how would any vote for mccain for this

critter

Rookie
Sep 7, 2009
new hampshire
"Sen. John McCain (Republican of Arizona) voted against the creation of the holiday to honor King, and later defended Arizona Republican Governor Evan Mecham's rescission of the state holiday in honor of King created by his Democratic predecessor. After his opposition grew increasingly untenable, McCain reversed his position, and encouraged his home state of Arizona to recognize the holiday despite opposition from Mecham.[9]"

really sick man... well does not surprise me.. after all he seem he from the south.... just look at the bill that was pass... :doubt:

I can't wait to read the 845 pages of FBI records about Martin Luther King that were sealed by federal court order in 1977 for 50 years. Only 17 years to go!

I can't wait to read the 845 pages of FBI records about Martin Luther King that were sealed by federal court order in 1977 for 50 years. Only 17 years to go!

The FBI will come off looking worse than Dr King

you could have chopped "for this" off and it still would be valid. also mccain is a lying hypocrite, during his presendtial run he stood at the place mlk was shot on MLK day talking about how he wished he would have voted for it.

you could have chopped "for this" off and it still would be valid. also mccain is a lying hypocrite, during his presendtial run he stood at the place mlk was shot on MLK day talking about how he wished he would have voted for it.

McCain is a politician. They are all lying hypocrites. This is news to who?

McCain is a politician. They are all lying hypocrites. This is news to who?

i was just pointing out one of the numerous reasons why he is

And then there are those who voted for McCain soley because he voted against the creation of the holiday to honor King.

Let me see if i understand you correctly. You are outraged over a holiday??? The man passes laws infringing on free speech and you are upset over a holiday? He tries to pass amnesty for illegal aliens and you are worried about a holiday?

Let me see if i understand you correctly. You are outraged over a holiday??? The man passes laws infringing on free speech and you are upset over a holiday? He tries to pass amnesty for illegal aliens and you are worried about a holiday?

No! critterlitter was just engaging in the demonrat sport known as race baiting.

Last edited:

this is more than a holdiy bud.. this is about our history on the world changing. illegal alines? everyone is aloud ot come to this land to get a new start...

Forum List

Back