Zone1 How will Black Americans react if Biden gives climate reparations to foreign governments, having never given the descendants of slaves a dime?

Some of them will react with anger, no doubt. But the White Democratic media will "remind" them of how racist the Republicans are, and many will forget about Biden preferring foreign poluters over themselves.
The black folks that have integrated successfully into American society probably will see it for what it is. The ghetto blacks only know welfare handouts so would be out in the streets panhandling/rioting for reparations, as usual.

I don’t see how Biden can single-handedly give taxpayer money to other countries any more than he hand it out to college graduates with loans. He doesn’t have the authority.

Some of them will react with anger, no doubt. But the White Democratic media will "remind" them of how racist the Republicans are, and many will forget about Biden preferring foreign poluters over themselves.
Repubs don't want blacks to get reparations either so I see no problem with the move.

Blacks have already received many billions in reparations. It's a non-issue, except for some dumbass racist dopers. They don't anything with the bennies they get now, so we know they will just blow whatever they get in the future, probably hand it all to drug gangs and jewelry stores and ridiculous foot wear makers in Viet Nam or somewhere.

I'm sorry but reparations? Get a fucking job, stop the racist shakedown scamming, or I absolutely assure you we will repatriate every such black to Liberia, where they can share the beach with the majority population of Monrovia who shits on it each and every morning! :wink:

I don’t see how Biden can single-handedly give taxpayer money to other countries any more than he hand it out to college graduates with loans. He doesn’t have the authority.

Yes, he does; Republicans in the 19th Century started judicial fiats and rule by executive orders in the 1860's. They love that stuff when they're in control; they set all the precedents.

I'm sorry but reparations? Get a fucking job, stop the racist shakedown scamming, or I absolutely assure you we will repatriate every such black to Liberia, where they can share the beach with the majority population of Monrovia who shits on it each and every morning! :wink:
Black Americans took advantage of the Black Africans as soon as Democrats started coercing them to colonize Liberia. It is a natural part of the human mindset to want to dominate and control other humans, or to be favored by others who dominate and control other humans.

The latter is themindset that Democrats have relied since their inception.

Because no Black alive is owed a nickel? And Biden's climate reparations is just more criminal money laundering using taxpayer money for Joe's mafia friends to help keep his crackhead son out of federal prison where the entire family belongs.

If those pulling the strings find an angle from which they can bleed off billions from supposed reparations into their pockets.......

I think we can conclude that reparations are not an "If"...but rather a "when"

How will Black Americans react if Biden gives climate reparations to foreign governments...​

====
They'll whine, bitch and moan' like they always do.

"Where's MY free shit?!!!" "I wants ME some more handouts, dammit!!!"

Who gives a fuck what they say? Let them get a fucking job - like everyone else.

who cares, take care of your family and let the government go on its mega corrupt way
It becomes harder to take care of one’s family when the government confiscates money from productive citizens to give it to people who didn’t earn it and don’t deserve it.

(When I owned my own business, my taxes - state, local, business, federal - totaled close to 50% of my income.)

Blacks have already received many billions in reparations. It's a non-issue, except for some dumbass racist dopers. They don't anything with the bennies they get now, so we know they will just blow whatever they get in the future, probably hand it all to drug gangs and jewelry stores and ridiculous foot wear makers in Viet Nam or somewhere.
1670082998397.png

Last edited:
Many Black people already got their reparations in the Great Society.

Forum List

Back