How would a rape/incest exception for abortion work?

ABSOLUTELY!

A rapist doesn't rape someone to become a father. What's so fucking difficult for you to comprehend about that??

A rapist rapes someone to exert power in a violent manner. That's why rapists rape...
but your comment says it is a fact they didnt rape them,,
so if thats a fact then they are justified in wanting parental rights,,,

I'm anti choice but even I must admit that I have no desire to force a girl or woman who becomes pregnant by rape or incest to carry the child of their abuser to term.

But how would this work? For obvious reasons you couldn't simply have a pregnant woman show up and claim she was a victim of rape or incest out of the blue. Some level of proof of the assault would logically be required.

How would this work in the real world?
Rape kits can generally tell... generally.
When a women is raped, she is not responsive to the male's penis... i.e. she doesn't release lubricants and her vaginal walls do not relax. This results in vaginal bruising and/or bleeding.
Also, usually the victim will have other injuries throughout her body.

but your comment says it is a fact they didnt rape them,,
so if thats a fact then they are justified in wanting parental rights,,,

Why aren't you quoting the full text of the sentence?

I'll tell you why: Because you're a dishonest chickenshit who can't handle being shown tthat you're wrong, that's why. You hate that you've been exposed for saying that rapists should have parental rights.

Furthermore, your continued refusal to answer my question exposes you as a hateful zealot who would defer to the desire of a violent rapist instead of the woman he impregnated...

Why aren't you quoting the full text of the sentence?

I'll tell you why: Because you're a dishonest chickenshit who can't handle being shown tthat you're wrong, that's why. You hate that you've been exposed for saying that rapists should have parental rights.

Furthermore, your continued refusal to answer my question exposes you as a hateful zealot who would defer to the desire of a violent rapist instead of the woman he impregnated...
truth is I know exactly what you meant but because youre such a vile hateful disgusting piece of shit that likes to fuck with people instead of having a rational discussion I decide to fuck back,,,

now go soak in your bath of dead baby blood and fuck off,,,

truth is I know exactly what you meant but because youre such a vile hateful disgusting piece of shit that likes to fuck with people instead of having a rational discussion I decide to fuck back,,,

now go soak in your bath of dead baby blood and fuck off,,,

No, you didn't.

You're a lying hypocrite who actually believes the nonsense you were spewing.

You and I both know that you would force your child to carry a rape pregnancy to term. Hey, as long as the hateful zealot gets what he wants, that's all that matters, right?

I tried having a rational discussion. I said "I'm pro choice" and then the idiot zealot pieces of shit like you insist I'm "pro abortion" and insist on killing babies?

And I'm the one who's not rational?

"Rational" to you is outright agreement, and nothing less.

You're the poster child for abortion...

No, you didn't.

You're a lying hypocrite who actually believes the nonsense you were spewing.

You and I both know that you would force your child to carry a rape pregnancy to term. Hey, as long as the hateful zealot gets what he wants, that's all that matters, right?

I tried having a rational discussion. I said "I'm pro choice" and then the idiot zealot pieces of shit like you insist I'm "pro abortion" and insist on killing babies?

And I'm the one who's not rational?

"Rational" to you is outright agreement, and nothing less.

You're the poster child for abortion...
when did I attack you for disagreeing with me??

you are more than welcome to your own opinion,, it was you that started the name calling because I gave mine,,

when did I attack you for disagreeing with me??

you are more than welcome to your own opinion,, it was you that started the name calling because I gave mine,,

More lies from you.

Go back to the first page and look at post#6. It's yours.

You were responding to mamooth who had posted this:

Anways, we understand. It's normal for abusers to blame the abused for making them do it.

And what was your "reasoned" response?

I knew it was a mistake trying to rationalize with a baby killer like you,,

That essentially says that anyone who disagree with you is a baby killer. You'd all but put it out there for everyone who might have the audacity to disagree with you.

So, yeah, it was you who was the one who took this discussion down the "unreasonable" route...

More lies from you.

Go back to the first page and look at post#6. It's yours.

You were responding to mamooth who had posted this:

Anways, we understand. It's normal for abusers to blame the abused for making them do it.

