how would biden take my guns.

If you want to be judged, run to your nearest Democrat.

I'll let you work out your issues pronouncing judgement on people with God.

I'm sure he will want to run his own views past you to be sure he got it right.

On another subject, how do you get your head through doorways?

Do you ever think about anything what you hear?

How's your letter writing campaign to God informing him of who you judged today going, religious whack job?

¿Æh?

This here was a result of weapon fetishism, narcissism and stupid political propaganda:

LOL, the guy who thinks you decide God's judgment of other people is worried about narcissism, LOL.

You don't have any idea what you try to speak about, isn't it?

You're a hoot,

I guess I never read any description about me, which is more far from my personality.

religious wackos always are.

I'm an agnostic. Agnostics don't have to be atheists, as your English culture suggests.

You talk about humility

I never talked with anyone about humility in my whole life as far as I remember in the moment. Sometimes I say I'm a descendant of king David - what's perhaps a kind of opposite of humility.

then think God sends you out do recon

¿reconcile? ...

on who to condemn.

¿Eh?

Democrats are doing pretty well and Republicans not so much in your report to God, huh?

I have absolutelly nothing to do with the members of the political parties "the democrats" and "the republicans" of the USA. I'm a German.

No one does fascism like a German. You guys don't fuck around. You have a real future in the Democrat party.

So how did you get this job for God judging people? Did God reach out to you to provide lists of who to condemn or did you just know he wanted that from you?

Another internet tough guy.
unimpressed

The Biden defense department is in the middle of a purge. The military will be 100% behind Biden's agenda.

Purge like ovomits purge of any officers worth 2 cents around Benghazi time?
You can always tell who has and hasn't been in the military; the ones who haven't, think it matters who the commanders are, and what they care about. Those of us who have served, know that it only matters what the buck sergeants and the E4 mafia care about and are willing to do....... because no unit anywhere can do anything without them.

just imagining how the actual process would begin.
so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.
obama changed the constitution.

fake news is the enemy of conservative America.
journalism will make a fabulous comeback.

do they have a ... "plan" for rounding up ar 15's

i still need mine, so im keeping it (them)..

Biden can't take mine.....they fell off my boat last week and all of them (including my ammunition) were lost.....I feel so bad..

Yes, George Floyd was murdered on film. And the cop who murdered him and the useless dolts who stood around and allowed it lost their jobs and were charged with crimes.

So how is that a point? The national stats don't support that cops are murdering backs. Far more blacks murder cops than the other way around and cops don't kill blacks in excess of the proportional interactions with cops.

I LOVE video tape for that reason. No doubt. Let's go after cops when they murder someone no matter what color they are.

But the crisis mode created by the Democrat party and BLM which is a Democrat political advocate not a social justice group does far more harm to our country than good. Anyone paying attention would see that
Sorry, but in following up...

As to your second paragraph, where are you getting your data?

"The news organization goes on to say that of some 1,002 deaths at the hands of law enforcement last year, 250, or 25%, were of black people, while noting that 48 police offers died over the same period, citing data from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. " - Washington Post

Even if all 48 officers were killed by blacks (not stated as the case), your claim doesn't stack.

Regarding your last paragraph, it's well formed opinion, but is just an opinion. I am paying attention and I do not see what you suggest.

The Biden defense department is in the middle of a purge. The military will be 100% behind Biden's agenda.

You can always tell who has and hasn't been in the military; the ones who haven't, think it matters who the commanders are, and what they care about. Those of us who have served, know that it only matters what the buck sergeants and the E4 mafia care about and are willing to do....... because no unit anywhere can do anything without them.
I had to laugh one day when SFC maintenance Sgt literally locked the heels of a young Lt (a pilot) who had been hot rodding the flight line in a jeep.

I had to laugh one day when SFC maintenance Sgt literally locked the heels of a young Lt (a pilot) who had been hot rodding the flight line in a jeep.
I told the 10th Mountain Division CSM that I would never deploy with that sorry ass unit again even if he was holding my mother hostage.

cabrini was a failure, chicago inner city is unmanageable, fifty years of democrat leadership isn't working and the media hides it.
No surprise, most inner cities are a problem. It comes with poverty. Desperate people do desperate things.
There has to be a way. a combination of technology (video) and nat guard. The nearest base is pretty far.

cabrini was a failure, chicago inner city is unmanageable, fifty years of democrat leadership isn't working and the media hides it.
No surprise, most inner cities are a problem. It comes with poverty. Desperate people do desperate things.
I disagree.
I think it comes from a dysfunctional culture, and poverty is a byproduct of that dysfunction.
I disagree that you are disagreeing. I think your point is part of the equation.

Many ethnic groups came to this country poor and landed in desperate ghettos - but they found their way out. What I find different is the culture of slavery from which American Blacks descend. That yoke didn't just disappear in 1865. Life hardly changed for blacks immediately after they were "freed". And it lingers.

