Zone1 How well does this girl fits with me?

Mort is who he is. We all are.
There are tons of "5s" out there. Truly awesome gals on the inside. A woman that can make him happy and feel good about who is is.
Trying to chase a... oh she is about a 7 I guess... he is just setting himself up for disappointment - like she did!!
Almost 100% of the time when you see a dude with a woman well out of his lane - he is rich. Probably filthy rich.

Like this dude...

View attachment 700856

If he wasn't a $billionaire - she wouldn't get within 100 yards of him.
Safety, stability, and surety. It’s been the female selection strategy since the dawn of man. For good reason. It works…

Yes, and then society has to pay for the stupidity.

I agree marriage is supposed to be a business contract but many marry for lust and end up creating a negative in the World.

People shouldn’t be allow to marry unless they can prove they can support their wife or partner and they shouldn’t be allow to breed until they can support the child but alas I am very barbaric and people shouldn’t be allow to marry until they are thirty in my opinion and again I am very barbaric…
No man of means is going to select a woman that far removed from her prime fertility window…

And yet... many children suffer poverty and have to rely on the handouts of the men who do provide
I agree and that is why I never made any children because of you can not provide you shouldn’t be breeding…

What do I mean provide?

Private Schooling

Music lessons

Martial Arts Lessons

Proper Housing not paid by the Government

Proper Food

University

Health coverage

A piece of land

And much more

So if I can not provide this then why on Earth would I breed?

A woman can produce two kids in her thirties.
Sometimes. Regardless, she is still on the exit ramp of her fertility window. Her eggs have had more environmental exposure and are thus of lower quality, and her body won’t snap back after birthing children like a younger woman’s body can. And the risks of things going wrong increase with age.

Forum List

Back