How will the U.S. deal with Iran?

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Will we wake up one morning to see the folks on Fox And Friends spewing orgazmic accounts of bunker busters falling on Millais? The night sky above Tehran ? I don’t think that will be the case. Never has been, but I do believe we have been in a war with Iran for decades. I believe she have directly attacked them with weapons of mass destruction for many years. Possibly since the Russians were In Afghanistan and likely before. It’s been admitted that the CIA was there in Afghanistan helping the noble and brave Mujahideen fight the communist bear by donating food weapons, stinger missiles and the like, as well as training and such, but really I think it was then and is now much more simple and low tech and less noble then all that. Taking in all in it’s my opinion that the US has been helping pipeline heroin into Iran. Iran is a huge consumer of Opium. Much of their population is addicted to opium and it’s not just their lower class that uses it. Here is how i see it would work, law on crippling sanctions for years and years. Folks under those conditions naturally would get depressed. Folks can’t work so they sit. Folks who sit stew on how much their situation sucks So an opportunity arises to escape, so they get high. It is my opinion that US troops are guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan so that the flow into Iran is not disrupted, the goal being to law a drug addicted lazy population in the Mullahs laps.

Iran's drug problem: Addicts 'more than double' in six years

Iran's drug addicts 'double in six years'

A survey carried out by a drug control group has found that about 2.8 million people are regularly consuming drugs in the country.

Opium, the main ingredient in heroin, is the country's most popular narcotic, making up 67% of consumption.

Production of the drug in neighbouring Afghanistan has risen in recent years.

Afghanistan’s Role in Iran’s Drug Problem

The recent boom in Afghan opium production, propelled by a resurgent Taliban, has had an increasing impact on Iranians—both young and old—across the border. Iran has an estimated 3 million drug users and “by many accounts, the world’s worst heroin problem,” says Peter Reuter, a drug expert and professor at the University of Maryland.

That seems like a too intelligent plan for the US to pull off. We're bomb-dropping goobers.

That seems like a too intelligent plan for the US to pull off. We're bomb-dropping goobers.

So you preferred Obama's strategy, send them a plane cargo load of money in the middle of the night, to bribe them?

It was the US that brought the poppy fields back after the Taliban.

The poppy fields never left. They have always been there no matter the war or who was fighting it.

No they left, I remember reading a Time magazine article about them .

It was a picture that burned in my mind watching US soldier's walking through the fields when they came back.

I agree, but some times masked aggression works better. Sure, you can bomb a nuclear reactor, but they will just build another, deeper in the ground. Now, if all the folks who design and build them are smoking dope? They get sloppy. In general, a very low quality work force.

Iranian Common Attitude Toward Opium Consumption

Iranian Common Attitude Toward Opium Consumption

Iran is suffering from the 2nd most severe addiction to opioids in the world. While the explanation of this enormous drug problem is refutably related to drug trafficking, the drug dilemma also illustrates the chain reaction of the imposed war with Iraq in 1980 - 88; the problems of poverty, unemployment, urbanization, homelessness, adultery, family crises, divorce, domestic violence, and runaway children. Although opium addiction often linked to these factors, drug use is common among all social classes.

There is a bunch out there on it and the more one reads about Iran’s drug problems and as you read about them you kind of see the value Afghanistan has to (for now) other countries, the US at this time.

It was the US that brought the poppy fields back after the Taliban.

The poppy fields never left. They have always been there no matter the war or who was fighting it.

No they left, I remember reading a Time magazine article about them .

It was a picture that burned in my mind watching US soldier's walking through the fields when they came back.

Time got it wrong. Sure, some may have been burnt after they were harvested as a PR photo op, and much literature states that production dipped around and during 2001 or so, but the flow to Iran never stopped. If we wanted we could damage the flow, but we haven’t.

