how would biden take my guns.

They didn't kill him first.... he was dead before they got there...that is what 2X the lethal dose of Fentanyl means..........even if paramedics had arrived first and given him aid, he would have died.......the knee on the neck did nothing to add to that outcome...they ..... did.... not...... kill....him.....

He reacted as trained......they have training from that cities police training doctrine which shows how to use the knee to the neck.........that officer should be found not guilty and returned to duty....

I have seen no evidence he was dead before the cop cut off his air. What is that claim based on?

The 2X the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system.....he was already dead...he just hadn't stopped moving......even if paramedics were on the scene there was nothing they could do...his lungs were done.

I have read the autopsy report, and it said nothing like that. And people develop high tolerances to fentanyl over time.
But even if true, that he was already going to die, it does not alter the fact it is illegal murder to do a carotid choke hold.
We all saw it.
Whether he died at all, or died of something else, it is still attempted murder by the cop.

Dumb ass....it was not a carotid choke hold....it was a pinning technique...you dumb ass.

He was not murdered.......you assholes keep saying that to try to make it true....and it isn't true, not even remotely true.

He killed himself with a drug overdose.
I have to agree, these guys are taught procedure.
Floyd was not the gentle giant teddy bear, he was a menace to society. I'm with the cops on this one. With that I mean is to allow them due process. The other thing that is simply wrong is this... If you can say I can't breath over and over...
You are breathing.

His criminal history and toxicology report is plain for everyone to see.

Last edited:
First, I do not perceive you as a racist but many people will because of where you align yourself. Point being that the Republican Party has long been the Party of White Men, and they support policies accordingly

Exactly what I said, isn't it? I'm not a Democrat, so it's Racist, Racist, Racist!

And the Democrat party is all through history the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK and segregation and today being black means you are free to be a Democrat or Democrats will destroy you.

The Democrat party is as racist as it ever was.

Try saying you're a black and you're leaving the Democrat party on this site and see how that goes
Did the Democratic Party become more, or less, racist when the Dixiecrats escaped into the Republican Party?

Don't worry, racists here in the south are still firmly with the Democrats. The biggest racist I know still has an Obama sticker on his truck. Fiscal conservatives went to the Republican party. You need to stop listening to fascist Democrat propaganda.

You didn't try the test yet of announcing you're a black leaving the Democrat party on the site yet, did you?
There is racism in every country on the planet.

First, I do not perceive you as a racist but many people will because of where you align yourself. Point being that the Republican Party has long been the Party of White Men, and they support policies accordingly

Exactly what I said, isn't it? I'm not a Democrat, so it's Racist, Racist, Racist!

And the Democrat party is all through history the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK and segregation and today being black means you are free to be a Democrat or Democrats will destroy you.

Try saying you're a black and you're leaving the Democrat party on this site and see how that goes
Did the Democratic Party become more, or less, racist when the Dixiecrats escaped into the Republican Party?

Don't worry, racists here in the south are still firmly with the Democrats. The biggest racist I know still has an Obama sticker on his truck. Fiscal conservatives went to the Republican party. You need to stop listening to fascist Democrat propaganda.

You didn't try the test yet of announcing you're a black leaving the Democrat party on the site yet, did you?

And some of the most racist countries are China and Japan.....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The least racist countries are probably those who are more homogeneous (at least until they come in contact with outsiders). Then, there are melting pots like the US. Lots of different kinds of people mixing, and unfortunately, mixing it up. If we don't kill each other first, there are benefits in the outbreeding.

The least racist countries are probably those who are more homogeneous (at least until they come in contact with outsiders). Then, there are melting pots like the US. Lots of different kinds of people mixing, and unfortunately, mixing it up. If we don't kill each other first, there are benefits in the outbreeding.

Racism in the United States is just a Democrat Nazi fascist tool to destroy anyone who disagrees with them. The United States is the least racist major country in the history of human kind

Not necessary. They'd beg me not to be foolish, and eventually, they'd complain and whine like the Republicans do when the race card is played.

Racism in the United States is just a Democrat Nazi fascist tool to destroy anyone who disagrees with them. The United States is the least racist major country in the history of human kind
How much time have you spent in other countries?

I think it's the opposite actually. Exposure to other races leads to racial tensions, but it also builds tolerance as well. The most homogeneous countries are likely the most racist due to lack of exposure, but because they have fewer minorities, there's usually little racial tension to expose, and people can always give the impression of being tolerant even if they aren't that way inside.

