how would biden take my guns.

No one is coming for your guns, dumbass.
Beto O'Rourke admitted otherwise.
Remember him?

There are various ways the left has to eliminate guns incrementally. They can't outlaw them all at once, of course.
They even have floated plans to tax bullets out of existence.

I don't actually own a gun, anymore. But I recognize the patterns that the left moves in.
They are largely Marxists who don't recognize right or wrong. They only care about getting
their way once they've fixed their reptilian minds on a goal.
Sorry, but it is not the left who is attempting tp re-write what is on film for Jan 6th.

Actually yes it is.
I am more leftist than anyone here, but I am embarrassed to hear the left call that occupation of congress, an "insurrection".
It clearly was not an insurrection because it was not armed, and it was actually surprisingly peaceful for the most part.
Actually, five people died, and more than 100 officers were injured while the crowd chanted "Hang Pence". Cleary, their intent was to take over the building and stop the certification, and they achieved momentary success.

Had a similar band of merry activist, stormed the WH while Trump hastily exited the back door, we'd have seen many dead bodies, and rightfully. You do realize what "standing your ground" means?
No, I don't think so.

The rules are different depending on your ideology, don't you know?
:cool:
Well, the perspective is different.
I think it's the difference between beating the town drunk half to death in a parking lot on Saturday night, and slapping the Mayor's wife at brunch in an expensive restaurant; the response isn't going to have anything to do with the seriousness of the damage done, it's going to be all about the level of offense given.

And that is hypocritical bullshit, IMO.
I can buy your story.

I'm just not sure I'm reading the analogy.

No one is coming for your guns, dumbass.
Tell that to the thousands of blacks in jail for gun possession in urban cities
i'd like to address that.
Go head
i was born in evergreen park, surrounded by chicago, my father was a captain of industry. he headed longrange concept r&d for the continental can company. i grew up in a little village of palos park.

there was no prejudice in my family, for which i am eternally greatful.

but i had friends from cabrini green.

chicago black genocide has run sickeningly rampant for fifty years. who is in charge ?
the chicago cops ?
the citizens ?

President Trump has this on his agenda "punch list".

i want to thank you all for intellegent "talk" here.

i can solve cabrini syndrom with bobbyhouse.

we can we will, what we cannot do is waste/wait another fifty years

Donald Trump would never move to a fancy island and turn his back on chicago. michelle too. she was Mayor Daley's assistant, her father was a precinct captain.. yet she had never heard of bill ayers, the bottomfeeder of domestic terrorism (kkkilled cops), yet avoided viet nam and prison on technicality. his father was a captain of industry too.

and whom do you think will be first in line to help/fix his beloved New York. (please google djt central pk ice rink)...

so you see, it doesn't matter what colour you are.

watch the children they all know, to a certain age, they know enough not to care what their friend's look like.

they have taught us a thing or two about patience, decency, and the soon ending of corona. spring is near, the days are getting long and strong, and the dark winter will die.

except 4 politcs... heh

that's what i wanted to say.
I idea what your talking about seems like you grew up with absolutely nothing in common with poor folks

He did not try and overthrow it. He suspected the vote counts were incorrect ...

He said so. And useful idiots still believe this is true, because no one likes to accept, that he believed in a lie.

Text on the mobile: "Do you really like to delete this file? This action is not able to be undone!"

Useful idiots are the ones that go along with woke narratives and believe they are free.

Under our current distribution of population, that would essentially mean that candidates would only need to campaign in about a dozen cities, possibly fewer.
I'm afraid that's the nature of democracy. One person, one vote.

Perhaps the country is just too damned big. If there's one area where I lean right, it's the belief that most government should be local.
As the feds grow bigger themselves, the goal seems to be to reduce the power and significance of states. Removing the EC would accomplish that in many respects. The next logical step would be to remove the Senate. Both require Constitutional Amendments, but the NPVIC (National Popular Vote Interstate Compact) may eventually nullify the EC in a roundabout way anyway.
Things do get confusing.

For my money, the archaic Senate contributes to federal abuse. Take the 2ndA, the problem is made easier by leaving it up to the states. I really don't care if they want six-shooter duals in Texas - but keep the insanity of unabridged carry out of my yard.
Until we split into multiple countries, federal abuse is sure to come with or without an intact Senate.

