how would biden take my guns.

just imagining how the actual process would begin.
so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.
obama changed the constitution.

fake news is the enemy of conservative America.
journalism will make a fabulous comeback.

do they have a ... "plan" for rounding up ar 15's

i still need mine, so im keeping it (them)..

Obama didn't change the Constitution.. Are you crazy?

Yes, George Floyd was murdered on film. And the cop who murdered him and the useless dolts who stood around and allowed it lost their jobs and were charged with crimes.

So how is that a point? The national stats don't support that cops are murdering backs. Far more blacks murder cops than the other way around and cops don't kill blacks in excess of the proportional interactions with cops.

I LOVE video tape for that reason. No doubt. Let's go after cops when they murder someone no matter what color they are.

But the crisis mode created by the Democrat party and BLM which is a Democrat political advocate not a social justice group does far more harm to our country than good. Anyone paying attention would see that
Sorry, but in following up...

As to your second paragraph, where are you getting your data?

"The news organization goes on to say that of some 1,002 deaths at the hands of law enforcement last year, 250, or 25%, were of black people, while noting that 48 police offers died over the same period, citing data from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. " - Washington Post

Even if all 48 officers were killed by blacks (not stated as the case), your claim doesn't stack.

Regarding your last paragraph, it's well formed opinion, but is just an opinion. I am paying attention and I do not see what you suggest.

Sorry, I meant unarmed blacks, but I acknowledge I didn't say that.

I meant shootings that shouldn't have happened. Whether it's the cops fault or not, it's clearly a bad thing when someone unarmed is killed. I wasn't counting white or black actual criminals

Yes, George Floyd was murdered on film. And the cop who murdered him and the useless dolts who stood around and allowed it lost their jobs and were charged with crimes.

So how is that a point? The national stats don't support that cops are murdering backs. Far more blacks murder cops than the other way around and cops don't kill blacks in excess of the proportional interactions with cops.

I LOVE video tape for that reason. No doubt. Let's go after cops when they murder someone no matter what color they are.

But the crisis mode created by the Democrat party and BLM which is a Democrat political advocate not a social justice group does far more harm to our country than good. Anyone paying attention would see that
On the surface, I appreciate the dynamics in your points. I'll leave it at that with the reservation that I'll do some reading on some of what you referenced.

It's unfortunate that you don't hear the basic facts in fake news, isn't it? They just don't give the states because that would undercut their political agenda.

They also don't acknowledge that all sides overwhelmingly agreed George Floyd was murdered and wanted the cop who killed him charged. Again, they are trying to stoke anger for political benefit. How angry would screaming at the top of their lungs that this was an atrocity everyone wanted the cop charged get people? No, they scream it's an atrocity and imply Republicans didn't want the cop charged, which is just a lie. Lies work for the left, it's the core of their arguments
You are wrong (about me). I know what politicians are. I read "The Prince" a long time ago.

Perhaps the difference between us is that I confess Machiavelli of both sides?

Note that I do not ignore that both of us are forced to make choices, insufficient as they may be.

Regarding the news, it's like a jury trial, one part facts and four parts show. You have to read between the lines regardless of who you watch. They all work for money. Don't they?

Fake news is just lying. They aren't just four part show to one part facts. For example, they constantly misquoted Trump and presented their misquotes as fact.

Four parts show to one part fact would be a good description of Fox News. I always verify anything they say with independent sources. But they don't lie and make up news like fake news does

cabrini was a failure, chicago inner city is unmanageable, fifty years of democrat leadership isn't working and the media hides it.
No surprise, most inner cities are a problem. It comes with poverty. Desperate people do desperate things.
I disagree.
I think it comes from a dysfunctional culture, and poverty is a byproduct of that dysfunction.
I disagree that you are disagreeing. I think your point is part of the equation.

Many ethnic groups came to this country poor and landed in desperate ghettos - but they found their way out. What I find different is the culture of slavery from which American Blacks descend. That yoke didn't just disappear in 1865. Life hardly changed for blacks immediately after they were "freed". And it lingers.

I think there are fewer racist in this day- but I also think the issue is alive and ugly.
Right you are--and there are racists in EVERY ethnic group but there are fewer than in the past. Militant actions by racist organizations (BLM) bent on dividing Americans do no service to the anti-racism movement.
I agree that there's a lot of race on race, the Hatfields and the McCoys. I also agree that thing have moved and are moving in the right direction.

As for BLM, I'm not going to defend everything they do, but they have legitimate gripes. George Floyd was murdered in cold blood, on film.

It's so sad that so few people are open to both the broad imperfection of the species and the goodness that is in the majority of hearts.

He wasn't murdered and you should stop agreeing with fools who believe he was.

He had 2X the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system.....lethal means he was going to die.....long before the police arrived. The cop with his knee on his neck had nothing to do with his death.

Let's say you're right that George Floyd was going to die anyway.

Killing him first is still murdering him.

When the other cops said he had no pulse and the cop didn't move for several most minutes to allow him to breathe, that was murdering him. It's not that hard.

