How would a rape/incest exception for abortion work?

No one who is against abortion cares about children after they're born. They only care about them when they're zygotes.

There is more to "caring" about children than supporting an endless array of social programs that provide support for children that their parents are supposed to be providing.

I'm anti choice but even I must admit that I have no desire to force a girl or woman who becomes pregnant by rape or incest to carry the child of their abuser to term.

But how would this work? For obvious reasons you couldn't simply have a pregnant woman show up and claim she was a victim of rape or incest out of the blue. Some level of proof of the assault would logically be required.

How would this work in the real world?
Why would a rape victim do nothing about the possibility of getting pregnant? The drugs are readily available to stop the pregnancy within a few weeks of conception. We get so hung up on the outlier cases nothing ever gets done to make things better.

There is more to "caring" about children than supporting an endless array of social programs that provide support for children that their parents are supposed to be providing.

Whatever. Just pointing out the deep hypocrisy.

Why would a rape victim do nothing about the possibility of getting pregnant? The drugs are readily available to stop the pregnancy within a few weeks of conception. We get so hung up on the outlier cases nothing ever gets done to make things better.
Because SHE IS TRAUMATIZED

I'm anti choice but even I must admit that I have no desire to force a girl or woman who becomes pregnant by rape or incest to carry the child of their abuser to term.

But how would this work? For obvious reasons you couldn't simply have a pregnant woman show up and claim she was a victim of rape or incest out of the blue. Some level of proof of the assault would logically be required.

How would this work in the real world?

The woman says "rape" and the abortion is preformed. Everyone lives happily ever after.

What is wrong with you?

RAPE IS TRAUMATIC

Saying rape, so you can have the abortion you want, though, is not.

Watch. I will type it many times. RAPE, RAPE RAPE.

And I am completely fine, NOt traumatized at all.

DO you think that it is because I am somehow incredibly strong and tough?

Saying rape, so you can have the abortion you want, though, is not.

Watch. I will type it many times. RAPE, RAPE RAPE.

And I am completely fine, NOt traumatized at all.

DO you think that it is because I am somehow incredibly strong and tough?
No

I know it’s because YOU are an anonymous Internet BULLY

No

I know it’s because YOU are an anonymous Internet BULLY

oh, so if there was a rape/incest exception, you would support limiting it to cases where there was some evidence of rape/or incest, or would they just have to say the word?

oh, so if there was a rape/incest exception, you would support limiting it to cases where there was some evidence of rape/or incest, or would they just have to say the word?
Why are you talking to me?

When you get down to it, most pro-lifers are miserable hateful pricks.

That's what drives them, the hate. They get off on it, and the pro-life philosophy feeds them the hate they desire.

If one looks in dictionary under "projection" your picture is there. You are a angry, bitter, and hate filled as one can be.

New Topics

Forum List

Back