Most of the abuse comes from the executive branch. Intelligence agencies spy on us, the ATF arbitrarily declares things illegal and often retroactively, the IRS harasses people for political reasons, and the military sends people to die overseas for unnecessary wars.
Yes, I've already agreed that we are too big with too much government too far from home.

I don't want to get into Q&A, but I can tell you that people harassed by the IRS are usually guilty. Tax cheats are everywhere, and enforcement is a joke.
From what I've seen, the biggest problem with the IRS is selective enforcement. When tax law is as complicated as it is, it leaves a lot of room for subjective interpretation and selective enforcement. This enforcement is often politically motivated. So, even if a lot of the people being investigated are guilty, who gets investigated is the more important focus.

If you want to be judged, run to your nearest Democrat.

I'll let you work out your issues pronouncing judgement on people with God.

I'm sure he will want to run his own views past you to be sure he got it right.

On another subject, how do you get your head through doorways?

Do you ever think about anything what you hear?

How's your letter writing campaign to God informing him of who you judged today going, religious whack job?

¿Æh?

This here was a result of weapon fetishism, narcissism and stupid political propaganda:

Last edited:
just imagining how the actual process would begin.
so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.
obama changed the constitution.

fake news is the enemy of conservative America.
journalism will make a fabulous comeback.

do they have a ... "plan" for rounding up ar 15's

i still need mine, so im keeping it (them)..
Don’t worry scooter no one wants your squirrel gun.

Let me clarify. There was no widespread tampering sufficient to even sniff at overturning the election.

Trump lost and he whined about it like the spoiled brat that he his.

And you are wrong.....targeted cheating changed results....
No court decisions won, no changed results, no reversal in the Senate. Just a lot of noise from a sore loser.
Just like the rest of the government, the courts are also compromised. The system is rotten to the core.

Under our current distribution of population, that would essentially mean that candidates would only need to campaign in about a dozen cities, possibly fewer.
I'm afraid that's the nature of democracy. One person, one vote.

Perhaps the country is just too damned big. If there's one area where I lean right, it's the belief that most government should be local.
As the feds grow bigger themselves, the goal seems to be to reduce the power and significance of states. Removing the EC would accomplish that in many respects. The next logical step would be to remove the Senate. Both require Constitutional Amendments, but the NPVIC (National Popular Vote Interstate Compact) may eventually nullify the EC in a roundabout way anyway.
Things do get confusing.

For my money, the archaic Senate contributes to federal abuse. Take the 2ndA, the problem is made easier by leaving it up to the states. I really don't care if they want six-shooter duals in Texas - but keep the insanity of unabridged carry out of my yard.
Until we split into multiple countries, federal abuse is sure to come with or without an intact Senate.

Most of the abuse comes from the executive branch. Intelligence agencies spy on us, the ATF arbitrarily declares things illegal and often retroactively, the IRS harasses people for political reasons, and the military sends people to die overseas for unnecessary wars.
Yes, I've already agreed that we are too big with too much government too far from home.

I don't want to get into Q&A, but I can tell you that people harassed by the IRS are usually guilty. Tax cheats are everywhere, and enforcement is a joke.
From what I've seen, the biggest problem with the IRS is selective enforcement. When tax law is as complicated as it is, it leaves a lot of room for subjective interpretation and selective enforcement. This enforcement is often politically motivated. So, even if a lot of the people being investigated are guilty, who gets investigated is the more important focus.
Tax audits are like water. They follow the course of least resistance. Where's the money, who is more apt to cheat and who is less able to defend themselves.

Hey, civilization ain't free. Somebody's has to pay.

Tax audits are like water. They follow the course of least resistance. Where's the money, who is more apt to cheat and who is less able to defend themselves.

True, and I'd like to see the elites pay... with something other than money.

He did not try and overthrow it. He suspected the vote counts were incorrect ...

He said so. And useful idiots still believe this is true, because no one likes to accept, that he believed in a lie.

Text on the mobile: "Do you really like to delete this file? This action is not able to be undone!"

Useful idiots are the ones that go along with woke narratives and believe they are free.

Not to believe in wrong things is for sure not a step into a lack of freedom. The parallel between the "stab in the back"-myth from the Nazis and the "stolen election"-campaign from the Trumpsters is not able to be ignored easily.