The cop clearly had intent, he knew that he was doing. It was at a minimum 2nd degree murder

cabrini was a failure, chicago inner city is unmanageable, fifty years of democrat leadership isn't working and the media hides it.
No surprise, most inner cities are a problem. It comes with poverty. Desperate people do desperate things.
I disagree.
I think it comes from a dysfunctional culture, and poverty is a byproduct of that dysfunction.
I disagree that you are disagreeing. I think your point is part of the equation.

Many ethnic groups came to this country poor and landed in desperate ghettos - but they found their way out. What I find different is the culture of slavery from which American Blacks descend. That yoke didn't just disappear in 1865. Life hardly changed for blacks immediately after they were "freed". And it lingers.

I think there are fewer racist in this day- but I also think the issue is alive and ugly.
Right you are--and there are racists in EVERY ethnic group but there are fewer than in the past. Militant actions by racist organizations (BLM) bent on dividing Americans do no service to the anti-racism movement.
I agree that there's a lot of race on race, the Hatfields and the McCoys. I also agree that thing have moved and are moving in the right direction.

As for BLM, I'm not going to defend everything they do, but they have legitimate gripes. George Floyd was murdered in cold blood, on film.

It's so sad that so few people are open to both the broad imperfection of the species and the goodness that is in the majority of hearts.

He wasn't murdered and you should stop agreeing with fools who believe he was.

He had 2X the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system.....lethal means he was going to die.....long before the police arrived. The cop with his knee on his neck had nothing to do with his death.

Let's say you're right that George Floyd was going to die anyway.

Killing him first is still murdering him.

When the other cops said he had no pulse and the cop didn't move for several most minutes to allow him to breathe, that was murdering him. It's not that hard.

The cop clearly had intent, he knew that he was doing. It was at a minimum 2nd degree murder

They didn't kill him first.... he was dead before they got there...that is what 2X the lethal dose of Fentanyl means..........even if paramedics had arrived first and given him aid, he would have died.......the knee on the neck did nothing to add to that outcome...they ..... did.... not...... kill....him.....

He reacted as trained......they have training from that cities police training doctrine which shows how to use the knee to the neck.........that officer should be found not guilty and returned to duty....

They didn't kill him first.... he was dead before they got there...that is what 2X the lethal dose of Fentanyl means..........even if paramedics had arrived first and given him aid, he would have died.......the knee on the neck did nothing to add to that outcome...they ..... did.... not...... kill....him.....

He reacted as trained......they have training from that cities police training doctrine which shows how to use the knee to the neck.........that officer should be found not guilty and returned to duty....

I have seen no evidence he was dead before the cop cut off his air. What is that claim based on?

¿reconcile? ...

¿Eh?

Democrats are doing pretty well and Republicans not so much in your report to God, huh?

I have absolutelly nothing to do with the members of the political parties "the democrats" and "the republicans" of the USA. I'm a German.

No one does fascism like a German. You guys don't fuck around. You have a real future in the Democrat party.

So how did you get this job for God judging people? Did God reach out to you to provide lists of who to condemn or did you just know he wanted that from you?

Another internet tough guy.
unimpressed

God you're a stupid fascist, that made no sense at all

I’m stooopid ? You just used “that” instead of “who.” Spoken like a supporter of Trump who can’t live without paid for sex excursions when prostitution is the biggest contributor to sex slavery You think I’m going to take your self serving BS seriously ? Hardly.

Yes, sick fuck. Sex trafficking is a political joke to you
You’re the political joke. You have no idea wtf you’re talking about. You’re a QAnon mouthpiece.

I don't even know what QAnon actually is, retard. Neither do you, you just inhale fake news. You're QAnon, duh dar burb. What a child you are
Burp. Too hard for you to Google and get a law enforcement contribution to the topic ? Figured.

So, this is what a QAnon space alien sounds like., Don’t forget the Cannibals .

Oh just stop with the useless rhetoric. Neither you nor I nor anyone else on the board knows what the fuck QAnon is, it's just a useless hate Democrat fascist talking point
Well, we know you don’t know, anything that hasn’t been Fix News approved.

Another eight year old insult from the fake news worshipper.

Show an actual article on what QAnon actually is, no DNC talking points. You can't.

I have no idea who the fuck they are either, there is nothing on them other than from the lefttard media who just talk in DNC talking points
QAnon.....type QAnon, then press return. I think you can do that.

Yes, I've searched and everything about QAnon was the opinion of it from fake news. CNN, the BBC, The NYTimes, ... That was my point.

I don't want fake news sources, which is all that Google new provides.

If you search a Democrat sandal now, all you get are links to fake news defending the Democrats. The news is faker now than when Trump so accurately coined the phrase.

It's sick, you're facists
Let’s see, you’re now down to Hannity the three time hi

Oh just stop with the useless rhetoric. Neither you nor I nor anyone else on the board knows what the fuck QAnon is, it's just a useless hate Democrat fascist talking point

Show an actual article on what QAnon actually is, no DNC talking points. You can't.

