How will the coming RV/GCR affect you?

I see big-time inflation: Too much money and not enough goods and services. Stores are still having trouble keeping their shelves stocked and try ordering parts for anything. Everything seems to be on back order or out of supply.

Everything seems to be on back order or out of supply.
Too many lazy prople are being paid not to work

what did liberals/progressives think was going to happen?

That's true. The lockdowns have also put many companies out of business or greatly curtailed their production. At the same time, the FED's money printers are going brrr, which will create the perfect storm of inflation: Too much cash in circulation, not enough goods and services.

I'm airing up the tire on my wheelbarrow right now, so I can push it down to the local market and buy a loaf of that yummy white sammich bread.

Hope I have enough left over to buy a jar of Skippy peanut butter.

That's true. The lockdowns have also put many companies out of business or greatly curtailed their production. At the same time, the FED's money printers are going brrr, which will create the perfect storm of inflation: Too much cash in circulation, not enough goods and services.

I'm airing up the tire on my wheelbarrow right now, so I can push it down to the local market and buy a loaf of that yummy white sammich bread.

Wait for the great housing reset hits when renters immunity from eviction runs out......good times

Wait for the great housing reset hits when renters immunity from eviction runs out......good times

That, and all those people who sat at home and collected unemployment getting hit with the 1099-G from the IRS this tax season.

Not gonna be pretty.

Who says it ever will?

democrats run everything now and they can simply mandate that renters cannot be evicted

I see big-time inflation: Too much money and not enough goods and services. Stores are still having trouble keeping their shelves stocked and try ordering parts for anything. Everything seems to be on back order or out of supply.
That is not occurring where we live..

The future has several names. For the weak, it is impossible; for the fainthearted, it is unknown; but for the valiant, it is ideal.~Victor Hugo
Does Victor Hugo own rental property that he owes money on but cannot collect rent from his tenants?

If so then his present is our future

because this is a situation that American marxists have dreamed of since Lenin was still alive

Meaning the chance to expropriate the wealth

New Topics

Forum List

Back