One of the most racist countries is China. Han Chinese systematically dominate and often ethnically cleanse minorities, like in Tibet and with the Uighurs. Hans themselves are about 90% of China's population, and that percentage is likely to rise over time due to ethnic cleansing.

I think it's the opposite actually. Exposure to other races leads to racial tensions, but it also builds tolerance as well. The most homogeneous countries are likely the most racist due to lack of exposure, but because they have fewer minorities, there's usually little racial tension to expose, and people can always give the impression of being tolerant even if they aren't that way inside.

One of the most racist countries is China. Han Chinese systematically dominate and often ethnically cleanse minorities, like in Tibet and with the Uighurs. Hans themselves are about 90% of China's population, and that percentage is likely to rise over time due to ethnic cleansing.
I think you are right but so am I. What you suggest doesn't happen immediately. In the beginning there is friction,

As for homogeneous countries, do they typically have a lot of racism within? How can there be racism in a country where there is only one race? You are referring to their attitudes towards outsiders, and I would tend to agree - but have a hard time explaining the likes of Norway (on that last count).

I think you are right but so am I. What you suggest doesn't happen immediately. In the beginning there is friction,

As for homogeneous countries, do they typically have a lot of racism within? How can there be racism in a country where there is only one race? You are referring to their attitudes towards outsiders, and I would tend to agree - but have a hard time explaining the likes of Norway (on that last count).
Maybe prejudice is a better expression of what I mean. Norwegians overall probably aren't very racist in their behavior, but they likely have a good amount of prejudice. Scandinavia overall has accepted an exceptionally high amount of refugees in the last 20 years when compared to the size of their native populations. Sweden actually let in more refugees in total than any other EU nations for a few consecutive years when the Syrian War was at its worst point. Of course, most of the refugees that came to Sweden were actually from Afghanistan.

I think Scandinavia overall can be best seen as having cultures that are socially very far left. They take progressivism much further than we do, and that leads to actions that, on the surface, seem very tolerant. However, it would be difficult for Norwegians not to have a certain amount of prejudice towards refugees due to differences in their behavior. Scandinavians overall will often deny this, but there is a sexual assault and rape problem among the migrants/refugees, for example. They also put the refugees in large tenements, which leads to conflicts sometimes, since multiple ethnic groups from Afghanistan and Syria will live in these buildings. These groups will often have scores to settle relating to conflicts that happened back in their home countries. The repercussions of these conflicts have led to grenade "incidents" in places like Sweden. That undoubtedly gives a bad impression.

And of course, when you separate refugees into their own sections of town, that allows you to compartmentalize your "tolerance." It's a lot easier to tolerate a poor minority if they live on the other side of town, as opposed to them being in your own neighborhood. As much as parts of America are still segregated, we're actually much more integrated than most of Scandinavia. So, tolerance can sometimes be somewhat superficial.

The AR-15 is an assault weapon for use in war. The correct German word for this kind of weapon is "Maschinenkarabiner". Who owns such a weapon or sells such a weapon in Germany (for private use) risks to go to jail for up to 10 years. And this law makes a lot of sense.

This isn't Germany and AR15 have NEVER been used in war. Go eat a sausage and drink some of your piss beer. WTF do you foreigners think you know about America, that is fact and reality, truths. Nothing but what you are told, pull out your ass or read 3rd hand.

Not necessary. They'd beg me not to be foolish, and eventually, they'd complain and whine like the Republicans do when the race card is played.

Obviously you made that up and didn't actually do it

Quite a bit. I had jobs based in other countries.

The whole racism thing is a fascist Democrat strategy to subjugate blacks to the Democrat party and destroy their opposition

You can always tell who has and hasn't been in the military; the ones who haven't, think it matters who the commanders are, and what they care about. Those of us who have served, know that it only matters what the buck sergeants and the E4 mafia care about and are willing to do....... because no unit anywhere can do anything without them.

That's a for sure. Yet they still blabber as if they has the balls to join and call us cowards.

Obviously you made that up and didn't actually do it
Obviously, that's what I wrote. Thanks.

Quite a bit. I had jobs based in other countries.

The whole racism thing is a fascist Democrat strategy to subjugate blacks to the Democrat party and destroy their opposition
Let's start with this: What do you mean by fascist>

Forum List

Back