How will liberals blame conservatives, 10 - 20 years from now from the damage caused by the current trans fad??

Indeed. But if a girl toddler plays with a toy truck instead of a doll, some parents are perfectly willing to screw up her life by claiming she's trans.
So if a young female is a tomboy her parents may convince her to go trans?

You may get a trophy for dumbest post of the week. Keep up the good work.

This is irrational.. No one wants their son pr daughter to be a transexual. What are you trying to do?
I have no idea what you a talking about, but it is clear you don't even have any idea what you are talking about either. :113:

Ya never watched the video, or clicked through to the website to investigate the sources link, did you?

The transexual agenda that the establishment investment class, and oligarchical political classes are pushing onto society have to do with transhumanism. It has been exposed in the literature, and the WEF is even talking about it. . .

SCHWAB IN 2016, FOUNDER OF WEF STATING THEY WILL IMPLANT CHIPS TO OUR BRAINS AND BE CONNECTED TO A.I​

So if a young female is a tomboy her parents may convince her to go trans?

You may get a trophy for dumbest post of the week. Keep up the good work.
Yes, that's exactly what happens. That's how fucking stupid the woke crowd is.

What do YOU want to do with these people?

I'm sure they are not confused about biology.. This is a psychological matter after all.

What is YOUR solution? Can you force them to live out their lives in their birth gender roles?
This brings up an interesting question. If someone is transgender, why do they need to change their body? I thought gender was supposed to be a social construct.

If you need to change your body to meet your identity, then you are transsexual, not just transgender.

The conflation of gender and sex seems to be something rarely discussed in trans politics.

Forum List

Back