Just for show, meaning that they are purposely wasting money to impress who?

Just for show, meaning that they are purposely wasting money to impress who?
It's pretty much the same as what happens here but more extreme. Virtue is currency in the ideology of progressivism. It's no different from many religions in that respect.

There are plenty of irrational actions that religions promote because it fits the preferred narrative. Progressivism has its own narrative for tolerance that leads to impractical and costly immigration policies. Scandinavian countries often strive to be the most progressive nations in Europe, and immigration is often a major focus.

The people they're trying to impress are other First Worlders.

Ok, a few post back you showed me something. I think I even complimented you. But it is now obvious that you have a bug up your ass. Sorry, I can't help.

You said the stupid shit you made up that Democrats were going to gently try to persuade you to not leave the Democrat party and would be totally accepting of what you decided.

Which is a lie, Democrats are Nazis who if you were black and left the Democrat party would be a bunch of whites circling you and calling you a racist. Like my wife and daughters who are women of color. We live in deep red territory, and they are afraid of Democrats. Seriously. White teachers who attack them as racists because they aren't Democrats. Think about how absurd that is, white teachers calling women of color racists because they aren't Democrats.

That was my point. But you just make up a bull shit fantasy about it

It's pretty much the same as what happens here but more extreme. Virtue is currency in the ideology of progressivism. It's no different from many religions in that respect.

There are plenty of irrational actions that religions promote because it fits the preferred narrative. Progressivism has its own narrative for tolerance that leads to impractical and costly immigration policies. Scandinavian countries often strive to be the most progressive nations in Europe, and immigration is often a major focus.

The people they're trying to impress are other First Worlders.
While we aren't on the same page, I'm interested in what you have to say and appreciate your civility.

Tolerance isn't a football game, it's a human attribute born of empathy. Progressivism is not an ideology, it's a general frame of mind, an approach to life that accepts change. Likewise, conservatism is a broad attitude, not an ideology.

I'm not the least religious but I respect Christian Charity and believe that the majority of people who try to help others do so simply out of good heart, and I include Scandinavians (Christian or not). Are there exceptions? Damn straight.

You said the stupid shit you made up that Democrats were going to gently try to persuade you to not leave the Democrat party and would be totally accepting of what you decided.
No, what I said is pasted right here: "They'd beg me not to be foolish, and eventually, they'd complain and whine like the Republicans do when the race card is played."

I characterized in a negative mode. Period. You're simply looking for a fight, and I'm not interested.

Which is a lie, Democrats are Nazis who if you were black and left the Democrat party would be a bunch of whites circling you and calling you a racist. Like my wife and daughters who are women of color. We live in deep red territory, and they are afraid of Democrats. Seriously. White teachers who attack them as racists because they aren't Democrats. Think about how absurd that is, white teachers calling women of color racists because they aren't Democrats.

That was my point. But you just make up a bull shit fantasy about it
I am sorry for the way that your family is being treated. It's disgraceful, but you are not helping by ranting on the internet with stereotypes about Democrats and Nazis.

I am not your boogeyman. Calm down, and take to mind how you can help your girls.

Truly, good luck with it.

The AR-15 is an assault weapon for use in war. The correct German word for this kind of weapon is "Maschinenkarabiner". Who owns such a weapon or sells such a weapon in Germany (for private use) risks to go to jail for up to 10 years. And this law makes a lot of sense.

This isn't Germany and AR15 have NEVER been used in war.

For use in your forces it's calld "M16" from you. An the construction principle of such weapons makes it to an assault weapon for use in war. To own and to sell such weapons for private use is from my point of view an act of terrorism.

Go eat a sausage and drink some of your piss beer.

You are a good example why no one in the world loves US-Americans - except perhaps some stupid Germans.

WTF do you foreigners think you know about America,

What knows an US-American about America?

that is fact and reality, truths. Nothing but what you are told, pull out your ass or read 3rd hand.

Eh? I don't think it makes sense to translate this now. I'm sure it will be something what will sound totally stupid in German after I will have translated it.

Last edited:
... Democrats are fascists who stole the election and are using violence to silence your opposition. There is no doubt, Himmler

The Nazis were anti-democrats, who had destroyed the democracy of Weimar in Germany and had introduced a centralized dictatorship where everyone had to be loyal to only one political party and to only one person, although Donald Trump was unknown at this time of history.

And to compare someone with Heinrich Himmler - the boss of all policemen, all members of the SS and all extermination camps of the Nazis - shows that you think in the same ways of defamation as the real Nazis did do in their time of history. And you use structurally the stupid myth of a stolen election in the USA how the Nazis did use once the stupid "stabbed in the back"-myth. The Nazi is you - not others.

Forum List

Back