Will we wake up one morning to see the folks on Fox And Friends spewing orgazmic accounts of bunker busters falling on Millais? The night sky above Tehran ? I don’t think that will be the case. Never has been, but I do believe we have been in a war with Iran for decades. I believe she have directly attacked them with weapons of mass destruction for many years. Possibly since the Russians were In Afghanistan and likely before. It’s been admitted that the CIA was there in Afghanistan helping the noble and brave Mujahideen fight the communist bear by donating food weapons, stinger missiles and the like, as well as training and such, but really I think it was then and is now much more simple and low tech and less noble then all that. Taking in all in it’s my opinion that the US has been helping pipeline heroin into Iran. Iran is a huge consumer of Opium. Much of their population is addicted to opium and it’s not just their lower class that uses it. Here is how i see it would work, law on crippling sanctions for years and years. Folks under those conditions naturally would get depressed. Folks can’t work so they sit. Folks who sit stew on how much their situation sucks So an opportunity arises to escape, so they get high. It is my opinion that US troops are guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan so that the flow into Iran is not disrupted, the goal being to law a drug addicted lazy population in the Mullahs laps.

Iran's drug problem: Addicts 'more than double' in six years

Iran's drug addicts 'double in six years'

A survey carried out by a drug control group has found that about 2.8 million people are regularly consuming drugs in the country.

Opium, the main ingredient in heroin, is the country's most popular narcotic, making up 67% of consumption.

Production of the drug in neighbouring Afghanistan has risen in recent years.

The recent boom in Afghan opium production, propelled by a resurgent Taliban, has had an increasing impact on Iranians—both young and old—across the border. Iran has an estimated 3 million drug users and “by many accounts, the world’s worst heroin problem,” says Peter Reuter, a drug expert and professor at the University of Maryland.

I think that President Trump needs to get our Eurotrash allies interested and involved in Iran.

They are the ones who are signatories to the failed "deal" with Iran, and they are also the ones who need Iranian petroleum.

Putting Germany and France on notice to help control the Mullahs, and make sure Irandon't get close to becoming a nuclear power.

War in Iran would be catastrophic to Europe, not to America- we are a net oil exporter.

This is how the US deals with Iran:

SAVAK - Wikipedia

SAVAK (Persian: literally "Organization of National Intelligence and Security of the Nation") was the secret police, domestic security and intelligence service in Iran during the reign of the Pahlavi dynasty. It was established by Mohammad Reza Shah with the help of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)[2] and the Israeli MOSSAD[3].

A turning point in SAVAK's reputation for ruthless brutality was reportedly an attack on a gendarmerie post in the Caspian village of Siahkal by a small band of armed Marxists in February 1971, although it is also reported to have tortured to death a Shia cleric, Ayatollah Muhammad Reza Sa'idi, in 1970.[17][18] According to Iranian political historian Ervand Abrahamian, after this attack SAVAK interrogators were sent abroad for "scientific training to prevent unwanted deaths from 'brute force.' Brute force was supplemented with the bastinado; sleep deprivation; extensive solitary confinement; glaring searchlights; standing in one place for hours on end; nail extractions; snakes (favored for use with women); electrical shocks with cattle prods, often into the rectum; cigarette burns; sitting on hot grills; acid dripped into nostrils; near-drownings; mock executions; and an electric chair with a large metal mask to muffle screams while amplifying them for the victim. This latter contraption was dubbed the Apollo—an allusion to the American space capsules. Prisoners were also humiliated by being raped, urinated on, and forced to stand naked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If these methods would have been used on Americans, by Iranians, I have no doubt the US & Iran would have a great relationship.

SAVAK - Wikipedia

SAVAK (Persian: literally "Organization of National Intelligence and Security of the Nation") was the secret police, domestic security and intelligence service in Iran during the reign of the Pahlavi dynasty. It was established by Mohammad Reza Shah with the help of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)[2] and the Israeli MOSSAD[3].

A turning point in SAVAK's reputation for ruthless brutality was reportedly an attack on a gendarmerie post in the Caspian village of Siahkal by a small band of armed Marxists in February 1971, although it is also reported to have tortured to death a Shia cleric, Ayatollah Muhammad Reza Sa'idi, in 1970.[17][18] According to Iranian political historian Ervand Abrahamian, after this attack SAVAK interrogators were sent abroad for "scientific training to prevent unwanted deaths from 'brute force.' Brute force was supplemented with the bastinado; sleep deprivation; extensive solitary confinement; glaring searchlights; standing in one place for hours on end; nail extractions; snakes (favored for use with women); electrical shocks with cattle prods, often into the rectum; cigarette burns; sitting on hot grills; acid dripped into nostrils; near-drownings; mock executions; and an electric chair with a large metal mask to muffle screams while amplifying them for the victim. This latter contraption was dubbed the Apollo—an allusion to the American space capsules. Prisoners were also humiliated by being raped, urinated on, and forced to stand naked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If these methods would have been used on Americans, by Iranians, I have no doubt the US & Iran would have a great relationship.

