how would biden take my guns.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
just imagining how the actual process would begin.
so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.
obama changed the constitution.

fake news is the enemy of conservative America.
journalism will make a fabulous comeback.

do they have a ... "plan" for rounding up ar 15's

i still need mine, so im keeping it (them)..

so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.

At gunpoint.

• Banned

• Banned

He isn't going to take your guns.

Be he may try to pass though a law that enables gun manufactures to be sued when someone is hurt or killed by a gun.

He may also try get banks to blackball gun and ammo dealers.

He also may try to tax the sale of guns and ammo so that many people cannot afford to own/use a gun.

He may also try to get laws passed to ban those mean looking guns with handle grips (assault rifles).

There's probably a lot more that I did not think about.

Last edited:

The FBI (same guys who staged the 1-6 false flag siege on Capitol) will be going door to door grabbing guns soon.
Maybe you should hide your 15 in the attic? :lol:

The way these people did it in 1917-1921 Russia is they would go into a town and arrest all the members of, say, the leading 20 families and then give the town a week to turn in 1000 handguns and 1000 rifles. If they didn't reach the required number, they literally began executing their hostages. The Jewish Bolsheviks used hostages extensively to wreak their murderous carnage. They also intentionally targeted the most intelligent Christians and their children for dysgenic slaughter.

Obviously, Biden is gonna come riding to your front door on top of an Abrams tank and tell you to hand 'em over or else!!

(Kamala will be driving the tank)

Obviously, Biden is gonna come riding to your front door on top of an Abrams tank and tell you to hand 'em over or else!!

(Kamala will be driving the tank)

what's hillary driving ? im dedicating this thread to rush limbaugh..

i try my best not to pay attention to the gun bs....ussc has again and again affirmed gun owners rights...i do not see that changing in the near future....however my son sure the hell does...i stopped discussing the issue when i questioned why the hell he needs 22 magazines...this came up in a discuss of taxing mags...anyways that got me called...'not a typical gun owner' i have 2..and for some reason we must have more than 10 rounds...i question who cant stop someone or two someones with 10 rounds...and that does not endear me to his heart...and i loved when he told his father....that he had purchased the stupidest thing my son had ever seen...as much as i agree i would not say it aloud...

Most American gun owners fail to understand how effectively firearm confiscation could be carried out at the local level. Town by town, city by city and state by state, government authorities could very well seize our weapons, if they chose to do so. Think for a moment about how effectively many local governments implemented mask mandates and limits on social gatherings in the homes of private citizens. Over the span of a few short weeks and months a year ago, local governments instituted "snitch" networks among many neighborhoods, providing incentives for neighbors, friends, family members and co-workers to tattle on their closest acquaintances for violating pandemic restrictions which weren't even laws. All it would take for local governments to do something similar to effect gun confiscation is a rash of mass shootings followed by enough public fear of certain firearms to get the ball rolling.

However, there's another even more sinister example of door to door gun confiscation in America at the local level. In the wake of Hurricane Katrina local police departments in the area, acting in direct violation of the Second Amendment, did indeed go door to door removing guns from the homes of American Citizens at gunpoint.

Too many American gun owners and others like to scoff at the notion or low probability of actual gun confiscation. They like to rest on the laurels of confidence it could never happen in America or to them personally. Others seem to think local law enforcement would either be on their side, the side of their Second Amendment right to bear, or would be too "afraid" of gun owners in their jurisdiction to initiate firearm confiscation. If I were them I would not take that to the bank. Gun confiscation can happen and has happened; not just here in America but in countless developed nations around the planet.

Ah, the quiet stealth chops in the air of the black chopper. The breaking down your front door and crashing through your windows. So make sure you hide under your bed (after making a panic room basement opening) and lovingly caress you ARs (all 30 of them). Now that this is becoming a reality, don't come out, don't go to work, and don't bother wearing your Covid Mask. Could they be using this to make you think they are coming for your guns or are they really just trying to make you Anti Covid 19 Karens stay home.

o here we go.....son was over the other day..wanting any ammo i had...for shotgun...i gave him what little i had...then hubby reveals he just purchased 600 rounds and wanted more...i am like wtf? i am hiding my fucking ammo in kitchen..they will never look there

Just study history. Every leftist regime in history has disarmed it's citizens before taking away their remaining civil rights.

At gunpoint.

This . . . exactly.

First....they get rid of the lawful commerce in arms act and they send their left wing activists to sue every gun maker and gun store in the country...

Then they send in the DOJ and trump up fake charges of racism or something to go after gun makers and gun stores....

Then they either do executive orders or have local democrat fascists pass magazine bans, rifle bans, gun bans....and their democrat party members on the courts rule them constitutional.......

One big one is registration....they can't wait to do that because they need to register guns before they confiscate them.........

Forum List

Back