how would biden take my guns.

The democrats have run Chicago since 1931....that's 89 years of failure.
Yeah, and they use to run cotton plantations in the south. But then, that was before the Dixiecrats switched over to the non-racial:3: side of the aisle

Personally, I don't like team politics. I confess that I usually (meaning pretty much always) vote Dem because while they have their share of bad actors, in general they throw better crumbs than the other team. And, that for which they supposedly stand strikes a better note for me.

... slavery didn't begin in America ...

Slavery died out in the Christian part of Europe - and it came back in America. So indeed began a new form of slavery in America. I would call this form a "machine minded" slavery.

By the way: Did you ever notice that the modern world very often calls human beings "consumers"? A consumer is part of a machine.

Just FYI, slavery still widely exists, particularly in Asia and Africa.

In the USA, Democrats want to end their own freedom and be slaves to government, it's bizarre

They still have slavery in this nation--sex trafficking

Qanon is alive and well.

Are you trying to say that we have no sex trafficking in this nation--that it is all a QAnon conspiracy theory? You sir are a moron.

It is incredible, isn't it? Democrats promise not only free entry but to allow sex traffickers to keep any children they kidnap and then ass hats like Dagosa don't believe anyone would do that. These are the dumbest, most amoral people on the planet

The dumbest most amoral person is the guy who said, covid will be gone a year ago, drink some Lysol while you’re waiting.

:desk:

I know this one! Yeah, Fauci really is a useless political animal. Makes you wonder why the dumb ass Biden hired him from Trump, huh?

fauci is a crackpot

Along with every Hospital and medical center in the United States, right ?
You still drinking Lysol from advice from your medical expert ?

Slavery died out in the Christian part of Europe - and it came back in America. So indeed began a new form of slavery in America. I would call this form a "machine minded" slavery.

By the way: Did you ever notice that the modern world very often calls human beings "consumers"? A consumer is part of a machine.

In the USA, Democrats want to end their own freedom and be slaves to government, it's bizarre

Qanon is alive and well.

Are you trying to say that we have no sex trafficking in this nation--that it is all a QAnon conspiracy theory? You sir are a moron.

It is incredible, isn't it? Democrats promise not only free entry but to allow sex traffickers to keep any children they kidnap and then ass hats like Dagosa don't believe anyone would do that. These are the dumbest, most amoral people on the planet

Wow, the same sex traffic outfit Hillary had or was that the girls from trumps pageants he used to grab....

And of course the sick fuck thinks that Democrats aiding sex trafficking and slavery from the Mexican border is a joke. Of course you do.

Hey zaangalewa you are on God's judgement team. What do you say about treating actual sex trafficking and slavery as a joke? On or off your list for God?

We’ve already taken a big bite out of sex trafficking. Trump the puzzy grabber degenerate lost.

Qanon is alive and well.

Wow, the same sex traffic outfit Hillary had or was that the girls from trumps pageants he used to grab....

No time for idiot trolls spouting horse shit, adios.

So, this is what a QAnon space alien sounds like., Don’t forget the Cannibals .

Oh just stop with the useless rhetoric. Neither you nor I nor anyone else on the board knows what the fuck QAnon is, it's just a useless hate Democrat fascist talking point

Well, we know you don’t know, anything that hasn’t been Fix News approved.

cabrini was a failure, chicago inner city is unmanageable, fifty years of democrat leadership isn't working and the media hides it.
No surprise, most inner cities are a problem. It comes with poverty. Desperate people do desperate things.
I disagree.
I think it comes from a dysfunctional culture, and poverty is a byproduct of that dysfunction.

cabrini was a failure, chicago inner city is unmanageable, fifty years of democrat leadership isn't working and the media hides it.
No surprise, most inner cities are a problem. It comes with poverty. Desperate people do desperate things.
I disagree.
I think it comes from a dysfunctional culture, and poverty is a byproduct of that dysfunction.
I disagree that you are disagreeing. I think your point is part of the equation.

Many ethnic groups came to this country poor and landed in desperate ghettos - but they found their way out. What I find different is the culture of slavery from which American Blacks descend. That yoke didn't just disappear in 1865. Life hardly changed for blacks immediately after they were "freed". And it lingers.