So what's your point?

Fight fire with fire- you forget what Islamonazis have done against us for many hundreds of years.

Pope Urban II made this report of the atrocities of Islamonazism.

"From the confines of Jerusalem and the city of Constantinople a horrible tale has gone forth and very frequently has been brought to our ears, namely, that a race from the kingdom of the Persians, an accursed race, a race utterly alienated from God, a generation forsooth which has not directed its heart and has not entrusted its spirit to God, has invaded the lands of those Christians and has depopulated them by the sword, pillage and fire; it has led away a part of the captives into its own country, and a part it has destroyed by cruel tortures; it has either entirely destroyed the churches of God or appropriated them for the rites of its own religion. They destroy the altars, after having defiled them with their uncleanness. They circumcise the Christians, and the blood of the circumcision they either spread upon the altars or pour into the vases of the baptismal font. When they wish to torture people by a base death, they perforate their navels, and dragging forth the extremity of the intestines, bind it to a stake; then with flogging they lead the victim around until the viscera having gushed forth the victim falls prostrate upon the ground. Others they bind to a post and pierce with arrows. Others they compel to extend their necks and then, attacking them with naked swords, attempt to cut through the neck with a single blow. What shall I say of the abominable rape of the women? To speak of it is worse than to be silent. The kingdom of the Greeks is now dismembered by them and deprived of territory so vast in extent that it can not be traversed in a march of two months. On whom therefore is the labor of avenging these wrongs and of recovering this territory incumbent, if not upon you? You, upon whom above other nations God has conferred remarkable glory in arms, great courage, bodily activity, and strength to humble the hairy scalp of those who resist you."

SAVAK - Wikipedia

So what's your point?

Fight fire with fire- you forget what Islamonazis have done against us for many hundreds of years.

Pope Urban II made this report of the atrocities of Islamonazism.

"From the confines of Jerusalem and the city of Constantinople a horrible tale has gone forth and very frequently has been brought to our ears, namely, that a race from the kingdom of the Persians, an accursed race, a race utterly alienated from God, a generation forsooth which has not directed its heart and has not entrusted its spirit to God, has invaded the lands of those Christians and has depopulated them by the sword, pillage and fire; it has led away a part of the captives into its own country, and a part it has destroyed by cruel tortures; it has either entirely destroyed the churches of God or appropriated them for the rites of its own religion. They destroy the altars, after having defiled them with their uncleanness. They circumcise the Christians, and the blood of the circumcision they either spread upon the altars or pour into the vases of the baptismal font. When they wish to torture people by a base death, they perforate their navels, and dragging forth the extremity of the intestines, bind it to a stake; then with flogging they lead the victim around until the viscera having gushed forth the victim falls prostrate upon the ground. Others they bind to a post and pierce with arrows. Others they compel to extend their necks and then, attacking them with naked swords, attempt to cut through the neck with a single blow. What shall I say of the abominable rape of the women? To speak of it is worse than to be silent. The kingdom of the Greeks is now dismembered by them and deprived of territory so vast in extent that it can not be traversed in a march of two months. On whom therefore is the labor of avenging these wrongs and of recovering this territory incumbent, if not upon you? You, upon whom above other nations God has conferred remarkable glory in arms, great courage, bodily activity, and strength to humble the hairy scalp of those who resist you."

In a post WWII world, I would like to think that at least the US learned something from the The Nuremberg trials but then when I see the way the US has treated other nations post WWII, then I don't think the US actually learned much at all.

If you're OK with the US Government running around the globe, supporting coups, putting in place terror groups, and such, then good for you but that isn't the America I expect; not from my government.

Have fun with your terrorism.

Forum List

Back