how would biden take my guns.

Hmm, looking back at history, we have had to defend ourselves from thieves, racist cops, right wing extremists like the KKK, mafia, fascist dictators like Hitler, secessionists, abusive monarchs, etc.
Seems to me that anyone who is NOT armed is irresponsible, and is at fault for current overly abusive police, who would not need to exist if more citizens were armed.

The kkk were democrats...........

True, but the South only called themselves democrats due to a dislike of the "Party of Lincoln".
But things have continually switched back and forth.
The republicans who used to be anti slavery, now are pro big banks and economic slavery.
The democrats who used to be pro slavery, became anti slavery, and now back to being pro economic slavery again, just like the republicans. There no longer is a party for liberals any more.

... slavery didn't begin in America ...

Slavery died out in the Christian part of Europe - and it came back in America. So indeed began a new form of slavery in America. I would call this form a "machine minded" slavery.

By the way: Did you ever notice that the modern world very often calls human beings "consumers"? A consumer is part of a machine.

Just FYI, slavery still widely exists, particularly in Asia and Africa.

In the USA, Democrats want to end their own freedom and be slaves to government, it's bizarre

In a democracy no one is a slave of the government - everyone is the government.

And yet, we have an oligarchy and are slaves while mistakenly thinking we have democratic representation.

If you make yourselve to a slave then you are a slave. But an extremistic opinion makes you not to a slave. The most people wiLl just simple not share the nonsense, which you say.

And yet you fascists

Tomorrow is Sunday. Take your time, go into church and speak with god about your real problems and your lack of manners.

hysterically attack as racist anyone who stands between you and your government meal ticket. That while you call us naïve. What a joke you are

Don't wait until tomorrow. Stop being a Democrat fascist now if you want to be a better person.

Democrat after Democrat calling people racists to destroy people and get their way is a big fat silence from you. But calling a fascists fascists, oh your God ...

Police historically abusing Blacks was worth some destruction in order to stop.
Only thing is that likely it did not stop and is increasing instead.

I don't know what that has to do with the post you responded to

Hmm, looking back at history, we have had to defend ourselves from thieves, racist cops, right wing extremists like the KKK, mafia, fascist dictators like Hitler, secessionists, abusive monarchs, etc.
Seems to me that anyone who is NOT armed is irresponsible, and is at fault for current overly abusive police, who would not need to exist if more citizens were armed.

The kkk were democrats...........

True, but the South only called themselves democrats due to a dislike of the "Party of Lincoln".
But things have continually switched back and forth.
The republicans who used to be anti slavery, now are pro big banks and economic slavery.
The democrats who used to be pro slavery, became anti slavery, and now back to being pro economic slavery again, just like the republicans. There no longer is a party for liberals any more.

The South was Democrat long before the civil war, you're making that up.

Democrats have always been the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, segregation and racism and they still are. My wife and daughters are "women of color." Democrats are horrible to them, Republicans are fine. Why? They aren't Democrats, that's all it takes.

It's classic how my daughters have to be silent about their political views because of lily white leftist teachers who will call them racists.

Try saying you're a black Republican on this board and see how that works out for you

No one is coming for your guns, dumbass.
Beto O'Rourke admitted otherwise.
Remember him?

There are various ways the left has to eliminate guns incrementally. They can't outlaw them all at once, of course.
They even have floated plans to tax bullets out of existence.

I don't actually own a gun, anymore. But I recognize the patterns that the left moves in.
They are largely Marxists who don't recognize right or wrong. They only care about getting
their way once they've fixed their reptilian minds on a goal.
Sorry, but it is not the left who is attempting tp re-write what is on film for Jan 6th.

Actually yes it is.
I am more leftist than anyone here, but I am embarrassed to hear the left call that occupation of congress, an "insurrection".
It clearly was not an insurrection because it was not armed, and it was actually surprisingly peaceful for the most part.
Actually, five people died, and more than 100 officers were injured while the crowd chanted "Hang Pence". Cleary, their intent was to take over the building and stop the certification, and they achieved momentary success.

Had a similar band of merry activist, stormed the WH while Trump hastily exited the back door, we'd have seen many dead bodies, and rightfully. You do realize what "standing your ground" means?

Wrong.
Obviously without weapons, food, sleeping bags, etc., the demonstrators were only trying to get some press coverage. There was never any danger or threat. The main reason people died is from being too old and out of shape for that level of exertion.

Do YOU realize what "stand your ground means"?
It just means you don't have to give up personal property to thieves who threaten you over property.
But the capitol is public property, not private, so does not apply.
Your last sentence has me to wonder how old you are?

Remember him?

There are various ways the left has to eliminate guns incrementally. They can't outlaw them all at once, of course.