I have no idea who the fuck they are either, there is nothing on them other than from the lefttard media who just talk in DNC talking points

Yes, I've searched and everything about QAnon was the opinion of it from fake news. CNN, the BBC, The NYTimes, ... That was my point.

If you search a Democrat sandal now, all you get are links to fake news defending the Democrats. The news is faker now than when Trump so accurately coined the phrase.

Of course you could just go to the FBI bulletin....you know, when Trump was president..
the feeble attends at surrendering to Fix News hyperbolic is hilarious.
FBI memo: Pro-Trump conspiracy theories like QAnon, Pizzagate pose domestic terror threat
FBI intelligence bulletin cites "conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists" as likely source of future violence

¿reconcile? ...

¿Eh?

Democrats are doing pretty well and Republicans not so much in your report to God, huh?

I have absolutelly nothing to do with the members of the political parties "the democrats" and "the republicans" of the USA. I'm a German.

No one does fascism like a German. You guys don't fuck around. You have a real future in the Democrat party.

So how did you get this job for God judging people? Did God reach out to you to provide lists of who to condemn or did you just know he wanted that from you?

unimpressed

Wait. I support ANTIFA which stands for, Anti fascism. So I’m not the fascist. Trump the third Hitler wanna be

are you any good at explaining qanon ? What are they? Like anonymous?
che k with the FBI bulletin on QAnon. They think it’s real.

¿reconcile? ...

¿Eh?

unimpressed

I’m stooopid ? You just used “that” instead of “who.” Spoken like a supporter of Trump who can’t live without paid for sex excursions when prostitution is the biggest contributor to sex slavery You think I’m going to take your self serving BS seriously ? Hardly.

That you're down to spelling checks proves you're stupid? Yes, it does

Yes, sick fuck. Sex trafficking is a political joke to you
You’re the political joke. You have no idea wtf you’re talking about. You’re a QAnon mouthpiece.

I don't even know what QAnon actually is, retard. Neither do you, you just inhale fake news. You're QAnon, duh dar burb. What a child you are
Burp. Too hard for you to Google and get a law enforcement contribution to the topic ? Figured.

My God you're stupid, I totally just addressed that point about the leftist media

¿reconcile? ...

¿Eh?

unimpressed

Wait. I support ANTIFA which stands for, Anti fascism. So I’m not the fascist. Trump the third Hitler wanna be

are you any good at explaining qanon ? What are they? Like anonymous?
che k with the FBI bulletin on QAnon. They think it’s real.

Yes, you support Antifa, the preeminent fascist organization in the United States. Of course you do

Sorry, I meant unarmed blacks, but I acknowledge I didn't say that.

I meant shootings that shouldn't have happened. Whether it's the cops fault or not, it's clearly a bad thing when someone unarmed is killed. I wasn't counting white or black actual criminals
Fair enough.

I think all of us would be the better if we were color blind, but that's not happening anytime soon.

Blm as made race relation way worse.
University of Vermont raised their flag right when it came out.

I didn't like it then or now.

One race or flag should not be above another
.. it was police, implied forced shaming. In a time where people are desperate to belong to an unracist club.
I'm still one of the original birthers, I know being labeled, though most comments from then didn't have much race.

Uvm is a state university blm is half religious half cult, rooted by self acclaimed marxism.
I'll just say they have a beef while confessing it's a mixed bag... because I respect your opinions that are civilly composed even when antagonistic to my sentiments.

You remind me of a friend I made in the service who was a hardheaded conservative from what he called Bama, confident enough in his views not to be afraid to give a point and always willing to laugh.
Right back attcha.. the troll have no status

There has to be a way. a combination of technology (video) and nat guard. The nearest base is pretty far.
I hate to be a cynic, but as much as I see a lot of good in the human spirit, I am also reminded of something Emerson wrote more than 150 years ago. "We live in a low state of the world". His reference was to the imperfection of the species.
I get the Darwin, im an atlas shrugged guy

Qnon might be University of Chicago. Just a rumour.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I think the future is more likely to be something like Elysium, if you ever saw that film.

We're going to be a slightly wealthier version of Brazil with the racial tensions of South Africa.
I did see the film, enjoyed it and a Mad Max is certainly a possibility.

However, are you aware of crispr? I don't think it's advisable to give super powers to a flawed species. Even on today's lesser scale, too much concentrated power is part of the problem.
Agreed, but that's why I advocate splitting up the US into multiple countries. The feds are a good representation of too much concentrated power.

Bad luck for you that you do not live in the ancient Greek world. In every city existed another form of society. The most admired were the Spartans - a slaveholder society with a strong darwinism. As far as I heard they were the reason for the final death of the complete ancient Greek world.

There are plenty of modern societies that seem to handle corruption better than most. Japan seems relatively ethical, for example. They do have things like the Yakuza, but Japan is a far less violent place than America.

Qnon might be University of Chicago. Just a rumour.
Or it migh5 be QAnon

Forum List

Back