I think there are fewer racist in this day- but I also think the issue is alive and ugly.

If you want to be judged, run to your nearest Democrat.

I'll let you work out your issues pronouncing judgement on people with God.

I'm sure he will want to run his own views past you to be sure he got it right.

On another subject, how do you get your head through doorways?

Do you ever think about anything what you hear?

How's your letter writing campaign to God informing him of who you judged today going, religious whack job?

¿Æh?

This here was a result of weapon fetishism, narcissism and stupid political propaganda:

LOL, the guy who thinks you decide God's judgment of other people is worried about narcissism, LOL.

You don't have any idea what you try to speak about, isn't it?

You're a hoot,

I guess I never read any description about me, which is more far from my personality.

religious wackos always are.

I'm an agnostic. Agnostics don't have to be atheists, as your English culture suggests.

You talk about humility

I never talked with anyone about humility in my whole life as far as I remember in the moment. Sometimes I say I'm a descendant of king David - what's perhaps a kind of opposite of humility.

then think God sends you out do recon

¿reconcile? ...

on who to condemn.

¿Eh?

Democrats are doing pretty well and Republicans not so much in your report to God, huh?

I have absolutelly nothing to do with the members of the political parties "the democrats" and "the republicans" of the USA. I'm a German.

Last edited:

Qanon is alive and well.

And of course the sick fuck thinks that Democrats aiding sex trafficking and slavery from the Mexican border is a joke. Of course you do.

Hey zaangalewa you are on God's judgement team. What do you say about treating actual sex trafficking and slavery as a joke? On or off your list for God?

We’ve already taken a big bite out of sex trafficking. Trump the puzzy grabber degenerate lost.

Yes, sick fuck. Sex trafficking is a political joke to you

Oh just stop with the useless rhetoric. Neither you nor I nor anyone else on the board knows what the fuck QAnon is, it's just a useless hate Democrat fascist talking point

Another eight year old insult from the fake news worshipper.

Show an actual article on what QAnon actually is, no DNC talking points. You can't.

I have no idea who the fuck they are either, there is nothing on them other than from the lefttard media who just talk in DNC talking points

Last edited:
I disagree.
I disagree that you are disagreeing. I think your point is part of the equation.

Many ethnic groups came to this country poor and landed in desperate ghettos - but they found their way out. What I find different is the culture of slavery from which American Blacks descend. That yoke didn't just disappear in 1865. Life hardly changed for blacks immediately after they were "freed". And it lingers.

I think there are fewer racist in this day- but I also think the issue is alive and ugly.
Right you are--and there are racists in EVERY ethnic group but there are fewer than in the past. Militant actions by racist organizations (BLM) bent on dividing Americans do no service to the anti-racism movement.

If you want to be judged, run to your nearest Democrat.

I'll let you work out your issues pronouncing judgement on people with God.

I'm sure he will want to run his own views past you to be sure he got it right.

On another subject, how do you get your head through doorways?

Do you ever think about anything what you hear?

How's your letter writing campaign to God informing him of who you judged today going, religious whack job?

¿Æh?

This here was a result of weapon fetishism, narcissism and stupid political propaganda:

LOL, the guy who thinks you decide God's judgment of other people is worried about narcissism, LOL.

You don't have any idea what you try to speak about, isn't it?

You're a hoot,

I guess I never read any description about me, which is more far from my personality.

religious wackos always are.

I'm an agnostic. Agnostics don't have to be atheists, as your English culture suggests.

You talk about humility

I never talked with anyone about humility in my whole life as far as I remember in the moment. Sometimes I say I'm a descendant of king David - what's perhaps a kind of opposite of humility.

then think God sends you out do recon

¿reconcile? ...

on who to condemn.

¿Eh?

Democrats are doing pretty well and Republicans not so much in your report to God, huh?

I have absolutelly nothing to do with the members of the political parties "the democrats" and "the republicans" of the USA. I'm a German.

No one does fascism like a German. You guys don't fuck around. You have a real future in the Democrat party.

So how did you get this job for God judging people? Did God reach out to you to provide lists of who to condemn or did you just know he wanted that from you?