And what was your "reasoned" response?

I knew it was a mistake trying to rationalize with a baby killer like you,,

That essentially says that anyone who disagree with you is a baby killer. You'd all but put it out there for everyone who might have the audacity to disagree with you.

So, yeah, it was you who was the one who took this discussion down the "unreasonable" route...
I wasnt talking to you then you stupid fuck,,
but if you go to #10 you started in on me telling me what I can or cant says so go suck a dick you sick fuck,,

I wasnt talking to you then you stupid fuck,

but if you go to #10 you started in on me telling me what I can or cant says so go suck a dick you sick fuck,,

More from the lying scumbag.

In post #10 I simply said that it wasn't your call to make.

And it's not. It's not, despite the fact that you would force your daughter to carry a rape pregnancy to term...

More from the lying scumbag.

In post #10 I simply said that it wasn't your call to make.

And it's not. It's not, despite the fact that you would force your daughter to carry a rape pregnancy to term...
who the fuck are you to tell me or any other person what they can or cant say to another person??

you dont like what I say you are more than welcome to fuck off,,,

who the fuck are you to tell me or any other person what they can or cant say to another person??

I'm the decent guy in this conversation who wouldn't force his daughter to carry a rape pregnancy to full term on the off chance that "maybe she'll learn to love it" or to satisfy my own wishes. No decent father would do such a heinous thing.

What a sick fuck you are...

I'm the decent guy in this conversation who wouldn't force his daughter to carry a rape pregnancy to full term on the off chance that "maybe she'll learn to love it" or to satisfy my own wishes. No decent father would do such a heinous thing.

What a sick fuck you are...
decent people dont tell others what they can or cant say,, fascist do that,,

Again: the zygote/fetus/embryo produced by a rape or incest may be innocent and helpless — and my general opposition to abortion is grounded upon those two critical factors.

Nonetheless, it seems pretty ghastly to compel any woman to carry to term and birth the child of her own father or brother or the child of a rapist. Does allowing for that inconsistency in my logic make me wrong? Maybe. I cop to the contradiction. But those two cases (and maybe a couple of others) still strike me as being necessary.

when did I say I would do that??
oh thats right I never did,,

Yet, you never said you would allow her to make that choice and that you would be supportive of he being able to make that choice.

It's called "reading between the lines". Your intent was clearly conveyed by what you didn't say.

Of course, you could prove me wrong and answer this question:

Would you be supportive of your daughter making a decision regarding the termination of a rape pregnancy without knowing what the decision will be?

It's a simple question. No wonder is vexes you so...

and you wonder why people think youre a vile piece of shit leftist baby killer,,,

I know you think that. You basically called anyone who would disagree with you a baby killer back in the 6th post.

But what you think matters not. You matter not.

You're scum...

Yet, you never said you would allow her to make that choice and that you would be supportive of he being able to make that choice.

It's called "reading between the lines". Your intent was clearly conveyed by what you didn't say.

Of course, you could prove me wrong and answer this question:

Would you be supportive of your daughter making a decision regarding the termination of a rape pregnancy without knowing what the decision will be?

It's a simple question. No wonder is vexes you so...

I know you think that. You basically called anyone who would disagree with you a baby killer back in the 6th post.

But what you think matters not. You matter not.

You're scum...
so after telling me that its only the business of the girl her father and her doctor you now want me to tell you what I would say or do with my own daughter???
WTF???

how am I supporting rapist?? and how will it lessen the rape if she also has to live with killing her own child??

all I said is I would tell her she can still love her child regardless of who the father is and she doesnt need to kill it,,

your approach is to just let her to kill it,,,
Your approach is to give her no choice.

so after telling me that its only the business of the girl her father and her doctor you now want me to tell you what I would say or do with my own daughter???
WTF???

A good father would have no problem answering that question.

I would absolutely support my daughter with regards to any choice she would end up making.

But, see, you're a shitty father, so you would insist that your wishes in the situation be the only ones given any regard.

That you're unable to say otherwise removes all doubt...

Forum List

Back