I don't actually own a gun, anymore. But I recognize the patterns that the left moves in.
They are largely Marxists who don't recognize right or wrong. They only care about getting
Sorry, but it is not the left who is attempting tp re-write what is on film for Jan 6th.

Actually yes it is.
I am more leftist than anyone here, but I am embarrassed to hear the left call that occupation of congress, an "insurrection".
It clearly was not an insurrection because it was not armed, and it was actually surprisingly peaceful for the most part.
Actually, five people died, and more than 100 officers were injured while the crowd chanted "Hang Pence". Cleary, their intent was to take over the building and stop the certification, and they achieved momentary success.

Had a similar band of merry activist, stormed the WH while Trump hastily exited the back door, we'd have seen many dead bodies, and rightfully. You do realize what "standing your ground" means?

4 people died of natural causes...you idiot.....the only violent death was the unarmed female Trump supporter shot by the police officer.....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Slavery died out in the Christian part of Europe - and it came back in America. So indeed began a new form of slavery in America. I would call this form a "machine minded" slavery.

By the way: Did you ever notice that the modern world very often calls human beings "consumers"? A consumer is part of a machine.

In the USA, Democrats want to end their own freedom and be slaves to government, it's bizarre

In a democracy no one is a slave of the government - everyone is the government.

And yet, we have an oligarchy and are slaves while mistakenly thinking we have democratic representation.

If you make yourselve to a slave then you are a slave. But an extremistic opinion makes you not to a slave. The most people wiLl just simple not share the nonsense, which you say.

And yet you fascists

Tomorrow is Sunday. Take your time, go into church and speak with god about your real problems and your lack of manners.

hysterically attack as racist anyone who stands between you and your government meal ticket. That while you call us naïve. What a joke you are

Don't wait until tomorrow. Stop being a Democrat fascist now if you want to be a better person.

You made now totally clear that you like to go to hell.

Democrat after Democrat calling people racists to destroy people and get their way is a big fat silence from you. But calling a fascists fascists, oh your God ...

... or you live in your self-made hell and try to find the way out. ... While you push the same time yourselve back into your own hell. ... What about the idea not to try to let rest the world on your shoulders? Weave a flying carpet and leave your hell. That's the easy way.

Remember him?

Actually yes it is.

4 people died of natural causes...you idiot.....the only violent death was the unarmed female Trump supporter shot by the police officer.....

Yep, to fascist Democrats, cops shooting an armed black man like Jacob Blake is the cops committing murder while cops shooting an unarmed white woman is the woman is just fine.

The cops did murder Breana Taylor. But to me I look at the facts. Democrats look up skin color

And yet you fascists

... or you live in your self-made hell and try to find the way out. ... While you push the same time yourselve back into your own hell. ... What about the idea not to try to let rest the world on your shoulders? Weave a flying carpet and leave your hell. That's the easy way.

If you want to be judged, run to your nearest Democrat.

I'll let you work out your issues pronouncing judgement on people with God.

I'm sure he will want to run his own views past you to be sure he got it right.

On another subject, how do you get your head through doorways?

i try my best not to pay attention to the gun bs....ussc has again and again affirmed gun owners rights...i do not see that changing in the near future....however my son sure the hell does...i stopped discussing the issue when i questioned why the hell he needs 22 magazines...this came up in a discuss of taxing mags...anyways that got me called...'not a typical gun owner' i have 2..and for some reason we must have more than 10 rounds...i question who cant stop someone or two someones with 10 rounds...and that does not endear me to his heart...and i loved when he told his father....that he had purchased the stupidest thing my son had ever seen...as much as i agree i would not say it aloud...
Your mistake is thinking that it's all about stopping someone. What if there are a whole bunch of someones that need to be stopped? What if in the heat and stress of the moment your marksmanship is waay less than perfect and/or good hits but low power leave you with an armed and now thoroughly pissed off wounded assailant(s)? What if you carry along a little pistol fishing is case of poisonous snakes only to find yourself fishing in a hole claimed by an irate grizzle bear? Most importantly what do you think gives you or anybody else the right to decide how much ammo someone else needs when you don't walk in their shoes? I was a soldier in Vietnam and went nowhere without an (actual) assault rifle and a bandoleer or two carrying 10 20rd each magazines. Waay better to have too much than too little.
If the factories that make weapons and ammunition close down. Where exactly are we going to get weapons for military and police? How can we defend our Nation or our cities? We simply cannot allow that. End of story.

That's the logic of extended suiciders, who murder their wifes and their children, before they do suicide on their own, because they think without them their wifes and children are not able to survive.
Why? Because you say so? I've lived a long life having guns ever since childhood and have never committed suicide or murder even once.

I'm quite sure your weapons had an extremely bad influence within your life. Ask others about yourselve - after you sold your weapons and it's clear for everyone that you never will buy a weapon again.

How do explain this in my case and the case of many millions of others?