I think there are fewer racist in this day- but I also think the issue is alive and ugly.
Right you are--and there are racists in EVERY ethnic group but there are fewer than in the past. Militant actions by racist organizations (BLM) bent on dividing Americans do no service to the anti-racism movement.

Blm as made race relation way worse.
University of Vermont raised their flag right when it came out.

I didn't like it then or now.

One race or flag should not be above another
.. it was police, implied forced shaming. In a time where people are desperate to belong to an unracist club.
I'm still one of the original birthers, I know being labeled, though most comments from then didn't have much race.

Uvm is a state university blm is half religious half cult, rooted by self acclaimed marxism.

Last edited:
So, this is what a QAnon space alien sounds like., Don’t forget the Cannibals .

Oh just stop with the useless rhetoric. Neither you nor I nor anyone else on the board knows what the fuck QAnon is, it's just a useless hate Democrat fascist talking point
Well, we know you don’t know, anything that hasn’t been Fix News approved.

Another eight year old insult from the fake news worshipper.

Show an actual article on what QAnon actually is, no DNC talking points. You can't.

I have no idea who the fuck they are either, there is nothing on them other than from the lefttard media who just talk in DNC talking points
QAnon.....type QAnon, then press return. I think you can do that.
are you any good at explaining qanon ? What are they? Like anonymous?

There has to be a way. a combination of technology (video) and nat guard. The nearest base is pretty far.
I hate to be a cynic, but as much as I see a lot of good in the human spirit, I am also reminded of something Emerson wrote more than 150 years ago. "We live in a low state of the world". His reference was to the imperfection of the species.

Last edited:
Blm as made race relation way worse.
University of Vermont raised their flag right when it came out.

I didn't like it then or now.

One race or flag should not be above another
.. it was police, implied forced shaming. In a time where people are desperate to belong to an unracist club.
I'm still one of the original birthers, I know being labeled, though most comments from then didn't have much race.

Uvm is a state university blm is half religious half cult, rooted by self acclaimed marxism.
I'll just say they have a beef while confessing it's a mixed bag... because I respect your opinions that are civilly composed even when antagonistic to my sentiments.

You remind me of a friend I made in the service who was a hardheaded conservative from what he called Bama, confident enough in his views not to be afraid to give a point and always willing to laugh.

Yes, George Floyd was murdered on film. And the cop who murdered him and the useless dolts who stood around and allowed it lost their jobs and were charged with crimes.

So how is that a point? The national stats don't support that cops are murdering backs. Far more blacks murder cops than the other way around and cops don't kill blacks in excess of the proportional interactions with cops.

I LOVE video tape for that reason. No doubt. Let's go after cops when they murder someone no matter what color they are.

But the crisis mode created by the Democrat party and BLM which is a Democrat political advocate not a social justice group does far more harm to our country than good. Anyone paying attention would see that
On the surface, I appreciate the dynamics in your points. I'll leave it at that with the reservation that I'll do some reading on some of what you referenced.

It's unfortunate that you don't hear the basic facts in fake news, isn't it? They just don't give the states because that would undercut their political agenda.

They also don't acknowledge that all sides overwhelmingly agreed George Floyd was murdered and wanted the cop who killed him charged. Again, they are trying to stoke anger for political benefit. How angry would screaming at the top of their lungs that this was an atrocity everyone wanted the cop charged get people? No, they scream it's an atrocity and imply Republicans didn't want the cop charged, which is just a lie. Lies work for the left, it's the core of their arguments

Oh just stop with the useless rhetoric. Neither you nor I nor anyone else on the board knows what the fuck QAnon is, it's just a useless hate Democrat fascist talking point

Show an actual article on what QAnon actually is, no DNC talking points. You can't.

I have no idea who the fuck they are either, there is nothing on them other than from the lefttard media who just talk in DNC talking points
are you any good at explaining qanon ? What are they? Like anonymous?
I gave you a thumbs up ... you nailed it.

On the surface, I appreciate the dynamics in your points. I'll leave it at that with the reservation that I'll do some reading on some of what you referenced.

It's unfortunate that you don't hear the basic facts in fake news, isn't it? They just don't give the states because that would undercut their political agenda.

They also don't acknowledge that all sides overwhelmingly agreed George Floyd was murdered and wanted the cop who killed him charged. Again, they are trying to stoke anger for political benefit. How angry would screaming at the top of their lungs that this was an atrocity everyone wanted the cop charged get people? No, they scream it's an atrocity and imply Republicans didn't want the cop charged, which is just a lie. Lies work for the left, it's the core of their arguments
You are wrong (about me). I know what politicians are. I read "The Prince" a long time ago.

Perhaps the difference between us is that I confess Machiavelli of both sides?

Note that I do not ignore that both of us are forced to make choices, insufficient as they may be.

Regarding the news, it's like a jury trial, one part facts and four parts show. You have to read between the lines regardless of who you watch. They all work for money. Don't they?

