How Woke Are You - Quiz

I am proud to say I scored 5 of 84. Take the quiz and be honest about it, unless you're too woke I guess.

Proud?
A basic US history test?

OK then.
We'll award you the participation trophy.
And we have a winner!
That is the general description of me in all venues but your failure to get more than 1 correct answer on a basic history test?

Pitiful.
There is a lot of history, some of which I see as important, and some that I view as little more than snowflake whining thus marginal discussion.
1 question right on a basic US history exam.
AND YOU'RE PROUD OF IT!

I'm thinking your education level is the marginal topic of discussion.

I am proud to say I scored 5 of 84. Take the quiz and be honest about it, unless you're too woke I guess.

Sadly I can't take the quiz. I am curious but I got stuck at the second damn question about a song I've never even heard of lol. Tried to skip it but it wouldn't let me. No point taking a test where I just guess at the answers like an 8th grader who didn't study lol

Sadly I can't take the quiz. I am curious but I got stuck at the second damn question about a song I've never even heard of lol. Tried to skip it but it wouldn't let me. No point taking a test where I just guess at the answers like an 8th grader who didn't study lol
I took it and I was rated a traditionalist too. However, the survey was biased and most questions were loaded.

Forum List

Back