Let me say it this way: While the last two decades passed I asked myselve more often how stupid people are, who travel on their own free will into the USA.

The facts speak for themselves as does your lie.

Nothing new under the sun. Many US-Americans show continously that they hate all forms of manners and respect. That's why they need weapons to defend themselve against their own stupidity - ah sorry: "heroism".

Here you can see by the way a real hero - shortly lifting his hat to a woman, after he found against his own will some time to be able to start to think:

In all of this cases - ¿who are "the thieves"? - history is very different from weapon fetishism. And there are much more cases in history of important changes without weapons.

Weapon fetishists see the world under the "doctrine" of weapon fetishism.

That is silly and ignorant.
What you call "weapons fetishism" is really just technology, where instead of being prey, humans developed the technology to become the predator.

What a bullshit. You don't have a good idea about the real scientific theory of evolution. Very short: As predators we are perfect and don't need the intelligence to create cultures, languages, civilisations and technologies.

Anyone who does not understand that either has a prey mentality, or is lying in order to make others into prey for their predatory desires.
Humans clearly do and should have a weapons fetish, as that is what is the whole foundation of modern technology.
Without weapons technology, we never would have bothered with metals for example. And the need for weapons constantly increases, not decreases, as we over populate the world and make it a more dangerous place, with dictators, organized crime, gangs, gestapo, etc.

Dear idiot mine: Soon we will have to control ourselves and forces, which will be easily able to destroy a complete solar system. And you think nature lets you play in the swamp of your thoughts with swords .. ah sorry: "guns" ... beause you decided the evolution of perfect weapon addicts is over? How stupid are godless darwinists?

Remember him?

Actually yes it is.

Wrong.
Obviously without weapons, food, sleeping bags, etc., the demonstrators were only trying to get some press coverage. There was never any danger or threat. The main reason people died is from being too old and out of shape for that level of exertion.

Do YOU realize what "stand your ground means"?
It just means you don't have to give up personal property to thieves who threaten you over property.
But the capitol is public property, not private, so does not apply.
Your last sentence has me to wonder how old you are?
Why? He is entirely correct. The idea that the government is attempting to turn public property into the private domain of the politically elite in many places has been a growing concern for some time now and is very much a part of the public's growing discontent with the federal government. Just one more form of corruption in a swamp that is full of it.

And yet you fascists

Do you ever think about anything what you hear?

Remember him?

Actually yes it is.

I considered several snappy answers to your bullshit but it just didn't seem good enough against your brilliant insult.

Do you ever think about anything what you hear?

How's your letter writing campaign to God informing him of who you judged today going, religious whack job?

Actually yes it is.

I considered several snappy answers to your bullshit but it just didn't seem good enough against your brilliant insult.

So you went with this one? The others must have been pretty bad

Tell that to the thousands of blacks in jail for gun possession in urban cities
i'd like to address that.
Go head
i was born in evergreen park, surrounded by chicago, my father was a captain of industry. he headed longrange concept r&d for the continental can company. i grew up in a little village of palos park.

there was no prejudice in my family, for which i am eternally greatful.

but i had friends from cabrini green.

chicago black genocide has run sickeningly rampant for fifty years. who is in charge ?
the chicago cops ?
the citizens ?

President Trump has this on his agenda "punch list".

i want to thank you all for intellegent "talk" here.

i can solve cabrini syndrom with bobbyhouse.

we can we will, what we cannot do is waste/wait another fifty years

Donald Trump would never move to a fancy island and turn his back on chicago. michelle too. she was Mayor Daley's assistant, her father was a precinct captain.. yet she had never heard of bill ayers, the bottomfeeder of domestic terrorism (kkkilled cops), yet avoided viet nam and prison on technicality. his father was a captain of industry too.

and whom do you think will be first in line to help/fix his beloved New York. (please google djt central pk ice rink)...

so you see, it doesn't matter what colour you are.

watch the children they all know, to a certain age, they know enough not to care what their friend's look like.

they have taught us a thing or two about patience, decency, and the soon ending of corona. spring is near, the days are getting long and strong, and the dark winter will die.

except 4 politcs... heh

that's what i wanted to say.

Last edited:
Actually yes it is.

So you went with this one? The others must have been pretty bad
You whiffed again.

Remember him?

Actually yes it is.

No, I don't think so.

The rules are different depending on your ideology, don't you know?
:cool:

Remember him?

Actually yes it is.

No, I don't think so.

Well, the perspective is different.

Remember him?

Actually yes it is.

No, I don't think so.

Well, the perspective is different.
I think it's the difference between beating the town drunk half to death in a parking lot on Saturday night, and slapping the Mayor's wife at brunch in an expensive restaurant; the response isn't going to have anything to do with the seriousness of the damage done, it's going to be all about the level of offense given.

And that is hypocritical bullshit, IMO.

New Topics

Forum List

Back