Last edited:

Not to believe in wrong things is for sure not a step into a lack of freedom. The parallel between the "stab in the back"-myth from the Nazis and the "stolen election"-campaign from the Trumpsters is not able to be ignored easily.
At some point, you'll realize this goes beyond Trump. I distrusted this system long before Trump. I haven't even voted since 2012.

This nation was stolen quite a while ago by the elite. Many other nations have been as well.

One thing is obvious. We share a distaste for excessive wealth though I will confess that I have a tolerance for some of it. Some amount of greed and drive keeps the wheels spinning.

One thing is obvious. We share a distaste for excessive wealth though I will confess that I have a tolerance for some of it. Some amount of greed and drive keeps the wheels spinning.
I don't have a problem with wealth. I have a problem with certain people using the government to screw the rest of us. While the wealth of the elite is the tool by which they manipulate the system, wealth itself isn't the problem. Corruption and the interest in controlling others is.

I don't have a problem with wealth. I have a problem with certain people using the government to screw the rest of us. While the wealth of the elite is the tool by which they manipulate the system, wealth itself isn't the problem. Corruption and the interest in controlling others is.
Imagine a world where all the work is done by machines making it possible to provide handsomely for everyone.

Fail.

There will be a small number of people who will not be happy, but will insist that more than enough of everything isn't good enough. Most people who play poker don't play purely for money. They play for the rush. They play to win.

Imagine a world where all the work is done by machines making it possible to provide handsomely for everyone.

Fail.

There will be a small number of people who will not be happy, but will insist that more than enough of everything isn't good enough. Most people who play poker don't play purely for money. They play for the rush. They play to win.
I think the future is more likely to be something like Elysium, if you ever saw that film.

We're going to be a slightly wealthier version of Brazil with the racial tensions of South Africa.

At some point, you'll realize this goes beyond Trump. I distrusted this system long before Trump. I haven't even voted since 2012.

This nation was stolen quite a while ago by the elite. Many other nations have been as well.

And you think to vote for a billionaire, who grew up in the absurde sky over New York (- without any contact to normal, not-elitarian New Yorkers (- if a New Yorker is able to be normal at all -) -) is able to solve your problems, because he did not pay enough taxes from the money he harvested from his lessees?

Last edited:

And you think to vote for a bilionaire, who grew up in the absurde sky over New York - without any contact to normal, not-elitarain New Yorkers (- if a New Yorker is able to be normal at all -) is able to solve your problems, because he did not pay enough taxes from the money he harvests from his lessees?
I guess you missed the part where I mentioned that I haven't voted since 2012. I didn't vote for Trump or his opposition. I was making the point that I viewed the system as rigged before Trump ran for office. My distrust in the system is independent of Trump.

All 2020 did was open some people's eyes. Granted, even a lot of those people don't get the big picture. It's not about party. It's about elites vs. the rest of us.

And the same problem exists in many other countries. The UK is really corrupt, for example.

Fail.

I think the future is more likely to be something like Elysium, if you ever saw that film.

We're going to be a slightly wealthier version of Brazil with the racial tensions of South Africa.
I did see the film, enjoyed it and a Mad Max is certainly a possibility.

However, are you aware of crispr? I don't think it's advisable to give super powers to a flawed species. Even on today's lesser scale, too much concentrated power is part of the problem.

And you think to vote for a bilionaire, who grew up in the absurde sky over New York - without any contact to normal, not-elitarain New Yorkers (- if a New Yorker is able to be normal at all -) is able to solve your problems, because he did not pay enough taxes from the money he harvests from his lessees?
I guess you missed the part where I mentioned that I haven't voted since 2012. I didn't vote for Trump or his opposition. I was making the point that I viewed the system as rigged before Trump ran for office. My distrust in the system is independent of Trump.

All 2020 did was open some people's eyes. Granted, even a lot of those people don't get the big picture. It's not about party. It's about elites vs. the rest of us.

And the same problem exists in many other countries. The UK is really corrupt, for example.

Bad luck for you that you do not live in the ancient Greek world. In every city existed another form of society. The most admired were the Spartans - a slaveholder society with a strong darwinism. As far as I heard they were the reason for the final death of the complete ancient Greek world.

Last edited:

And you think to vote for a billionaire, who grew up in the absurde sky over New York (- without any contact to normal, not-elitarian New Yorkers (- if a New Yorker is able to be normal at all -) -) is able to solve your problems, because he did not pay enough taxes from the money he harvested from his lessees?

The dance film was great.

Thanx.

Forum List

Back