I disagree.

Right you are--and there are racists in EVERY ethnic group but there are fewer than in the past. Militant actions by racist organizations (BLM) bent on dividing Americans do no service to the anti-racism movement.
I agree that there's a lot of race on race, the Hatfields and the McCoys. I also agree that thing have moved and are moving in the right direction.

As for BLM, I'm not going to defend everything they do, but they have legitimate gripes. George Floyd was murdered in cold blood, on film.

It's so sad that so few people are open to both the broad imperfection of the species and the goodness that is in the majority of hearts.

I disagree.

I agree that there's a lot of race on race, the Hatfields and the McCoys. I also agree that thing have moved and are moving in the right direction.

As for BLM, I'm not going to defend everything they do, but they have legitimate gripes. George Floyd was murdered in cold blood, on film.

It's so sad that so few people are open to both the broad imperfection of the species and the goodness that is in the majority of hearts.

Yes, George Floyd was murdered on film. And the cop who murdered him and the useless dolts who stood around and allowed it lost their jobs and were charged with crimes.

So how is that a point? The national stats don't support that cops are murdering backs. Far more blacks murder cops than the other way around and cops don't kill blacks in excess of the proportional interactions with cops.

I LOVE video tape for that reason. No doubt. Let's go after cops when they murder someone no matter what color they are.

But the crisis mode created by the Democrat party and BLM which is a Democrat political advocate not a social justice group does far more harm to our country than good. Anyone paying attention would see that

I disagree.

Yes, George Floyd was murdered on film. And the cop who murdered him and the useless dolts who stood around and allowed it lost their jobs and were charged with crimes.

So how is that a point? The national stats don't support that cops are murdering backs. Far more blacks murder cops than the other way around and cops don't kill blacks in excess of the proportional interactions with cops.

I LOVE video tape for that reason. No doubt. Let's go after cops when they murder someone no matter what color they are.

But the crisis mode created by the Democrat party and BLM which is a Democrat political advocate not a social justice group does far more harm to our country than good. Anyone paying attention would see that
Yeah, I found the racist murder of Ashlii Babbitt was not adequately covered nor protested. The murder of an unarmed US veteran who was taking pictures by a black capitol police officer reeks of injustice. No Justice, No Peace--WHITE LIVES MATTER!

On the surface, I appreciate the dynamics in your points. I'll leave it at that with the reservation that I'll do some reading on some of what you referenced.

Yeah, I found the racist murder of Ashlii Babbitt was not adequately covered nor protested. The murder of an unarmed US veteran who was taking pictures by a black capitol police officer reeks of injustice. No Justice, No Peace--WHITE LIVES MATTER!
Sorry, I can't run with you on this one.

What was Babbitt doing when she was shot? Was it more or less than the sixteen year old armed with M&Ms was doing when Zimmerman stood his ground (later to be exonerated). Witnesses state that several warnings were issued as she broke through the window. The officer stood his ground in defense of Congress.

Was it a shame? Yes, it was tragic to see a young woman foolishly loose her life all because she became caught up in nonsense. But comparing it to Floyd's murder is false equivocation. It isn't even close.

Sorry, I can't run with you on this one.

What was Babbitt doing when she was shot? Was it more or less than the sixteen year old armed with M&Ms was doing when Zimmerman stood his ground (later to be exonerated). Witnesses state that several warnings were issued as she broke through the window. The officer stood his ground in defense of Congress.

Was it a shame? Yes, it was tragic to see a young woman foolishly loose her life all because she became caught up in nonsense. But comparing it to Floyd's murder is false equivocation. It isn't even close.
Yep, we'll have to leave it at "we agree to disagree."

Another eight year old insult from the fake news worshipper.

Show an actual article on what QAnon actually is, no DNC talking points. You can't.

I have no idea who the fuck they are either, there is nothing on them other than from the lefttard media who just talk in DNC talking points
QAnon.....type QAnon, then press return. I think you can do that.

Qanon is alive and well.

Yes, sick fuck. Sex trafficking is a political joke to you

You’re the political joke. You have no idea wtf you’re talking about. You’re a QAnon mouthpiece.

Forum List

Back