How WOKE can you go? Jay Z inducted into the Rock & Roll hall of fame?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
  • Banned
They inducted Hall and Oats and they were not Rock-N-Roll..Simon Garfunkel.. I don't consider them rockers but it's no skin off my back if they do it...
Hall and Oats not rock?

Put the crack pipe down idiot. There are lots of different types of rock music from pop rock to metal. Jay Z doesn't sing any of them.

They inducted Hall and Oats and they were not Rock-N-Roll..Simon Garfunkel.. I don't consider them rockers but it's no skin off my back if they do it...
Hall and Oats not rock?

Put the crack pipe down idiot. There are lots of different types of rock music from pop rock to metal. Jay Z doesn't sing any of them.
You just like wearing yer Bobbysocks and dancing when you rocked to Maneater..

Apparently the committee forgot this was a ROCK honor and not a BET honor.

Beyond ridiculous that he gets in while real rock artists are passed over year after year.
This has been a problem for the Rock and Roll HOF for a long time.
They are a lot of Rappers and Disco singers that have been inducted who have no business being there.
Look at one of the recent nominees Carol King is finally nominated but Warren Zevon, Foreigner and Pat Benetar are ignored. The people that run the HOF have no concept of what Rock means/

They kept Pete Rose out of the baseball hall of fame for (legally) gambling. If they kept violent offenders drug sellers and abusers out of the R&R hall of fame it would be a big empty hall.

Louis Armstrong, Nat King Cole, Billie Holiday, Etta James, B.B. King, Randy Newman, Public Enemy, Bonnie Raitt, Run DMC and, James Taylor are all inductees despite not being Rock and Roll. They appear to have a very broad interpterion of Rock and Roll over there in Cleveland.

Louis Armstrong, Nat King Cole, Billie Holiday, Etta James, B.B. King, Randy Newman, Public Enemy, Bonnie Raitt, Run DMC and, James Taylor are all inductees despite not being Rock and Roll. They appear to have a very broad interpterion of Rock and Roll over there in Cleveland.
No Guy Lombardo?

No Guy Lombardo?
I do love some big band.

No Guy Lombardo?
I do love some big band.
They were pretty swinging kats....After James Taylor I went back to classical music.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
More of those who are being snubbed by the HOF
Bad Company/Free/Paul Rodgers
MC5
Ozzy Osbourne
Motorhead
Judas Priest
Jethro Tull
George Thorogood
Grand Funk Railroad
Steppenwolf
Soundgarden
The Black Crowes
Faces
Humble Pie
Blue Oyster Cult
Billy Idol
Bachman-Turner Overdrive
America
Motley Crue
Pantera
Kansas
Foghat
Eddie Money
Boston
Thin Lizzy

MC5
Ozzy Osbourne
Motorhead
Judas Priest
Jethro Tull
George Thorogood
Grand Funk Railroad
Steppenwolf
Soundgarden
The Black Crowes
Faces
Humble Pie
Blue Oyster Cult
Billy Idol
Bachman-Turner Overdrive
America
Motley Crue
Pantera
Kansas
Foghat
Eddie Money
Boston
Thin Lizzy
Joe Cocker

MC5
Ozzy Osbourne
Motorhead
Judas Priest
Jethro Tull
George Thorogood
Grand Funk Railroad
Steppenwolf
Soundgarden
The Black Crowes
Faces
Humble Pie
Blue Oyster Cult
Billy Idol
Bachman-Turner Overdrive
America
Motley Crue
Pantera
Kansas
Foghat
Eddie Money
Boston
Thin Lizzy
This is criminal. BTW every spring I ramp up,

a few of them were inducted for being early influences....

Forum List

Back