Yes, I've searched and everything about QAnon was the opinion of it from fake news. CNN, the BBC, The NYTimes, ... That was my point.

I don't want fake news sources, which is all that Google new provides.

If you search a Democrat sandal now, all you get are links to fake news defending the Democrats. The news is faker now than when Trump so accurately coined the phrase.

It's sick, you're facists

just imagining how the actual process would begin.
so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.
obama changed the constitution.

fake news is the enemy of conservative America.
journalism will make a fabulous comeback.

do they have a ... "plan" for rounding up ar 15's

i still need mine, so im keeping it (them)..

So you're fine with laws restricting buying guns, ammo and coming down on you if you try to defend yourself with a gun as long as they don't go door to door and confiscate them? Seriously?
it's like the old chesnut "we've established you are a prostitute, now we're just negotiating the price".

How is it like that?

Your OP implies they aren't coming and confiscating your guns, so it's fine. I pointed out there's a lot they can do to cancel the usefulness and persecute you for them, like charging you for murder if you shoot someone who breaks into your home and making it pretty much impossible to carry your guns in defense outside your home.

You you get my point or not?
again Vermont and Florida have no gun laws. i still carry quietly when im in DC. it's worth the civil disobedience. (walden pond)

Your OP asked if they are coming for our guns. I answered your question. They don't have to. I told you just a few of the things they do in many places across the country now

I don't see how anything you've said makes Democrats not a threat to our gun rights. They're aiming to change the constitution by stacking the courts and having leftist justices just remove our rights.

They don't have to go door to door
This is a lie – as idiotic as it is ridiculous and wrong.

Conservatives control the courts – the Supreme Court in particular.

No new gun laws are going to be passed – no ‘bans,’ no ‘confiscations’; at least half a dozen Senate Democrats would vote against such measures.

And even if a new AWB were enacted – which it won’t – the conservative Supreme Court would invalidate it.

Stop with the moronic lies.
the courts are in trouble.. iv'e been researching natural born citizen.. there is a sentiment that congress can change article two section one. basically queen nancy gets to pick.
that's just wrong.
With any luck she'll die soon. The she'll be replaced with something worse.

Yes, sick fuck. Sex trafficking is a political joke to you
You’re the political joke. You have no idea wtf you’re talking about. You’re a QAnon mouthpiece.

I don't even know what QAnon actually is, retard. Neither do you, you just inhale fake news. You're QAnon, duh dar burb. What a child you are

Last edited:
¿reconcile? ...

¿Eh?

Democrats are doing pretty well and Republicans not so much in your report to God, huh?

I have absolutelly nothing to do with the members of the political parties "the democrats" and "the republicans" of the USA. I'm a German.

No one does fascism like a German. You guys don't fuck around. You have a real future in the Democrat party.

So how did you get this job for God judging people? Did God reach out to you to provide lists of who to condemn or did you just know he wanted that from you?

Another internet tough guy.
unimpressed

God you're a stupid fascist, that made no sense at all

I disagree.
I think it comes from a dysfunctional culture, and poverty is a byproduct of that dysfunction.
I disagree that you are disagreeing. I think your point is part of the equation.

Many ethnic groups came to this country poor and landed in desperate ghettos - but they found their way out. What I find different is the culture of slavery from which American Blacks descend. That yoke didn't just disappear in 1865. Life hardly changed for blacks immediately after they were "freed". And it lingers.

I think there are fewer racist in this day- but I also think the issue is alive and ugly.
Right you are--and there are racists in EVERY ethnic group but there are fewer than in the past. Militant actions by racist organizations (BLM) bent on dividing Americans do no service to the anti-racism movement.
I agree that there's a lot of race on race, the Hatfields and the McCoys. I also agree that thing have moved and are moving in the right direction.

As for BLM, I'm not going to defend everything they do, but they have legitimate gripes. George Floyd was murdered in cold blood, on film.

It's so sad that so few people are open to both the broad imperfection of the species and the goodness that is in the majority of hearts.

George Floyd was no murdered you moron.........are you really this stupid or are you just being a troll?

George Floyd had 2X the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system....he was dead before the cops arrived on the scene you idiot.....and the cop had nothing to do with his dying...

And no, BLM does not have a grievance.........they are lying........the police are not murdering innocent black men

I disagree.

I agree that there's a lot of race on race, the Hatfields and the McCoys. I also agree that thing have moved and are moving in the right direction.

As for BLM, I'm not going to defend everything they do, but they have legitimate gripes. George Floyd was murdered in cold blood, on film.

It's so sad that so few people are open to both the broad imperfection of the species and the goodness that is in the majority of hearts.

He wasn't murdered and you should stop agreeing with fools who believe he was.

He had 2X the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system.....lethal means he was going to die.....long before the police arrived. The cop with his knee on his neck had nothing to do with his death.

Forum List

Back