How will you vote?

Straight red ticket, my vote will go to a few RINOS but better than a looney demoquack
Of course you are going to vote for your pussy grabber. You'd vote for Chester The Molester if he had an R after his name, you hypocritical turd.
and you would vote for anyone with a D after their name.....how are you any different?...
No I wouldn't and haven't. I have voted for candidates from both parties since I was of age to vote.
and how do you know sassy hasnt done the same thing?....

Straight red ticket, my vote will go to a few RINOS but better than a looney demoquack
Of course you are going to vote for your pussy grabber. You'd vote for Chester The Molester if he had an R after his name, you hypocritical turd.
and you would vote for anyone with a D after their name.....how are you any different?...
No I wouldn't and haven't. I have voted for candidates from both parties since I was of age to vote.
and how do you know sassy hasnt done the same thing?....
She has stated that in the past on this board. Just ask her if she has ever voted for a Democrat if you don't believe me.

Straight Democrat for President, House, and Senate. Four decades of "trying" to govern is enough for Republicans..who can't seem to govern their way out of a wet paper bag. Republican for governor. While not overly wowing me by not telling Trump to go jump in a lake, he's nevertheless done a good job of managing the virus outbreak. Locally, not much in the way of R vs D. It's mostly a people vote. I tend not to pay attention to affiliation but to policy at the local level.

And yet you support a known sex offender in Biden. If you didn't have double standards, your would have no standards at all.

I was planning to go to a polling place, stand in line, and then fill out a ballot card with little bubbles I fill in with a pen.

Why, how do you do it?

you hypocritical turd

you hypocritical turd​
you hypocritical turd​
you hypocritical turd​

Straight Democrat for President, House, and Senate. Four decades of "trying" to govern is enough for Republicans..who can't seem to govern their way out of a wet paper bag. Republican for governor. While not overly wowing me by not telling Trump to go jump in a lake, he's nevertheless done a good job of managing the virus outbreak. Locally, not much in the way of R vs D. It's mostly a people vote. I tend not to pay attention to affiliation but to policy at the local level.

You really should read some history to find who has been in the majority those past forty years you mention.

And yet you support a known sex offender in Biden. If you didn't have double standards, your would have no standards at all.
You are mistaken. trump is the sexual deviant, not Biden.

you hypocritical turd

you hypocritical turd​
you hypocritical turd​
you hypocritical turd​

That reply makes no sense whatsoever. In other words, just what one would expect from an idiot like you.

i'm voting against the fascist & straight (D) down ticket this time around.

Awwwk

Awwwk, Awwwwk! Libber Polly Parrot wanna cracker! Awwwk!!!

you hypocritical turd

you hypocritical turd​
you hypocritical turd​
you hypocritical turd​

That reply makes no sense whatsoever. In other words, just what one would expect from an idiot like you.

Hmmm would think the true idiot is the one who says Biden isn't a sexual deviant....sniff sniff.

Awwwk

Awwwk, Awwwwk! Libber Polly Parrot wanna cracker! Awwwk!!!
Another moron with nothing to say is heard from.

New Topics

Forum List

Back