How will the election go?

Because papers like the LA Times, the piece of crap liars who claim to be neutral, often put out last minute stories to influence elections, the night before is best time to make them.

But, I may not be here to do so, so I will say the Republicans will hold either one or both houses. But it will be close.

I reserve the right to show up night before and change this. :) But only if some dramatic news or LIES from the Commies of the LA Times or someone else, comes out.

No big dramatic news, no change in prediction. SOmething along the lines of the Foley BS.

Split Congress. Frankly, that's fine by me, since the GOP has shown that they can only piss away their opportunities to show leadership in Congress. :mad:

I think liberals will gain power, conservatives sooner or later are going to be a minority in this country. With the flood of immigrants and the growing population of minorities its only a matter of time. The "free ride" is what dems offer, and its what most people want. The idea of working hard for what you want and accepting responisbility for your own actions is going the way of the dodo bird.

Forum List

Back